PDA

View Full Version : Compensation package

Jd-fors
12-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Good morning GREE.as I have been waiting 30 days to get into the game,GREE keeps saying there is a compensation package waiting for those who are locked out.i have lost so much and wondering what exactly the compensation package entails?i look forward to your response.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2014, 08:29 AM
Good morning GREE.as I have been waiting 30 days to get into the game,GREE keeps saying there is a compensation package waiting for those who are locked out.i have lost so much and wondering what exactly the compensation package entails?i look forward to your response.

Let's just say it isn't anywhere what it should be for those that have suffered for one month.

You're likely to see a couple trinkets approximating about 100K/100K, a couple dozen energy refills, a dozen or so stamina refills, and a "near" apology note.

1S1K
12-04-2014, 08:32 AM
Lucky if we even get that!!!! And let's just say I'm not gonna hold my breath about the update being

A.) released tomorrow
B.) Fixing the problem

Wonder what my base looks like after a month of not getting into the game....

Jd-fors
12-04-2014, 08:38 AM
Thank you!is there anyplace specific I can go to view this?
Now,on top of being pissed and bitter we can add a whole lot of disappointment in.this nightmare just won't go away!!!

Saint Anger
12-04-2014, 10:04 AM
I doubt the "compensation package" will be sufficient compensation. The only item that would interest me are health refills.

Stamina refills? I think I had about 80 when I last logged in; they are of no use to me.

Unit(s)? No thanks.

Actually, the only compensation I really want for being locked out for so long is GOLD. And I don't mean 50 or 100.
Wait...did I say that?!? Hahahahahaha, silly me.

Jd-fors
12-04-2014, 11:04 AM
Well that's the next problem.during the war on the weekend of the 3rd my medpaks kept disappearing.about half a vault worth.it is pointless to keep sending tickets that show solved with no resolution.i want that gold back at least and I would be satisfied(grudgingly)if GREE compensated me 100 a day for every day I cannot play through no fault of my own.what say you ol mighty GREE???

SUPpose So
12-04-2014, 01:13 PM
Gree you deleted my post?

Saint Anger
12-04-2014, 01:33 PM
I would be satisfied(grudgingly)if GREE compensated me 100 a day for every day I cannot play through no fault of my own.what say you ol mighty GREE???

Hey, I can work with that. The last time I was able to get into the game was November 21.

Speed ump
12-04-2014, 02:18 PM
Hey jd. Pm me when you get a chance

Bndawgs
12-04-2014, 02:30 PM
Lucky if we even get that!!!! And let's just say I'm not gonna hold my breath about the update being

A.) released tomorrow
B.) Fixing the problem

Wonder what my base looks like after a month of not getting into the game....

Not sure about your base, but I kept hitting you in wde since you couldn't log in. :D

Ranger89
12-04-2014, 07:56 PM
This is totally pathetic. It's been over 30 days since GREE screwed up their game with a flawed update and we're told week after week that they're working on a fix...

Jd-fors
12-05-2014, 08:22 AM
Hey jd. Pm me when you get a chancehey Speed,hows it going?