PDA

View Full Version : December Forum Moderators

Clementine
12-05-2014, 02:38 PM
We are excited to announce that we have selected our first group of Moderators. All the applications (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102063-Now-Accepting-Applications-for-Forum-Moderators) that we received were excellent and it was a difficult choice, but we feel that our selection will continue to help make the forums a better, more positive, and constructive place to be.

December Moderators

Lolsies
1Shot
HellRaizer

They will each stop by and post a quick hello and introduction here. If you see them around the forums, please say hello! They will be joining our Moderators selected in November (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101329-November-Forum-Moderators).

------

For those interested, we will open up applications again early next year. Remember, we are looking for people who are positive, constructive, and passionate about making the forums a better place. If you have applied previously and were not selected, we do recommend you apply again.

1Shot
12-05-2014, 02:52 PM
Hey everyone!
My name is 1Shot and am one of the new forum moderators here. I can't wait to help you all out! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a message.
I will be mainly helping out in the crime city section of the forums, but will pop in the other areas aswell!

See you guys around.

HellRaizer
12-05-2014, 03:26 PM
Hi all

My forum name is HellRaizer. The Gree game that i play is Modern War.. in there I'm known as 'e'.
I've played MW for almost 3 years. I've had a number of accounts over the years as I start new LLPs and try to build them into mini powerhouses.. These days I now only focus on one account, but I am still very active in all events.

I'm on the forum most days to catch up on any of the gossip. The forum has a great community and a wide range of experienced players, but if you ever need help, PM me and I'll do my best to assist (as a player of MW)

I'm also involved (as many others are), within the IOS MW beta testing. This means when a new feature becomes live I may be able to assist.

A little about me:

I live in the UK.
Main games console is the XBox One ..
I work as a technical lead developer
I'm in to fantasy type books.. Tolkien, Robin Hobb, Robert Jodan, Sanderson etc.
Films.. Pretty much anything, but love a good horror.. But it's been a long time since I watched anything that really messes with your head.. :). Maybe the Japanese version of The Ring

Talk to you later

Lolsies
12-05-2014, 03:35 PM
Hello everyone!

As you all know, my name is Lolsies, and I am part of the moderators here now.

A bit about me:
1. I am very avid about games in general, especially War of Nations :)
2. I am pretty active on the forums.
3. I love this forum.

That's basically it. If you need anything or have concerns and questions, please don't hesitate to contact me or the other moderators in this forum.

Cheers!