PDA

View Full Version : Mods: Good or Bad?

Ranger89
12-04-2014, 08:02 PM
Clementine deletes threads stating:

That was me, not our Moderators. Discussing deleted threads is against the Code of Conduct, so I am locking this one.

But can't be bothered to tell us WHEN we will be able to log in...

Great job Clementine!

legalious
12-04-2014, 08:53 PM
Please do not shame a moderator for not being able to provide you with information that they do not have. They are hard at work attempting to remedy the situation with MW.

I was able to get back online today and I am on Galaxy S5.

Somebody
12-04-2014, 09:24 PM
Great job to log in on a droid devise legalious. Maybe you should try it on an ios based devise. I'm locked out for 30 days!!! now!

Awesome how good informed about current major issues you are.

Ranger89
12-05-2014, 05:49 AM
Please do not shame a moderator

For 31 days now, Modern War has been dorked up.

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating, mostly because NOBODY will say anything other than "we're working the issue" and your main concern is "don't shame a moderator?

HellRaizer
12-05-2014, 05:54 AM
For 31 days now, Modern War has been dorked up.

This is INCREDIBLY frustrating, mostly because NOBODY will say anything other than "we're working the issue" and your main concern is "don't shame a moderator?

Judging by the feedback from the Devs it would appear that 5.0 is being heavily tested to ensure that it does improve things. I know that at the moment that doesn't help us, but hopefully with the additional testing before the release, 5.0 will make things better. Until then we have to play the waiting game.

MW Flake
12-05-2014, 05:59 AM
Judging by the feedback from the Devs it would appear that 5.0 is being heavily tested to ensure that it does improve things. I know that at the moment that doesn't help us, but hopefully with the additional testing before the release, 5.0 will make things better. Until then we have to play the waiting game.

One thing I noticed was said yesterday is that they are still working on it to ensure it is perfect, yet then said its been submitted to apple for some time already. Seems a little contradictory, no?

HellRaizer
12-05-2014, 06:02 AM
One thing I noticed was said yesterday is that they are still working on it to ensure it is perfect, yet then said its been submitted to apple for some time already. Seems a little contradictory, no?

Very true. I'll read back again :)

Agent Orange
12-05-2014, 06:24 AM
There was another comment about orphaning some older devices. My guess is that those on IOS 5 are going to be out in the cold soon. But in that same comment there was mention of tying multiple player accounts to your game centre account so would that mean you could finally shuffle through your various players on one device? If so that would be nice since some long time players are going to loose their accounts if they haven't already. Granted the wild card is going to be whether this actually works or not.

Agent Orange
12-05-2014, 06:28 AM
Please do not shame a moderator for not being able to provide you with information that they do not have. They are hard at work attempting to remedy the situation with MW.

I was able to get back online today and I am on Galaxy S5.

Have no idea why it's relevent for you to tell us that your android device is now working when the comments are about IOS devices which is a totally different operating system.

Also keep in mind that the moderator in question is a gree employee, you are not so in that respect I do not expect any sort of game issue related information to be forth coming from player moderators because they do not appear to be in the loop. However I do have a reasonable expectation that gree employees do have more information resources at their disposal.

Personally I don't think attacking the mods is a productive action, however at the same time I most certainly understand and feel the pain of those who have been locked out for a month.

WBS
12-05-2014, 08:35 AM
I have just been locked out of my game. I didn't perform the update. I can not get into my game at all it loads for 2 seconds and then kicks me out of it. I have an iPhone 4s. I sure hope is not the end for me as I am the leader and have no way of transferring leadership.

DragCro
12-05-2014, 09:35 AM
Clementine deletes threads stating:

But can't be bothered to tell us WHEN we will be able to log in...

Great job Clementine!

Hello there.

I am sorry that you and others have problem with the game and i hope you and others will soon be able to play without any problem..
Our community manager Clementine is doing a great job and she is everywhere answering questions,Gree have more than one game and more than one forum.
You have and developers answering questions now so i think that is a great new adition to this forum.
I will close now this thread because issues with games doesn't have anything to do with Clementine.
Please don't open threads as this one in future because they are not productive and constructive.
Speaking about moderators,admins,community managers won't solve anything

Clementine
12-05-2014, 10:42 AM
Hey Folks! The reason I have not been able to tell you exactly when you will be able to get in, is because I do not yet know myself. As soon as I have additional details or a definite time/date, that will be conveyed. Please know that this is a top priority for our Developers, as they do not want to see anyone locked out of the game any longer.