PDA

View Full Version : Anxious when 5.0 will be released by Apple?

Rolinz
12-08-2014, 07:10 AM
I am a lot of us are anxious and hope that the new 5.0 will fix the major problems everyone has been experiencing.

When do you guys think Apple will finally release it for download?

I hope today since I keep dozing off waiting 10 minutes for MW to load.

bam bam.
12-08-2014, 07:19 AM
Really?. Air is probably a better use of this time over this poll. And a magic 8 ball is better than random speculation by use geniuses.

Big John
12-08-2014, 07:27 AM
It has to work then we need to see how the new features pan out.

As others have said this is a game changer.

carpe diem
12-08-2014, 07:44 AM
Apple approval is bs. Look at the previous updates. Version 4.5 released on Nov 4, v 4.5.1 released on Nov 5 and crappy v 4.5.2 released on Nov 10. Therefore, as you see in 4 days 3 versions were released. So if gree wants they can get an update in a day!!

Incompetent coders and managers and their supervisors, you are a shame for your stakeholders!

Drakhoan
12-08-2014, 08:04 AM
My option wasn't a choice...

Whenever they get to it

Agent Orange
12-08-2014, 08:52 AM
I kind of await it with baited breath. I'll only upgrade the devices I have that are not working which would be the iPad and iPods. I certainly would not try it on something that is currently able to eventually log in because my gut feeling is that if more features were added then this is going to be even worse than the current version.

Hopefully I am wrong and that it has been properly beta tested, and that gree listened to their beta testers if they found problems.

JPetermon
12-08-2014, 09:20 AM
Plain simple fact for me. It works, recover and play on. It doesn't, the end. This is now entering the fifth week. There comes a point where it's just time to move on.

Annihilator2
12-08-2014, 01:43 PM
I am against this 5.0 version. I am sure that this version will add more problems than will solve. All last updates demonstrate that new MW version contains new problems only. I am glad to return back to playing without energy, health and stamina packs, without temp bonuses, without divisions and other changes but with stable version.

Jd-fors
12-08-2014, 02:14 PM
I have no problem downloading 5.0 it's not like my game will get more broke.havent seen my base since nov 4th.

Strat
12-08-2014, 04:53 PM
Doesn't matter for me. Grees data storage on device is 10g. Only have 165mb left. Can't download any way. Later Gree

Danger Mouse
12-08-2014, 04:59 PM
Yawn. Why would I be anxious to replace a bug ridden pile of excrement that kinda works with another likely bug ridden pile of excrement that I have no idea whether it will work or not? Given Grees roll out track record I think I'll wait for the fixes in 5.2 (the fixes to the fixes for 5.0) before I try it.

I've already turned off my auto update for the sole reason of waiting for the screams on the forums to die down before installing anything from Gree. I think I'll keep it off.