PDA

View Full Version : How has the ios lock out affected your faction?? Let gree know here

good gawd noooo
12-06-2014, 10:10 PM
I don't believe this thread violates TOS. The point of this one is to share stories from factions that have been negatively affected due to the ios lock out. My faction has had to struggle with events we normally go threw quite easily as about half of my team are ios users and therefore unable to play and help. I am glad that gree is planning on offering them a compensation package for their forced vacation. I also feel the players locked out will deserve a lot more then what gree gives. However I think gree should also be making things upto the factions left shorthanded that have had to up gold usage(I am sure to gree this is an unfortunate side effect) in order to maintain their usual positions and spend gold to finish events that normally are done in half the time with no gold use. If I am the only leader that has had to deal with this then so be it no one else will post and this will be forgotten. HOWEVER if your team has had to deal with this then speak up let gree know that although they are correct in offering comps to the players locked out.. they are neglecting to show concern and sympathy for the teams that are also directly being affected by their programming error. I personally have had to double my own efforts on each id and the players on my team have all stepped up to try to do their parts.(I am very greatful to my team for this). Some of my members that never buy gold have done so due to this major inconvience. I have also opted not to remove the ios ids that aren't able to participate so hopefully the goals we reach will get awarded to them. But I am also sure other teams due to size restrictions have had to replace those players in order to reach their goals. Clementine please advise those at gree that need to be aware that it was not JUST the players screwed over by the lockout but THEIR TEAMS AS WELL. and please reply with info on whether gree has something in mind for the teams as well. Thank you for your time and I sincerely hope this thread doesn't violate any tos terms and hope this gives teams a place to CALMLY discuss what affect this has had on them. I ask all that read and respond to try to keep insults or profanity out of it so they have no reason to lock or delete this thread.

Heads
12-06-2014, 10:25 PM
My faction has 8 players M.I.A since the first upgrade. Another 5 are having log in problems. Finding it hard with the boss event as we are a couple of thousand of folders down from normal!

Mcm2013
12-06-2014, 11:33 PM
We are missing 10 members due to this bs and 2 were our top 5 members (spenders). Gree doesn't care cause teams still spend, in our case extra, to make up for the missing accounts. I refuse to kick members for grees f ups. Have since list several other members due to our drop in events and morale. This may violate tos but I don't care they keep saying sorry but continue to shove it further up us. Another fun fact I have noticed is the first LTQ out of world requires 170k energy for ind masters (after the temp energy boost is stripped) then they drop it after you get more again. But hey they are working on it and do care. If I cared how they did at my job I would have been fired 3 weeks ago

pick_sax
12-07-2014, 01:28 AM
Several of our guys have trouble connecting, and same as you note, top producers in our group.

As long as 24 hours to connect in one instance. For one guy. My worst with iPad was about 2 hours.

Deleting stuff helped. Got it down to average of 5 minutes, 5-20 tries.

Had iPod with 4.4, and backed up iPod. Deleted from iPad, and restored from iTunes. This got 4.4 on the pad. That was yesterday. Since then no problem!

Side note. The guest mods delete relevant stuff, post stupid/insulting/wrong stuff, and then fail to clean up spam from the Viet namz book boom room... wazzup wit dat? Come on guest mods, here is your chance to be helpful! Jump on it! ***edit: a vietnamese spam post was, and subsequently deleted...

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 02:02 AM
thank you guys for trying to keep it clean and posting your experiences I hope more join you soon. and agree the mods need to get rid of these spammers that post on random threads with adverts from another country. Anyway hope clementine will respond and also forward the trouble teams have had as a result of this over a month glitch that they "are working hard on fixing". Much respect to the leaders keeping their ios users despite their inability to help . Loyalty should be on both sides and nice to hear it is in other factions as well as my own. again please keep posting experiences and you don't have to be the leader and you don't have to put faction name or rank in.. Just let gree know it has put a hurting on every team out there and not just the players. personally I think factions should get the package they are saving for the players and then double whatever they originally intended for the actuall players locked out. Any thanks for keeping it clean and keep it up

MW Flake
12-07-2014, 03:19 AM
My faction has several, but has been able to overcome without spending. However to you guys above that spent extra gold, Gree thanks you. They now have less incentive to fix it despite all of the complaints.

kmikulz
12-07-2014, 04:53 AM
Have 1 player that has been out a solid month. A gold spender who may not come back now. Thanks Gree! Had 2-3 others as well. Customer service at its finest.

Jack07
12-07-2014, 05:23 AM
11 of my co-workers already removed this app, total of 19 accounts gone from faction.

No One in the right mind is going to play with busted toy nor spend real money , hoping for change. I'm left with 3 accounts and an empty shell of a faction.
We have moved on to another game .

Agent Orange
12-07-2014, 05:23 AM
My test faction is short three of my most powerful players.

iPad 1st gen totally locked out. mW 4.5.2
2 iPod 4th gens totally locked out. MW 4.5.2
1 iPod 4th gen logs in but crashes on every raid boss hit MW 4.5.2
iPhone 4 MW 4.5.1, slow log in but works
IPhone 5 MW 4.5.1, slow but faster than everyone else.
iphone 6 MW 4.5.2, new player, raid boss hits cause random crashes, slow log in
iPad 2, very very slow log in. But full access and less raid boss crashes, MW 4.5.2
Android phone, average log in, raid boss hit causes instant crash
4 single core Android tablets, no serious issues on 3, 4th cannot load server pushes without going in and deleting old server pushes
1 dual core tablet, fast log in, no issues
1 dual core tablet, very slow redraws.
2 quad core tablets, same as the dual core.

AfterHours-Oliver
12-07-2014, 06:06 AM
My faction actually folded. We lost key members who could not fight and the remainder lost interest as a consequence of being in a faction which could not participate.

Tickets on a number of issues went ignored or improperly answered and closed, players found other things to do, other games to play but losing your most active, strongest players is not good for any faction.

Duncan00
12-07-2014, 06:17 AM
My test faction is short three of my most powerful players.

iPad 1st gen totally locked out. mW 4.5.2
2 iPod 4th gens totally locked out. MW 4.5.2
1 iPod 4th gen logs in but crashes on every raid boss hit MW 4.5.2
iPhone 4 MW 4.5.1, slow log in but works
IPhone 5 MW 4.5.1, slow but faster than everyone else.
iphone 6 MW 4.5.2, new player, raid boss hits cause random crashes, slow log in
iPad 2, very very slow log in. But full access and less raid boss crashes, MW 4.5.2
Android phone, average log in, raid boss hit causes instant crash
4 single core Android tablets, no serious issues on 3, 4th cannot load server pushes without going in and deleting old server pushes
1 dual core tablet, fast log in, no issues
1 dual core tablet, very slow redraws.
2 quad core tablets, same as the dual core.

Agent orange, first would like to thank you for all your help here on forum, thank you. Second, please tell me all those are not your accounts, are they??

WBS
12-07-2014, 06:40 AM
My faction is leaderless because I am locked out. Gree said that if I don't log in for 14 days then they will switch leaders. I sure hope it doesn't take that long.

pick_sax
12-07-2014, 07:39 AM
something like this, for a 1 account, gold person... it will break an addiction. reckon gree has it's own rehab program. kinda...

Have 1 player that has been out a solid month. A gold spender who may not come back now. Thanks Gree! Had 2-3 others as well. Customer service at its finest.

Land Cruiser II
12-07-2014, 08:12 AM
Sux to the maxxxxxx! Wake up you fellas!!!!

HellRaizer
12-07-2014, 08:39 AM
Our faction abandoned Masters. Just don't have the manpower to collect Intel or get through the top end bosses quickly enough :(

ezmunie
12-07-2014, 11:55 AM
We have one guy who can't get online.

Area51z
12-07-2014, 12:15 PM
6 heavy hitters out. Ipad 2 crashes on log in. Takes forever to connect. Two members got iphone 6 , transferred main accounts. Transferred 1 mini to old device, showed up on both devices and lost main and strongest account, still waiting for help from gree To get it back. Other account still on both devices. Lost three players due to frustration, and others waiting to see what happens with update coming. if their patience lasts that long. I have started a clash of clans base. ,,,,thank all you guys who continually post here,trying to help out ....

Agent Orange
12-07-2014, 12:59 PM
Agent orange, first would like to thank you for all your help here on forum, thank you. Second, please tell me all those are not your accounts, are they??

Thanks! Actually they are all my devices. Had even more on the go before Bluestacks went boom on OSX.

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 01:16 PM
Thanks guys and yes thanks to agent orange and hellraiser and all those that contribute to forum. Now gree has lockedout android i thought we would at least finish masters rb now it may not happen since i am 2 of my factions top producers. And any lvl faction should recognise how much a few hours can really hurt a team.

Paisthecoolest
12-07-2014, 01:53 PM
L
We are missing 10 members due to this bs and 2 were our top 5 members (spenders). Gree doesn't care cause teams still spend, in our case extra, to make up for the missing accounts. I refuse to kick members for grees f ups. Have since list several other members due to our drop in events and morale. This may violate tos but I don't care they keep saying sorry but continue to shove it further up us. Another fun fact I have noticed is the first LTQ out of world requires 170k energy for ind masters (after the temp energy boost is stripped) then they drop it after you get more again. But hey they are working on it and do care. If I cared how they did at my job I would have been fired 3 weeks ago

And now some of our android players are locked out, including our leader.

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 02:21 PM
lol yeah android got locked out for the final duration of the iltq.. go figure.. just more reason gree should offer a compensation package for factions as well as for the victums of the lockout

qwertyguy
12-07-2014, 04:11 PM
Android users are being locked out periodically.

Our leader was one who was locked out on iOS. He finally managed to login but took an obscene amount of time...days.

It's not constant but is annoying. iOS non-updated (previous version) is now having log on issues where it didn't before. Basically, everyone from time to time is having major problems but some much more serious than others.

I figured out a few techniques to get logged in when the MW crashes during start-up. I don't know whether it works for others yet.

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 04:48 PM
Our faction abandoned Masters. Just don't have the manpower to collect Intel or get through the top end bosses quickly enough :(

hellraiser as I mod I know your power is limited. But I hope you will share what you have read her and your own personal loss(as a faction leader/member) to the proper people. I am not asking for a free vault or and 6mil unit but I am asking the gree recognize that this major mistake has really hurt everyone in the game not just those locked out. and that they come up with something that will reward the loyal players (locked out and factions) for sticking with the game. With additional developments since the original lock out and random lock outs of both OS's(affecting other ios users for small durations and android as well) that something be done . Gree is VERY fortunate to have many players still trying to play the game and earn the rewards during these periods. Some of my members got locked out and lost the temp bonus and the iltq final reward due to these glitches. Again these are the players that are being loyal to the game... please pass this along to the proper channels .. the last month or so has really been trying for the majority of your players.. to those that stick with you threw it.. Gree really should be giving them a MAJOR reward

Bamaman78
12-07-2014, 04:58 PM
I'm on iOS and haven't had any problems.

virginiavenom
12-08-2014, 05:44 AM
3 accounts here, still can't login, all IOS iphone 4, ipad mini, ipad air. tried hard boots, tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app etc. starts to load, then app crashes. been out for a long time now. couldn't compete in last WD, couldn't finish last LTB, lost billions in income on all 3 accounts. haven't been able to do my 2-3 upgrades at once due to the login issues so untold IPH loss there. was able to get one account to load for a few minutes....got the gree buildings started, then the app crashed, no idea if the buildings are there or not.

JPetermon
12-08-2014, 05:51 AM
Has absolutely blown us up.

Mr Big C
12-08-2014, 06:47 AM
Just like others: still can't get in, unable to build/upgrade new LTB, unable to donate folders or farm for more. Missed RB event.

Agent Orange
12-08-2014, 08:56 AM
I guess the other issue that many factions faced aside of the log in issues are the crashing issues when trying to kill the Raid Boss. On several devices when I try and take out the RB the app crashes and 90% of the time the hit does not register. Or as soon as the boss appears on the attack screen the app crashes! This is taking place on both IOS and Android and keeps pointing to the app being so bloated that it blows up when pushed to far.

What this meant for my test faction is that I pretty much gave up on this event because between the crashing and then the ridiculously long wait time for the app to reload and then crash, and then reload, and then crash again only to have to reload it was just insane.