PDA

View Full Version : Droids do NOT update. You will be locked out

Oski
12-04-2014, 02:23 PM
Latest droid data update locks you out of game. Do not update!!! Great job GreeD

Bobar
12-04-2014, 02:29 PM
to late. done automatically... many of my teammates are looked out

Prettypupp
12-04-2014, 02:36 PM
This is gree trying to make it right for all this iOS users who lost out on units.

bugssss
12-04-2014, 02:39 PM
This is gree trying to make it right for all this iOS users who lost out on units.

lol good one. I hope not... i recently switched from ios to android to avoid being logged out :(

Web323
12-04-2014, 02:57 PM

They would have to be locked out for a month then

hsf
12-04-2014, 03:02 PM
Android server not stable, up & down ..

optommy
12-04-2014, 04:23 PM
no update yet so I dont know why Ur worring about

good gawd noooo
12-04-2014, 05:14 PM
it cleared up for me in minutes.. but I run cynagen on one device and other is android tablet

pick_sax
12-04-2014, 07:18 PM
One android device, cheap one. Crashes after hugging raid boss.

Modern War by Gree has stopped responding. Report, quit

On top of iPad not logging in. About 60+ attempts, no luck today. Team mate too.

Agent Orange
12-05-2014, 06:19 AM
Yes, Android dvices get server pushes so you may or may not get the opportunity to avoid an update. On my devices I get a popup telling me that new data has been downloaded and do I want a restart.

Btw, if you cannot clear this message with a restart there is a very good chance that your devices storage is full or you have a device with 512mb of system memory. Only solutions if you want to take a chance on a new update are to hunt through you device and delete older MW server pushes (yes they sometimes/allways are not deleted as new ones turn up) our you need to uninstall and reinstall the app from the playstore. Oh and it seems that some app stores don't always get updates at the same time!

If you have crashing or redraw issues you might be able to reduce these issues by hunting down those rouge gree files. Granted the latest push for raid boss seems to be as flakey as the push for IOS. Yeah I know, go figure...

SoB faisca
12-07-2014, 01:42 PM
to late. done automatically... many of my teammates are looked out
is there a way to turn off auto updates in droid? Too late but other may avoid it

Agent Orange
12-07-2014, 01:47 PM
If you fill up your available memory with crap it will block a server push, you will know this worked if you keep getting the restart to load new data messages.

Dirty Mind
12-07-2014, 01:52 PM
is there a way to turn off auto updates in droid? Too late but other may avoid it

yes. To do this on individual apps, go to the app in the store and in the settings you can 'check' or 'uncheck' the auto update box. I did this for skype when the new version didnt work on my phone. The same works for all apps at the 'main' page in the play store, setting - auto update apps, and there are a few options there.

1S1K
12-07-2014, 02:07 PM
LMFAO! While you IDIOTS are just too busy planning your STUPID seven day war and counting all the gold you think you are gonna make while ignoring us iOS users locked out of the game for over 30 days and promising up will fix it and here comes "a thank you celebration" and an AMA thread that does NOTHING you have now screwed over droid users as well

You guys are monkeys right? There is no possible way intelligent human beings could possibly be this amazingly STUPID!