PDA

View Full Version : You help me, I help you.

Campy McCamperpants
12-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Hello all,

I just got a new phone and created a mini. I'm currently in a Top 100 faction and my attack is 2.9B.

My offer- I'm looking for a faction to house my level 2 mini for a while, and in return I will help the faction defeat RBs. I don't recall for sure but I think I can beat level 70 with one hit.

Please reply with faction stats.

Thanks!

NexusImperium
12-04-2014, 10:48 AM
Will your mini be active? We accept anyone so long as they're active.

Give us a look, and send me a PM if you're interested:

Faction of Blest (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97334-Faction-of-Blest-(482-275-099))

We like to keep strong players where we can but lately a lot of very powerful players have been using us as a springboard into top factions.

Vercingetorix
12-04-2014, 10:51 AM
Your mini will level up quickly if it's in a faction that does the raid boss. I've kept my mini in a faction that does full assault and wd only. It's level 20 with an iph of 900k or so and stats of 14m/18m or so by so doing. Just a suggestion.

ckos2
12-04-2014, 11:32 AM
Our faction has no minimal requirements for activity. There are no donations required, we have a high IPH that does all the financing for bonuses. Our D is maxed, and we're halfway finished our A.

On the downside, your mini won't grow much. We have only about 5 active players, so we are unable to finish any faction events.

Pm me if interested.

Dazzj10
12-04-2014, 12:00 PM
Ckos I have 5 open spaces in our faction and complete masters,,, if ya interested all we ask is folders and lots of activity, if ya interested, pm me your fa damage

ckos2
12-04-2014, 12:38 PM
Ckos I have 5 open spaces in our faction and complete masters,,, if ya interested all we ask is folders and lots of activity, if ya interested, pm me your fa damage

Thanks for the offer, but I trying hard NOT to increase my activity too much.

I'm an active player, but only on my terms. Half the time, I don't even think our faction realizes when WD is on LOL. At this point, I would be a disappointment to most factions.

Cheers!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2014, 12:48 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I trying hard NOT to increase my activity too much.

I'm an active player, but only on my terms. Half the time, I don't even think our faction realizes when WD is on LOL. At this point, I would be a disappointment to most factions.

Cheers!

Not so fast, my friend. LOL
No one, I repeat, no one does any less than we DEW.
We pride ourselves on our inactivity, so much so, we DEW NUTTIN. LOL
We DEW SEW much (or little) of NUTTIN, we DEW it in several different FAKESHUNS!!!

ckos2
12-04-2014, 12:59 PM
Not so fast, my friend. LOL
No one, I repeat, no one does any less than we DEW.
We pride ourselves on our inactivity, so much so, we DEW NUTTIN. LOL
We DEW SEW much (or little) of NUTTIN, we DEW it in several different FAKESHUNS!!!

LOL!!

I've always admired your faction's business model from day one.

One day, I aspire to dew as little as you ;p

Maybe one day, with my faction training little to nothing, we can go toe to toe and see who CAN get the least points and placing in events LOL.

MAYBE we can set a trend!!

Until then, keep "DEWIN NUTTIN"

Cheers!

NexusImperium
12-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Will your mini be active? We accept anyone so long as they're active.

Give us a look, and send me a PM if you're interested:

Faction of Blest (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97334-Faction-of-Blest-(482-275-099))

We like to keep strong players where we can but lately a lot of very powerful players have been using us as a springboard into top factions.

Oh, I should mention that we had a guy recently join us (about 2-3 months ago) at around 10M a/d and is now around 150-200M. The offer still stands.