PDA

View Full Version : Mods, where is the link to guide us to submit tickets properly???

Rolinz
12-06-2014, 12:22 PM
DragCro posted in another thread that is now closed that the players are at fault for submitting tickets incorrectly or too many times that delays the resolution of our tickets.

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102620-Moderators-a-continued-discussion

DragCro has posted that "So mistake is not on them,it is mostly on us because we don't know how to write down properly a email to suport and we are impatient to wait for a answer. We have now a thread posted by one of the moderators how you can write down properly a email to support,please those that didn't get answer or their ticket was closed read that.."

I want to know where is posted guideline is? Maybe the "Mod" who posted the thread can share the link with everyone?

Does it exist or is it buried somewhere where very little amount of people can find it? Why not make it a "sticky" thread?

I tried looking for it and if by chance I overlooked the posting, I apologize for not doing a better job looking for it. But also, it should be easy for everyone to find right?

If the "fault" is with us players, then please be more helpful by sharing a link to the info and where to find it.

And share the link to submit tickets via the website since most people who are locked out of the game, cannot submit tickets from the game?

If you are here to be helpful, don't just blame us for our ignorance or lack of knowledge how to submit a ticket properly. Actually share the info on how to submit tickets properly.

Just a suggestion.

HellRaizer
12-06-2014, 12:34 PM
this goes back to CJs days.. (i will try to find his email)

The online link is https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can either submit via the game or via the online link. If you are able to access the game, then by submitting within the game it will record all of you details.

If you can't get into the game, or you have lost you device, then you need to submit as much info as possible..
eg.. approx level
player name
name of faction you are in
device that it was on
and if possible get a friend to post to your wall and give support their ID. this will allow support to track down your account

Rolinz
12-06-2014, 12:42 PM
this goes back to CJs days.. (i will try to find his email)

The online link is https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

You can either submit via the game or via the online link. If you are able to access the game, then by submitting within the game it will record all of you details.

If you can't get into the game, or you have lost you device, then you need to submit as much info as possible..
eg.. approx level
player name
name of faction you are in
device that it was on
and if possible get a friend to post to your wall and give support their ID. this will allow support to track down your account

Thank you HellRaizer. I hope those that are locked out can use that link to submit a ticket if they have not done so already.

But where is the thread that DragCro spoke of that a moderator posted to help us submit tickets properly so that it is not "our fault" for submitting incorrect or incomplete tickets? Is it a new or recent one or an old one?

HellRaizer
12-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Thank you HellRaizer. I hope those that are locked out can use that link to submit a ticket if they have not done so already.

But where is the thread that DragCro spoke of that a moderator posted to help us submit tickets properly so that it is not "our fault" for submitting incorrect or incomplete tickets? Is it a new or recent one or an old one?

I'll get in touch with him to see, which thread he was referring to. the wall trick has helped me a few times in the past.. having someone post to your wall and then giving support that persons ID helps them a lot..

In regards to the current lockout, support have passed this over to dev and hopefully the issue should be fixed in 5.0 which is coming out very soon. I'm not sure support will be able to assist any more currently with that particular issue until 5.0 is released. Sorry that i couldn't give a better answer

Rolinz
12-06-2014, 01:33 PM
I appreciate your answer and help. You do not assign blame but just try and answer questions.

No judgements from you and other Mods is a positive thing. I wish the other Mods are more responsive and helpful as you are without assigning blame.

legalious
12-08-2014, 09:31 AM
Sorry that I did not get to this sooner. Disneyland was my life this weekend :cool:.

Check out my guide that I made to help fill in the blanks and make a complete Support Ticket (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?100611-HOW-TO-Submit-a-Gree-Support-Ticket).

Rolinz
12-08-2014, 10:34 AM
It would help the players here in MW if you would post that in a sticky thread in the MW forums.

We would not have looked for it under Knights & Dragons, since we are playing Modern War.