PDA

View Full Version : AMA What was said and what was promised?

Plutorules
12-05-2014, 02:05 PM
Hey mods and other gree people

Could you please give us a short report about your meeting. Call me lazy but I'm not reading my way thru so many pages. So please tells us so comprehensive and compressed as possible

Best wishes Pluto

sstuutss
12-05-2014, 02:45 PM
This is exactly why I implied it was a stupid idea. At least while there were so many unanswered questions already on the forum.

Clementine
12-05-2014, 02:47 PM

Could you please give us a short report about your meeting. Call me lazy but I'm not reading my way thru so many pages. So please tells us so comprehensive and compressed as possible

Best wishes Pluto

I know there as a great deal of information posted there, but I do highly encourage you to read through it. Doing so will give you much more information than a quick summary.

I Will Merc You
12-05-2014, 03:24 PM

Best wishes Pluto

Read through it. People took the time to participate....so you can read through it.

....you don't even have to get up...

Rolinz
12-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Read through it. People took the time to participate....so you can read through it.

....you don't even have to get up...

I agree. Please take the time to read since the Devs were good enough to dedicate some time to answer questions.

They can't answer everything in such a limited time but I am hopeful with the direction we hope things will move forward.

At least a step in the right direction is a good start.

gwill
12-05-2014, 04:21 PM
where are the pages and pages of answers? I dont see it anywhere

Kefa
12-05-2014, 04:21 PM
tldr: There are major changes coming soon that will change a big part of your game play. If you want to know the details of these changes, you need to visit the gree support pages where some info is posted or read the AMA thread. The answers start on page 3.

Mcdoc
12-06-2014, 01:36 AM
Ok - you convinced me.

Time me to sit on my favorite porcelain chair and do some reading :-)

Rolinz
12-06-2014, 12:28 PM
Ok - you convinced me.

Time me to sit on my favorite porcelain chair and do some reading :-)

LOL. Don't drop your phone...