PDA

View Full Version : Can I keep the same crime city account when migrating to iphone 5?

hambergler
09-28-2011, 02:31 PM
I had my iphone 4 replaced I had to start all over even after restoring from a backup. I think somehow our accounts are tied to our device ID since I had previously restored from a backup to update to IOS 5 beta from IOS 4 and had no problems.

I am planning on getting an iphone 5 is there going to be a way to keep this character when I upgrade?

Crime City Mark
09-28-2011, 04:43 PM
Yes you can. You will need to e-mail mobile@funzio.com with the UDIDs of both devices.

Imolafem
07-14-2012, 11:38 AM
I am going to purchase a new android phone tomorrow. How do I keep playing my same crime COURTYARD game on that new phone?

Euchred
07-14-2012, 12:06 PM
I am going to purchase a new android phone tomorrow. How do I keep playing my same crime COURTYARD game on that new phone?

What???///

KemoKidd
07-14-2012, 12:14 PM
What???///

Why are you so surprised? This is obviously a phone decision based on the phone and not on a game. I honestly have quite a few friends go from iphone to android and tell me how much more they love it. At the same time I have never heard it the other way around. I think for most people the iphone is their first smart phone and they just think it is the best.

Imolafem
07-14-2012, 12:14 PM
That was a nice autocorrect. Courtyard = city

Imolafem
07-14-2012, 12:16 PM
Why are you so surprised? This is obviously a phone decision based on the phone and not on a game. I honestly have quite a few friends go from iphone to android and tell me how much more they love it. At the same time I have never heard it the other way around. I think for most people the iphone is their first smart phone and they just think it is the best.

I will be moving from ATRIX 4G to ATRIX HD

fuzzy
07-14-2012, 12:19 PM
U may transfers from android to android but not iOS.

U may transfer iOS to ios but not to android.

Here is the link

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?29487-The-Updated-quot-Best-of-the-Best-quot-Guides

Euchred
07-14-2012, 12:46 PM

I wasn't talking about the phone :/ and no where does it say he's switching from iPhone to android. I couldn't care less what kind of phone someone prefers.

I personally love my 4s but I'm a jail breaker so not many customization limits.

Imolafem
07-16-2012, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the instructions. They worked as they were supposed to.

Crime City Mark
07-16-2012, 11:07 AM
Please don't thread necro.