PDA

View Full Version : Vanishing Guilds

B Legit
12-05-2014, 07:32 AM
Gree-

This morning two guilds I know of vanished. Literally, vanished. The GM's logged into their games with a notice that they had been kicked from the guild. They both go to check and not only are they not in guild, nobody is, and the guild has been removed from existence. Considering both guilds were maxed level, maxed element bonus, and consistent top 10 finishers, this raises some eyebrows. You know which two they are, as you have received quite a few tickets now I am sure. Please fix this NOW.

StormBlessed
12-05-2014, 07:46 AM
It is player appreciation month. Please do us all a favor and hire more testers. These individuals do not require a huge salary and the right quality control manager will make or break your product. You must have a full suite of regression tests where on every build, you go through every critical scenario and make sure you didn't break anything.

Yes, I know there are a lot of scenarios. Yes I know software development isn't easy. Yes I know that every software manufacturer has bugs. The one thing I do know, is your rate of breaking something that was working on the previous release is very high. Far too high for a company that expects to sell their new epics for $100s of dollars. For a phone game, to expect that high of a value, you need to deliver on the product.

I am a veteran in the software development area and would be happy to consult with you on best practices and improving your metrics in this regard.

James Tolston Jr.
12-05-2014, 09:25 AM
Gree you need to give us back are home that we worked so hard to build up.

Thank you Gm of bop branding room
Notslotaj

Clementine
12-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Hey Folks! If you or anyone you know is experiencing this issue, please contact our Customer Support, and encourage them to do the same. This will help us to better pinpoint the issue and resolve it quickly.

Thank you!

exotic
12-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Two guilds have suddenly vanished, not just any guilds.These two guilds were both maxed, it took alot of time and dedication to max them.These guilds are also top 10 finishers, this needs to be taken care of asap.
#BringBackBop

Clementine
12-05-2014, 04:56 PM
Two guilds have suddenly vanished, not just any guilds.These two guilds were both maxed, it took alot of time and dedication to max them.These guilds are also top 10 finishers, this needs to be taken care of asap.
#BringBackBop

If a ticket has not yet been filed, please do so now!

B Legit
12-05-2014, 05:43 PM
If a ticket has not yet been filed, please do so now!

Clem...as stated in my first post. Many tickets were filed. As stated a million times before here, that never seems to help anything. Hence why we are on the forum.
#BringBackBoP

B Legit
12-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Clem...as stated in my first post. Many tickets were filed. As stated a million times before here, that never seems to help anything. Hence why we are on the forum.
#BringBackBoP

So now are we gonna have to wait til Monday night at earliest to get a "response" as usual?

"Sorry, we are having our developers look into it."

B Legit
12-06-2014, 11:08 AM
So now are we gonna have to wait til Monday night at earliest to get a "response" as usual?

"Sorry, we are having our developers look into it."

I'll be commenting very often til we get it back. Weird how you guys so easily "gave bbt back" to the people who it didn't actually belong to. It took about 3 hrs and a bunch of complaints and you stripped a GM of his guild, which he had controlled for MONTHS, and awarded it to people who had no right to it. But as soon as BoP and OTB disappear we hear nothing. Great job, oh and BBT is doing awesome this war...

#BringBackBoP

Bulls On Parade sandman
12-06-2014, 03:05 PM
I've been playing Knights and Dragons for a year and a half. And have spent more than my fair share. But the loss of my guild, makes me lose interest. I've stuck around not to go spend my hard earned money on a war for a war epic that will be outdated in two weeks.. And haven't continued playing to see your epic boss holiday events and what I can get from that. Or, even your new found heroic mode.

This guild that ALOT more than just us standing behind it now, show for. Is my reasoning for spending my money. My guys. The name, the emblem, the spirit, and heart that previous Guild Masters have put into this game. Its strong to represent something like that. And now all of us Bulls and ONLY THE BEST members have to show is a complaint on your forums in hopes for a little help...

GREE, and all the other folks that read this. Help us get redemption and get our home back!

# bringbackBoP

Lee Hubert
12-06-2014, 03:19 PM
I have poured my heart and soul (mot invluding the ridiculous amount of money)into our guild which was abruptly taken from us. I have contacted gree multiple times and havent recieved a single response back. I was the current GM when i was removed the guild failed to exist. Please help us in this matter!!!!

Marcel Odio
12-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Gree we have send you quite the few requests about our home Guild being gone. This was caused by an Game BUG that you have created while adding so much new content into it and not even running tests on it. the game bug im referring to is the Ghost member. Im certain that you have gotten enough email and already know that you wont be able to help us as our guild just vanished and ceased to exist. Its sad to see you folks are just directing us to write you an email to get an automatized answer which you copy and pasted so we can shut up for now.

We wont shut up. So much time, money and feelings have been invested into this Guild, I do know that Im not the original founder of the Guild but im quite certain you guys can look up and see I was leading that guild for over 4 months now.

It would be great if you could finally reply to us honestly what is up and try to help us instead of calming us down

BoP Kv

Herkemer
12-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Once again Gree has found a way to amaze me. I'm Gm of what used to be ONLY THE BEST. Thousands of dollars & hours and 2 years of continuous top ten runs all gone in an instant. Take a bow gree fantastic job as usual. I've created a new OTB so that the 30+ imposter guilds can't take my name & soul from this game. OTB a top runner for more than 2 years is now level 11. Any help would be greatly appreciated From the k&d community rebuilding OTB to it's former glory, considering gree will likely do nothing as usual.
Pm herkemer via line
Keep up the great work gree, love those generic responses & being completely ignored on all issues over the past 2 years

Bulls On Parade sandman
12-06-2014, 05:30 PM
Hey Folks! If you or anyone you know is experiencing this issue, please contact our Customer Support, and encourage them to do the same. This will help us to better pinpoint the issue and resolve it quickly.

Thank you!
Clementine, we have contacted gree support. Actually I just got a response about a issue that came up after this. Meaning they blind sided this issue.

This ghost member issue has been around for weeks. And they've been made aware of it.

We never complain about overpricing. Or the fact that they expect us to pay 100 dollars for epics that are extremely outdated.

We just want our guilds back. I'm a Bull, so I'm standing for

Bulls on Parade

But also a guild who had the same issue

ONLY THE BEST

We've been good to gree's pockets. We have been dedicated to a game that finds a way to suck our pockets dry.

Alls we want is our homes back.

And any extra help. Will be much appreciated.

#BringBackBoP

Fossil
12-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Something like this should never happen. When two of the premier guilds in KnD disappear from existence what does that mean to the rest of us that may fall victim to the same glitch? This needs action and fast!

busteroaf
12-06-2014, 10:11 PM
No guild should ever be wiped clean. There's been too many times where they just up and royally screw up and over good people in this game.

Thomas Sutphin
12-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Wow, and I thought them giving me the roundabout for Gems was bad, this is awful!

COME ON GREE!

B Legit
12-07-2014, 08:01 AM
BUMP, STILL WAITING

LOL, Three tickets sent in from leadership have been heard back. All three auto responses (two of which were worded exactly the same, word for word).

#BringBackBoP

Bulls On Parade sandman
12-07-2014, 01:57 PM
We are rallying together to make a new guild. Although I still feel like the guild should be recovered and handed back to either Mr.h or kV.
Ofcourse we are going to set up a new guild to rebuild. We don't know what gree's response will be. But, sad part is that. We lost our emblem. I know seems crazy to be the worst part.. But its just like Lebron James being the cover of Cleveland. Our 'Lebron' was our tornado emblem.
Please keep into consideration GREE and everyone else

#BringBackBoP

Haphazard
12-07-2014, 05:39 PM
#BringBackBoP

B Legit
12-08-2014, 08:19 AM
So we have two more tickets to report back on our responses!! It just keeps getting better

"I do apologize for this inconvenience and have credited some gems to your account. I know this doesn't help in regards to losing your guild much, however, until a resolution is reached, it can help in other areas."

^^ I'll admit, by far the best/most personal response I have seen. However, he never got any gems credited, and we still don't have our guild. This is also the first personal response we have gotten, it's been 5 days now.

Next

"It has come to our attention that their (Sp?) are players abusing this bug and wreaking havoc upon some guilds... Those who abused the bug will be punished once a fix is found."

The only havoc being wreaked is from your Dev's. No players took advantage of the system and wreaked havoc, that was all you guys.

Once again, you had BBT's GM Kicked and replaced by someone just because they complained. They had NO reason to be handed BondBeyongTime. You took care of that in less than 12 hours. We are on day 5... please don't think you can "ignore ignore ignore" this one.

#BringBackBoP

B Legit
12-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Lol, you really think this would be a priority. Not only have we not heard anything through tickets (unless you count the above), but we also haven't even had a mod's comment, other than telling us to write tickets, which we did, and you see directly above why those are a massive waste of time. In the 5 days since this happened, we have heard NOTHING...but we have already built a new guild back up, it's already level 50's, with 7% bonus', hoping to have it all maxed out before the weekend. Thanks Gree for making us waste all that gold, and all the other stupid crap you have to do for quests to build it up. The least you could do is give us our 10% bonus' back so we don't have to wait forever for those, a-holes. (Apple-holes, just in case you thought I was cursing or something insane like that....)

B Legit
12-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Daily BUMP til it gets fixed

Really awesome how you took the time to do a Q&A with your customers, but didn't have time to fix your own idiotic mistakes.

#BringBackBoP

Fossil
12-09-2014, 06:39 PM
Daily BUMP til it gets fixed

Really awesome how you took the time to do a Q&A with your customers, but didn't have time to fix your own idiotic mistakes.

#BringBackBoP

I wasn't impressed with the Q&A session, and don't hold out much hope that answers for many of the questions are forthcoming. I would be more impressed if GREE could figure out how to return BoP and OTB to the battlefield.

B Legit
12-10-2014, 09:05 AM
Daily BUMP

Read the "Disappointing AMA" thread for todays condescending remarks.

Oh and Fossil, from what I read it was exactly what we expected it to be. Watered down "answers" with no real value.

#BringBackBoP

Nottingham
12-10-2014, 10:55 AM
wow is all I can say I hope you all get your alls guild back that really sucks that this has happened

has this issue been fixed yet or addressed

Thomas Sutphin
12-10-2014, 11:08 AM
As long as people keep paying for Gems, they will continue providing ZERO support for anything.

Clementine
12-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Hey Folks! Just spoke with Arclite from the Development Team and he has informed me that we can confirm that we have identified the two newly formed guilds consisting of former BoP and OTB members. The Guild Level and Element Bonuses will be boosted shortly to compensate for the issue you guys experienced.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your continue patience as we looked into this issue.

Fossil
12-10-2014, 07:38 PM
Hey Folks! Just spoke with Arclite from the Development Team and he has informed me that we can confirm that we have identified the two newly formed guilds consisting of former BoP and OTB members. The Guild Level and Element Bonuses will be boosted shortly to compensate for the issue you guys experienced.

We apologize for the inconvenience and we do appreciate your continue patience as we looked into this issue.

Thanks Clementine, good to hear it.

Marcel Odio
12-11-2014, 06:32 AM
Heya clementine. Awesome thing that you guys managed to find the new guilds and maxed them for us. We really appreciate it that you helped us out there.

Alltough would we have known that this action would be taken. We would have saved up our gold and also fusion boosts to get the guild level up. This was due to lack of communication. We send you guys multiple emails and also set up this post. No answers came from you guys till you had an easy solution for us.

Next time please do speak honestly with us and tell us you couldn't give us back the old guild because of the ghost member issue u are having and our original guild ceased to exist. If the communication from your side would have existed. We wouldn't have taken the actions we did and rebuild our own guild within such a time.

Greetings
BoP kv

aevelina
12-12-2014, 03:36 AM
Great to see gree has great testing of the content before release

sxespanky
12-13-2014, 12:03 PM
After reading countless replys... u guys do know that our, and are , are two different words yes? Bring back are guilds - 2014.

busteroaf
12-13-2014, 06:55 PM
After reading countless replys... u guys do know that our, and are , are two different words yes? Bring back are guilds - 2014.

And they call Buster a troll...

B Legit
12-17-2014, 01:19 PM
Wellll I'm back!!

Guess what Gree? Your awesome CS team should really start communicating with one another. You guys did max out our guild finally, which was nice but I wouldn't call it anything other than doing your job...a week late. Now we asked for our stuff back that we dumped into the guild to get it going again. The first two people who got replies from "Paul" both got compensated what they lost, which is awesome, first time I've seen you guys actually do something you should... Oh but wait. Then came the replies from your very own "D," who told 6 people that "We do not offer compensation or assistance for circumstances such as these."

That is a very scary statement. First, you DO in fact compensate, as you already did to a few people, so blatant lie. Two, you don't offer assistance for circumstances such as these??? THEN WHAT DO YOU OFFER ASSISTANCE FOR!?!? This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT your fault, there is literally no better circumstance to offer assistance to players than this. I'm baffled.

MossDog
12-17-2014, 05:30 PM
Wellll I'm back!!

Guess what Gree? Your awesome CS team should really start communicating with one another. You guys did max out our guild finally, which was nice but I wouldn't call it anything other than doing your job...a week late. Now we asked for our stuff back that we dumped into the guild to get it going again. The first two people who got replies from "Paul" both got compensated what they lost, which is awesome, first time I've seen you guys actually do something you should... Oh but wait. Then came the replies from your very own "D," who told 6 people that "We do not offer compensation or assistance for circumstances such as these."

That is a very scary statement. First, you DO in fact compensate, as you already did to a few people, so blatant lie. Two, you don't offer assistance for circumstances such as these??? THEN WHAT DO YOU OFFER ASSISTANCE FOR!?!? This is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT your fault, there is literally no better circumstance to offer assistance to players than this. I'm baffled.

LMAO. Gree wonders why it's customer service scores are so poor. It's always enlightening to put yourself in others shoes.
Gree, if you received responses like this after spending money on a product would YOU be happy? Individually I suspect not. But, so long as the company is turning a profit Oh Well, right?