PDA

View Full Version : The Weed Faction needs a new LEADER and active members! Is it you?

Weed
12-07-2014, 12:52 PM
Hello all.

I am the founder of the Weed Faction and have been involved in MW for several years now. I started the faction when the faction part of MW was first introduced.

Unfortunately, due to a recent exodus of members from boredom of the game, lack of access to it from the last few updates, inactivity or the desire to move "up" into more progressive (gold buying) factions, we are in need of new members.

I also don't have the time to run the faction anymore, but still enjoy playing with the team. Therefore I'm looking for a very active leader to take over running the faction and helping to recruit and develop new members and plan out strategies.

Weed Faction (Invite code - 497027117):

Guild Member Increase: +22
Health Regen Time: -30%
Building Output: +25%
Building Defence: +35%
Infantry Attack: +20%
Infantry Defence: +35%
Ground Attack: +15%
Ground Defence: +35%
Air Attack: +5%
Air Defence: +20%
Sea Attack: +5%
Sea Defence: +15%

We currently have 23 members out of 42 spots available. Lots of room.

What we're looking for is a leader with experience and 100,000,000 Attack and Defence (we're flexible for the right person!!), someone with enough time and know how to rebuild the faction. Someone who is willing to recruit, and lead the team for battles, Raid Bosses, and all the finer parts of the game. Also, someone willing to pay attention to the activity of our team and make sure that the deadweight gets cut to make room for active players.

I'd also like to ensure that the current active players be allowed to remain even if they aren't as active as the faction might get. They are veterans now, so I'd like them to be respected for the time and efforts they've put into the game without being kicked out. The ones who have no activity can be removed.

For members, we expect you to play daily and stay active. We want fun people who add to the play of the game and who will participate a little more often for Raid Bosses and Wars. You don't have to be a gold buying member and we don't expect you to do that, but if you are, that's fine too.

We know everyone has a life outside the game and can't be on 24/7 like some factions, so we want good, solid, active daily players who want to keep playing the game on a casual basis, not on an occasional basis.

If you are interested in the leadership position please apply to the faction (Invite code above) and let us know in the forum, if you're interested in membership, just apply to the faction and say hi in the forum!

Thanks!

Weed (736057029)

tyrel211
12-07-2014, 04:05 PM
PM sent Weed

tyrel211
12-09-2014, 01:32 PM
Let's talk. You're invited to my new group 'USA Recruitment Room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/11314372/gwesHl

wawoftam
12-11-2014, 01:55 AM
I sent u a PM Weed but no reply. You code is missing a digit so not able to have someone join to discuss.

Smoke 1
12-12-2014, 07:33 PM
P
Hello all.

I am the founder of the Weed Faction and have been involved in MW for several years now. I started the faction when the faction part of MW was first introduced.

Unfortunately, due to a recent exodus of members from boredom of the game, lack of access to it from the last few updates, inactivity or the desire to move "up" into more progressive (gold buying) factions, we are in need of new members.

I also don't have the time to run the faction anymore, but still enjoy playing with the team. Therefore I'm looking for a very active leader to take over running the faction and helping to recruit and develop new members and plan out strategies.

Weed Faction (Invite code - 49027117):

Guild Member Increase: +22
Building Output: +25%
Infantry Attack: +20%
Ground Attack: +15%
Air Attack: +5%
Air Defence: +20%
Sea Attack: +5%
Sea Defence: +15%

We currently have 23 members out of 42 spots available. Lots of room.

What we're looking for is a leader with experience and 100,000,000 Attack and Defence (we're flexible for the right person!!), someone with enough time and know how to rebuild the faction. Someone who is willing to recruit, and lead the team for battles, Raid Bosses, and all the finer parts of the game. Also, someone willing to pay attention to the activity of our team and make sure that the deadweight gets cut to make room for active players.

I'd also like to ensure that the current active players be allowed to remain even if they aren't as active as the faction might get. They are veterans now, so I'd like them to be respected for the time and efforts they've put into the game without being kicked out. The ones who have no activity can be removed.

For members, we expect you to play daily and stay active. We want fun people who add to the play of the game and who will participate a little more often for Raid Bosses and Wars. You don't have to be a gold buying member and we don't expect you to do that, but if you are, that's fine too.

We know everyone has a life outside the game and can't be on 24/7 like some factions, so we want good, solid, active daily players who want to keep playing the game on a casual basis, not on an occasional basis.

If you are interested in the leadership position please apply to the faction (Invite code above) and let us know in the forum, if you're interested in membership, just apply to the faction and say hi in the forum!

Thanks!

Weed
I would like to discuss this with you. Iam qualified and have 3 active accounts. Billfugleberg@yahoo.com.

Ryan Haynes
12-12-2014, 07:40 PM
Hello join my faction we require ACTIVE MEMBERS!
222-656-979
Guild Member Increase: +40
Building Output: +35%
Infantry Attack: +35%
Ground Attack: +35%
Air Attack: +35%
Air Defence: +35%
Sea Attack: +35%
Sea Defence: +35%
Causualty reduction: +20%

We have 60 slots open and it's free to join hurry before their gone!

Weed
12-21-2014, 08:50 AM
The faction invite is correct now. I've also added my personal invite code for direct comms. Thanks

Weed
12-21-2014, 08:52 AM
I sent u a PM Weed but no reply. You code is missing a digit so not able to have someone join to discuss.

It's corrected now. Thanks

Weed
12-21-2014, 08:54 AM
Let's talk. You're invited to my new group 'USA Recruitment Room' on GroupMe. Click here to join: https://groupme.com/join_group/11314372/gwesHl

I'm not on groupme anymore. I had to delete apps as MW is taking up a third of my iPad space! I couldn't do the update without shedding some weight. You can try contacting me at my message board now, and I corrected the faction IC.

Weed
12-21-2014, 08:55 AM
P
I would like to discuss this with you. Iam qualified and have 3 active accounts. Billfugleberg@yahoo.com.

Thanks, PM me in game.

franco419
12-23-2014, 03:05 PM
I take over if you let me as leader my attack is over 6 billion and defense 3.4billiom.

James Jackson
12-23-2014, 03:20 PM
Enterprise14

392-609-228

Top 600 currently 580
-Bonuses
*Casualty Rate -10%
*Health Regeneration time -30%(MAX)
*Ground Attack +15%
*Air Attack +10%
*Infantry Attack +20%
*Sea Attack +10%
*Infantry Defense +35%(MAX)
*Ground Defense +35%(MAX)
*Air Defense +35%(MAX)
*Sea Defense +25%
*Building Defense +20%
*Building Output +25%
*Guild Membership Increase +24

-Requirements
* Active use of the chat application "LINE"
* Active Frontline participation
* Participation in all FLTQ's
* We are a family friendly faction and we expect all faction members to act appropriately

Thanks
ALEX/AGG