PDA

View Full Version : Answers or New Threads Won't End

Huj
12-04-2014, 06:42 PM
Provide me with the reason why my "I quit thread" has been taken down?

And please no BS about "Discussing deleted threads is against the Code of Conduct" since there was no TOS violation in the thread that was taken down.

What happened to that big fat speech you gave about communication and helping the community Clementine?

So provide me with answers not close my threads. Unless that big speech was a big fat lie?

psyconaz
12-04-2014, 06:43 PM
Just quit and leave.

good gawd noooo
12-04-2014, 06:51 PM
Most likely due to it being a very negative posting. Many are quiting due to recent gree mistakes and although they re trying to address them. Many customers are not happy with the canned auto replies or we are working on it that the mods admins and others keep stating. So to avoid the massive amount of negativity they are closing threads likes your without reason and its their site they can do it. Sucks but what are you gonna do. Now you say you quit.. I suggest you walk away and do exactly as you stated and quit.

Huj
12-04-2014, 07:07 PM
Most likely due to it being a very negative posting. Many are quiting due to recent gree mistakes and although they re trying to address them. Many customers are not happy with the canned auto replies or we are working on it that the mods admins and others keep stating. So to avoid the massive amount of negativity they are closing threads likes your without reason and its their site they can do it. Sucks but what are you gonna do. Now you say you quit.. I suggest you walk away and do exactly as you stated and quit.

I said I quit after WD so not there yet ;)
Will be here demanding answers since that is what clementine promised to give us all so I want answers or him/her/it to say that was just a big fat lie :)

MW Flake
12-04-2014, 07:11 PM
Hope no one minds me commenting. I'm not asking about anything that may or have not been done in regards to any specific thread or mod action, just general forum expectations. As someone rather new here, I would expect that on the chance something were removed or what not, a reason would be given. Is that not the case? I did read the code of conduct thing, but if someone were to post something that they truly didn't think was against it, and it was removed without explanation, how would anyone know why it was wrong so they didn't make the same mistake again? I understand we are not permitted to discuss those actions, but isn't it a catch 22 if no reason is given? Or do I need to read the code again? I hope asking about this is ok. If not I apologize and will remove if necessary.

Huj
12-04-2014, 10:48 PM
Hope no one minds me commenting. I'm not asking about anything that may or have not been done in regards to any specific thread or mod action, just general forum expectations. As someone rather new here, I would expect that on the chance something were removed or what not, a reason would be given. Is that not the case? I did read the code of conduct thing, but if someone were to post something that they truly didn't think was against it, and it was removed without explanation, how would anyone know why it was wrong so they didn't make the same mistake again? I understand we are not permitted to discuss those actions, but isn't it a catch 22 if no reason is given? Or do I need to read the code again? I hope asking about this is ok. If not I apologize and will remove if necessary.

O boy, such logic, such understanding, such common sense.

Clearly not a Gree employee!

HellRaizer
12-04-2014, 11:17 PM
I would say it was the tone of the language.. I remember it saying something about brown nosed players etc.. Insulting others is against the TOS

Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff.
o This may include but is not limited to:
o Flaming
o Trolling
o Insults, harassment, or defamatory remarks
o Remarks based on race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, culture, nationality, and gender
o Personal threats, attacks, and abuse
o Inappropriate language/links/images or abbreviations of these. *Yes, that includes symbols in place of letters and slang.

Stubby1113
12-05-2014, 02:41 AM
Keep it up and you'll probably be banned which is fine by me. Nobody really want to hear your story about quiting. You want to quit that's fine but don't expect sympathy from others.

Danger Mouse
12-05-2014, 04:23 AM
You want to quit? That's fine, we can all respect that, not as if we haven't seen it all before. So...... Just quit. Bye.

Lift Ticket
12-05-2014, 04:53 AM
How does an "I quit" thread help the community? If you're really quitting, move on....

dan2407
12-05-2014, 05:35 AM
Huj you don't even spend gold your just a free player so gree and the rest of us couldn't care less if you quit, get gone and stop attention seeking

J1mcrane
12-05-2014, 09:01 AM
Huj you don't even spend gold your just a free player so gree and the rest of us couldn't care less if you quit, get gone and stop attention seeking

Very well put ��

Veccster
12-05-2014, 09:08 AM
Keep it up and you'll probably be banned which is fine by me. Nobody really want to hear your story about quiting. You want to quit that's fine but don't expect sympathy from others.

You want to quit? That's fine, we can all respect that, not as if we haven't seen it all before. So...... Just quit. Bye.

How does an "I quit" thread help the community? If you're really quitting, move on....

Very well put ��

Agree with all of this. Your threat of DEMANDING ANSWERS OR ELSE provides zero value to the community. Glad it was deleted and I hope this one is deleted as well.

psyconaz
12-05-2014, 10:19 AM
What about mine? You not agree with it? Lol

Ranger89
12-05-2014, 10:26 AM
Just quit and stfu

Lame comment. Huj has the right to question what he feels is unfair conduct by the mods. Nobody is forcing you to read his comments, however GREE is forcing us not to be able to access the game though their incompetence.

BTW, "stfu" seems to be a violation of the TOS "Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff" so has psyconaz been deleted or banned?

Clementine
12-05-2014, 10:33 AM
The post was removed because it did not contribute to the Community or discussion in anyway, in addition to being highly negative and with the intent to cause unrest. Additionally though you stated "I quit" it was also on the subject of the 7 Day WD, for which there are already multiple threads.

I will keep this thread open for now, however if it becomes nothing but a series of personal attacks on others, it will be locked.

Captain Buck Slayer
12-05-2014, 10:39 AM
You were just trying to turn people against the game by posting that thread, get over it bud.

Dirty Mind
12-05-2014, 11:02 AM
Dont go away mad, just go away!

psyconaz
12-05-2014, 11:52 AM
Lame comment. Huj has the right to question what he feels is unfair conduct by the mods. Nobody is forcing you to read his comments, however GREE is forcing us not to be able to access the game though their incompetence.

BTW, "stfu" seems to be a violation of the TOS "Abusive and/or Disrespectful Content towards other Players and Staff" so has psyconaz been deleted or banned?

Well the point is if you quit why bother to come here and tell everyone you gonna quit? Do you really think we will feel bad for you???? Just quit and let the other who still enjoy the game play

Huj
12-05-2014, 02:29 PM
The post was removed because it did not contribute to the Community or discussion in anyway, in addition to being highly negative and with the intent to cause unrest. Additionally though you stated "I quit" it was also on the subject of the 7 Day WD, for which there are already multiple threads.

I will keep this thread open for now, however if it becomes nothing but a series of personal attacks on others, it will be locked.

Now was that so hard? Though I find it amusing that you find my thread so negative that it was taken down "not just locked" faster than any Vietnamese spam post I have ever seen! LOL

But than again its you guys so we know how well you guys are with priorities and consistency ;)

good gawd noooo
12-05-2014, 02:53 PM

sorry dan free player or gold user really shouldnt matter. yes its a company about profits but without free players for gold players to pick on well the game would get boring. However unless the person has established a presence by helping others giving advice on forum or something that's gets him noticed to point they will be missed there really is no point as they are just one of millions of players that come and go daily. the ones that make an impact on the game for others are the ones that should say their gb on forum. those that simply play ( like myself) should go out the same way we played.. QUIETLY

Jd-fors
12-05-2014, 03:01 PM
I believe there are players current or former who get/got special treatment.if the Emporer were playing and locked out GREE would all be tripping over each other to keep him happy.bet we would all be back in our games too.lmfao!!!

Ranger89
12-05-2014, 04:32 PM
The post was removed because it did not contribute to the Community or discussion in anyway, in addition to being highly negative and with the intent to cause unrest.

You know, GREE is doing enough to cause "unrest" by:

1) failing to promptly fix the SNAFU so many of us are experiencing and
2) failing to give us any accurate information, other than "we feel your pain" and "we're working on the fix"

PLEASE... give us something that's not nebulous.

Ferr... where are you when we need you!

Clementine
12-05-2014, 04:44 PM
You know, GREE is doing enough to cause "unrest" by:

1) failing to promptly fix the SNAFU so many of us are experiencing and
2) failing to give us any accurate information, other than "we feel your pain" and "we're working on the fix"

PLEASE... give us something that's not nebulous.

Ferr... where are you when we need you!

Hey Ranger. Please discontinue posting the same/similar message on multiple threads regarding when things will be fixed for those who can't log in. As I have mentioned multiple times over the past week, including today, I do not currently have an exact date as I have not yet been given one by the Developers. v5.0 will be coming soon, and with that a number of fixes and improvements which should allow folks to get back into the game who have previously been locked out. Again, as soon as I know more, I will let everyone know. I know it is frustrating being locked out, but I assure you a resolution/fix is of the highest priority for the team. Thank you!

Veccster
12-05-2014, 05:55 PM
Great response, Clem. Thank you.

I'm sure the lockout has greatly diminished gold purchases so it's in Gree's best interest to fix it. Most of the players complaining don't spend a dime anyway so I don't imagine Gree cares much if you quit.

Everyone wants an answer but I'm not sure it's that easy. They are running a 7 day wd; if you don't like it, don't participate. Seems like many might need a 7 day break anyway.

Many are upset about the new features. I say BRING IT ON! Why do you want to play the same events cycle after cycle with nothing changing. What fun is that??? Other game companies just bring out new versions of the game - like call of duty. But I wouldn't want to start over each time.

Example...I think it's great that they introduced temp bonuses. Many ***** that about it...then you ***** when the bonuses aren't good enough.

The lockout has been pretty bad on the game but I'm sure they want it fixed as soon as possible. Unfortunately, we as customers are not always told whats being discussed on the back end. Many are frustrated Target opened on Thanksgiving. Should they provide us customers with reasons why? No...if you don't like it....don't go there on Thanksgiving.

/end rant

dan2407
12-05-2014, 06:17 PM
All the whiners just continue on a never ending cycle, 1. moan that gold spenders are paying money for "stats that mean nothing" 2. Tell everyone how they don't spend a penny asif we should look up to them like they are the saviours of the game 3. Moan about the amount of events there are and the needing of a "break" (even though no one forces you to play the game) 4. we all know that all the whiners moaning about the 7 day WD will still be on and hitting EVERY single day of the WD, why you may ask? Because they don't want to miss out on units and stats and fall behind even though they state that "stats mean nothing"

Danger Mouse
12-05-2014, 08:58 PM
All the whiners just continue on a never ending cycle, 1. moan that gold spenders are paying money for "stats that mean nothing" 2. Tell everyone how they don't spend a penny asif we should look up to them like they are the saviours of the game 3. Moan about the amount of events there are and the needing of a "break" (even though no one forces you to play the game) 4. we all know that all the whiners moaning about the 7 day WD will still be on and hitting EVERY single day of the WD, why you may ask? Because they don't want to miss out on units and stats and fall behind even though they state that "stats mean nothing"

Er, not everyone. I'm not playing all seven days, or most likely not any of the seven days. I'm putting my money where my mouth is and refusing to reward them with my money for ignoring what we want. Plus, it's Xmas so fun friends and family over fake, frustration and factions. Unfortunately, there's enough compuslive spending out there that they will get rewarded so it won't be the last 7 day "special" WD we see.

Jaded Fusion
12-06-2014, 03:21 PM

+1
OP thinks he matters, peace out bra. Don't let the mw door hit you on the way out!!