PDA

View Full Version : Is Crime City still being advertised?

The Hammr
12-05-2014, 03:09 AM
I haven't noticed any advertisements for crime city popping up in other games for quite some time. I can't speak for anyone else, but it seems to be getting more difficult to recruit new players, even using this forum. Someone here called minis a problem. But without advertising, they might be the only source of "new " players.

wish i could have gotten this into the ask a developer thread.

John_Locke
12-06-2014, 02:33 AM
Never use the forum. It's a total waste of time. Use this room: CC Bootleggers Room! (No chat)

Skipping, for the moment, the assertion that this forum is a total waste of time, what does your room have to offer?

Particularly because there's apparently no chat allowed in there.

The_
12-06-2014, 11:59 AM
comedic effect

The Hammr
12-06-2014, 10:46 PM
You guys missed the point. Maybe i didn't state it well. People quit and retire from the game on a daily basis. If we dont have new players coming in, it's only a matter of time before the game dies like MySpace.

Not finding very many new recruits is just a symptom of that.

John_Locke
12-06-2014, 11:46 PM
We understand your point perfectly.

John_Locke
12-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Get your ass in there and you will see!

I checked it out. Your post violates the CoC; specifically, "Please note that all links and images must also follow the above rules."

If you want to post about activities that violate the TOS, there's already a user-moderated site for CC.

headfaction
12-08-2014, 11:32 PM
I checked it out. Your post violates the CoC; specifically, "Please note that all links and images must also follow the above rules."

If you want to post about activities that violate the TOS, there's already a user-moderated site for CC.

Does it look like I care?