PDA

View Full Version : Sorry but my horse was still kicking

MrFister
12-04-2014, 01:14 PM
Clementine, what would your suggested course of action be to try and remedy the following? Like many others, my faction was locked out of the last FL after 3 battles. Gold was spent to deploy more expensive FL units. That's gold, FL units and lots of in game cash we don't have anymore. Our leader spent a few hours fighting the good fight for his faction to get us compensation. Just the other day, our leader, was sent an email stating that compensation was approved and would be showing up soon. As promised, compensation arrived but only to the leader of the faction and the 59 others are left with only less gold, units...exc...ideas????

Clementine
12-04-2014, 02:50 PM
Clementine, what would your suggested course of action be to try and remedy the following? Like many others, my faction was locked out of the last FL after 3 battles. Gold was spent to deploy more expensive FL units. That's gold, FL units and lots of in game cash we don't have anymore. Our leader spent a few hours fighting the good fight for his faction to get us compensation. Just the other day, our leader, was sent an email stating that compensation was approved and would be showing up soon. As promised, compensation arrived but only to the leader of the faction and the 59 others are left with only less gold, units...exc...ideas????

Hi MrFister! Can you let me know your Guild and Guild ID? I will then have our CS team look right into this and get you a resolution ASAP!

Thank you.

MrFister
12-04-2014, 02:56 PM
**BERSERKERS Alpha**

ID 920738359

Thanks for your time

Clementine
12-04-2014, 03:58 PM
**BERSERKERS Alpha**

ID 920738359

Thanks for your time

The team is working on getting everyone in the faction their compensation! Our deepest apologies for this!

MrFister
12-05-2014, 08:08 AM
Thanks for your time looking into this and providing a quick solution.