PDA

View Full Version : Beta Testing of 5.0

HellRaizer
12-04-2014, 08:45 AM
This thread is in reply to a question that agent orange asked

So my other question is, how extensively tested is 5, in other words will it run on older IOS 5 devices as you state currently on the app store and have you considered putting the applications data set on a diet?

I have also check the TOS to make sure I'm not breaching anything

Threads or posts discussing unreleased content/hacked data files or any data not available during regular gameplay

Beta testing began on 13th November with a revised version being released on the 14th
The testing lasted until the 17th
Feedback was acknowledged on the 18th

As the details have now been discussed by Admins I can post what was sent to us::
(this is only what we tested... It may have changed)

Beta Information:

"What's New" in Modern War v5.0 iOS Beta: Modern War Beta Test v5.0 Build 1340

There is an issue with leaderboards that the team is working on addressing now.

MW 5.0 Features:

1. Soldier Equip: Each player will now have the ability to equip up to 6 items to their avatar to use in PvP and WD battles. Items can be equipped from a tab of the profile screen. Any extra items will be used by the army, and will also add to battle power.

2. Recycle: Players can recycle their old army units for cash.

3. Double strike: Players have a chance of a free second attack after a successful PvP or WD attack if they have an item with the double strike boost.

4. Open Enrollment in factions: Factions can now be set to "open enrollment," which allows people to join without being invited.

5. Divisional Leaderboards: A new type of leaderboard where factions are split up into groups to compete against each other in a new ladder! (Won't show up in the beta.)

6. Minimum WD participation: In order to receive the prizes won by their faction in WD, players must participate in a minimum number of battles (won or lost). (Won't show up in beta.)

Feedback Information:

Feedback - Please reply to the email.

Please make sure you include the following when replying with feedback:

· Modern War Invite ID

· iOS Version

· Device Version

We look forward to hearing from you!

- GREE Beta Team

Hello Beta Testers!!

This is a reminder to please focus majority of your testing efforts on the following NEW FEATURES!

- Soldier Equip in the Profile
- Double Strike when attacking in World Domination
- Recycling Units

Please feel free to submit issues (Bugs) or feedback regarding any of these new features.

Thank You

- GREE BETA TEAM

From myself I did post some simple bugs, nothing major.. But, I did highlight the continuing slow performance.. however we were told to focus on the new features, so I don't know whether they will have considered any continued bugs.. ie.. log on times/crashes

HellRaizer
12-04-2014, 08:52 AM
Agent Orange, hope this helps you understand how the process begins.. Once they get the feedback, I don't know what then happens

SUPpose So
12-04-2014, 12:39 PM
Agent Orange, hope this helps you understand how the process begins.. Once they get the feedback, I don't know what then happens

The feedback is filed and the devs carry on as before !

Junky
12-04-2014, 03:03 PM
Straight to the circular file if you ask me.

Rolinz
12-04-2014, 07:00 PM
How do you get to be a Beta Tester?

MW Flake
12-04-2014, 07:13 PM
How do you get to be a Beta Tester?

In that q&a earlier I think they said they will post when they are looking for more.