PDA

View Full Version : RB up, can login, cannot hit

RezShadow
12-04-2014, 02:28 PM
Anyone else? I know, I complain a lot. Too high expectations

Colonel K
12-04-2014, 04:11 PM
It seems like the raid boss doesn't work for me more often than it works. I can always log on, but when I actually try to hit the RB with a QA or FA, it crashes. This is not new for me.... It used to work all the time, then it broke for 2 or 3 cycles, then worked for 2 cycles, and is now broke again. You are frickin' killing me Gree!

optommy
12-04-2014, 04:20 PM
working now

Clementine
12-04-2014, 04:29 PM
It seems like the raid boss doesn't work for me more often than it works. I can always log on, but when I actually try to hit the RB with a QA or FA, it crashes. This is not new for me.... It used to work all the time, then it broke for 2 or 3 cycles, then worked for 2 cycles, and is now broke again. You are frickin' killing me Gree!

Are you still experiencing this now? Regardless, I am passing this onto the Developers so that they may look into it!

NO_BS
12-05-2014, 01:15 AM
Having same issue with one of my accounts. It keep crashing even when I tried to send a ticket in so how to report it?

HellRaizer
12-05-2014, 01:26 AM
use this link to submit an online ticket

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

NO_BS
12-05-2014, 01:59 AM
use this link to submit an online ticket

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thanks HellRazier, must have missed this helpful link somewhere. Just submitted, game very unstable on older devises.

Colonel K
12-05-2014, 04:02 AM
Are you still experiencing this now? Regardless, I am passing this onto the Developers so that they may look into it!

Clementine,

Yes, it is still happening. I tried just now and had my system crash 4 times in a row and never did get an attack to register. I was getting ready to submit another trouble ticket for this and came here to copy what I wrote yesterday when I saw your question. Any help you can provide would be appreciated.

Colonel K

Agent Orange
12-05-2014, 04:35 AM
Raid boss has indeed caused my last working iPod to now crash when I hit it, every time. My oldest player with the 3.2 GB dataset is now taking forever to load and 25% of the time crashes before I get to my base. I had to delete another 900mb app to try and stabilize this iPad. IPhone 6 now freezes on raid boss attacks. Those are all 4.5.2 versions of MW.

My only 'working' IOS device is an iPone 5 running MW 4.5.1. Ipad 1st gen is still locked out as ate the other two iPod 4th gens. The iPhone 4 is also crashing more frequently since raid boss.

Android phones are crashing as well when hitting raid boss.