PDA

View Full Version : The lockout cost us

Pidgeot
12-07-2014, 02:20 PM
The lockout came out of nowhere. Not only did we lose the ability to get our last item for the 30% ground defense, we also lost the chance to get the boost unit that came with 15/15, which we had the energy to complete.

Make this right GREE, you owe us big time.

Glock19
12-07-2014, 02:23 PM
Same here. 6 hits to go and had just enough energy to complete. Def boosts don't come every day and I just missed out. Im on bluestacks and cant even submit a ticket

Namshilah
12-07-2014, 02:43 PM
Can we get a global response here rather than needing to submit thousands of tickets and have it done piecemeal or not at all?

gb7
12-07-2014, 02:54 PM
Join the crowd of many players locked out before we could finish whatever it was we were working on when the lock out....this one or the other IOS issues.

PollekeW
12-08-2014, 10:52 AM
The easiest to maintain software is software without users.
They are getting there

Paiens
12-08-2014, 12:35 PM
They are getting there

I LOL'ed....touche!

:cool:

Annihilator2
12-08-2014, 01:51 PM
They are getting there

You sound the Gree's target/goal.

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Has anyone gotten any response on tickets related to this issue? I haven't - not even a canned response

Majesty
12-09-2014, 03:17 PM
I haven't had a reply from any tickets. Hard to submit them when you can't get in the game, so I just kept replying to the autoreplies I got early on.

Sputnick
12-09-2014, 04:21 PM
I have since my iPAD has been locked out since the last raid boss event. So whatever that is, 3 weeks?

First three responses were - you're lying, just update from the App Store. Next three tickets were auto closed without a response at all. Final ticket was they are waiting in apple to approve the new version, but you're still S.O.L. on all rewards you could have completed, but were unable to.

& The Horse U Rode In On
12-09-2014, 04:38 PM
We have added the final unit for each Winter Warfare goal chain you were making progress with prior to the outage into your inventory. If you had progress in multiple levels you have been awarded the last prize for each of those goal chains. This includes Beginner, Normal, Prestige, and Master. Please exit and restart your device to see the unit or units in your inventory.

^^^posted by a faction member on our groupme. not sure where she got it, but i didn't get prestige or master final prize 'awarded'

EDIT: they are there, but can only be found by sorting a-z, will not show up sorting by 'newest'. both prestige and master final prizes in both android player inventories