PDA

View Full Version : Modern War Sit-Out

Glock19
12-07-2014, 02:02 PM
About a couple months ago the Kingdom Age community successfully staged a mass sit out making no purchases. It may be time for us to organize a Modern War version. The squeaky wheel gets the oil, we as a community as not making enough noise.
The problems need to be fixed. I have too much time and money invested to simply walk or else I would have joined the many others that have walked that Ive had the pleasure of meeting along the way. Fix it or scrap it. Its pretty simple and doesn't take Einstein to figure that out. Hire QUALITY programmers that can fix all this because obviously they don't work for you.

Glock19
12-07-2014, 02:04 PM
Would anyone with lots of connections like to spearhead this cause?

Kavoc
12-07-2014, 02:11 PM
Already been attempted and will not happen. Sorry to be the bearer of news.

Glock19
12-07-2014, 02:13 PM
It worked awesome in Kingdom Age, only the top few guilds didn't participate

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 02:49 PM
it wont work here.. the recent errors have caused many to leave and those still around are too worried about falling behind. so if half actually did "sit out" the other half would scramble to take advantage and get better placement. I strongly agree something needs to happen however doubt that is the best way to make gree notice how unhappy we are. I am sure your response that talking about it doesn't work and you are correct. the players can all email gree with same message and as proven by this 7 day war event they will read whatever they want to see. so I do think something needs to be done just not sure what to do

HellRaizer
12-07-2014, 03:58 PM
Sorry guys. I do agree with the public regarding a 7 day WD but talking of boycotts is a breach of TOS. Locking the thread