PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations GReE 2 stars in the App Store

bam bam.
12-04-2014, 08:11 AM
As we all know, this is a product that sells itself even through management that is lacking (to very kindly state it). The fact they have managed to drive the rating down to 2 out of 5 on the App Store from what was once the highest earner in the App Store is amazing. If anyone could do it...it's our team...congratulations team. Keep it up lets see if we can get it down to 0.5 stars. Thoughts my friends and GReE reps?

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2014, 08:27 AM
Thoughts my friends and GReE reps?

I think someone has achieved the impossible.
Again, my deepest condolences and congratulations.
I predict this will one day be a "B School" case study.

1S1K
12-04-2014, 08:30 AM
I like the one review by the OBVIOUS unpaid player mod who is praising tadaah and gree for their dedication and this awesome game....

Now that's comedy gold!

Huj
12-04-2014, 01:09 PM
Wow that is way to generous. Considering the raiting they get on this forum is like a 1 out of 10.

SO lets all make our way to apple comments and reach that goal of 1 out of 5 stars!

1 star review done. Also rolf at some of the reviews. I'm pretty sure Gree can kiss new players goodbye who consider downloading this game.

Seph
12-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Wow that is way to generous. Considering the raiting they get on this forum is like a 1 out of 10.

SO lets all make our way to apple comments and reach that goal of 1 out of 5 stars!

1 star review done. Also rolf at some of the reviews. I'm pretty sure Gree can kiss new players goodbye who consider downloading this game.

So, let me get this straight.... You complain about the performance of the game, but still play it and hope for improvement... But at the same time you want to drop the rating of the game, to help ensure new players don't download it and spend money on it (which leads to future growth and improvement)? Ok, got it.

Huj
12-04-2014, 10:44 PM
So, let me get this straight.... You complain about the performance of the game, but still play it and hope for improvement... But at the same time you want to drop the rating of the game, to help ensure new players don't download it and spend money on it (which leads to future growth and improvement)? Ok, got it.

I stopped caring about a year ago buddy. Please point to a post where I actually care about the Gree screw ups? I'm just here to have a good laugh at Gree's programming skills and the people on the forum who still think Gree will suddenly start listening to their advise lol

Tealeaf65
12-05-2014, 01:54 AM
This game has become so bad that even if you do manage to log in, it is full of programming complications and has become so tedious. Too many LTQ'S, raid boss is too easy, individual boss is seriously boring, and it's the same cycle every time.
Question is Why do I find it so hard to walk away???

bam bam.
12-05-2014, 05:21 AM
I stopped caring about a year ago buddy. Please point to a post where I actually care about the Gree screw ups? I'm just here to have a good laugh at Gree's programming skills and the people on the forum who still think Gree will suddenly start listening to their advise lol

Its like talking to a brick wall that hates you haha. I'm all for warning others about the current state of the game whilst wishing the state of affairs had bottomed out and it's on the up and up. I'm going to go and read some more reviews.

*It now says customer reviews are unavailable. They have frozen the truth lol.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-05-2014, 06:22 AM
*It now says customer reviews are unavailable. They have frozen the truth lol.

LOL That is done at the specific request of the developer. It doesn't happen by accident. If the developer doesn't request the freeze, you'll see the result, several level 1 stars. ⭐

Agent Orange
12-05-2014, 06:33 AM
Interesting, I had thought that they had been at 1 star so I guess the shill posters from the forum that popped up the other day from CC also tried to bump up the star rating on the app store.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-05-2014, 06:39 AM
Interesting, I had thought that they had been at 1 star so I guess the shill posters from the forum that popped up the other day from CC also tried to bump up the star rating on the app store.

It would appear so, sir. In true G**e fashion, epic FAILure.

MW Flake
12-05-2014, 08:11 AM
No issue seeing them here.

bam bam.
12-06-2014, 05:47 PM
No issue seeing them here.

You can see about 20 of them but can you post your own?

MW Flake
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
You can see about 20 of them but can you post your own?Care to clarify?

bam bam.
12-06-2014, 10:46 PM
Care to clarify?

The reviews you see when you go to the App Store is what the topic is on. I'm not sure if we are speaking about the same thing. You go to the App Store you can see about 20 reviews but can't add your own rating and review. It has been locked. So you can see the reviews but can't add your own.

MW Flake
12-07-2014, 02:29 AM
Thank you for clearing that up. I was able to see much more than 20 at the time, but no, I did not attempt to add my own.

good gawd noooo
12-07-2014, 02:54 AM
curios were you are seeing a 2 star rating .. there are a ton of recent bad post but overall rateing showed as 4.1.. and with the amount of 5 star ratings at 56k and the other star rating all under 20k I don't see their rank dropping that low too soon

MW Flake
12-07-2014, 02:59 AM
I just went back. I was able to view reviews all the way back to October before I got tired of looking for more. I did notice that the newest ones up there were from only yesterday. I tried adding my own, but since I've never done a review before, I don't know if there is supposed to be a delay in it showing. Also, if you are not on the most current version, you will have to scroll back to the version you are on as it's sorted version first, then date.

MW Flake
12-07-2014, 03:10 AM
curios were you are seeing a 2 star rating .. there are a ton of recent bad post but overall rateing showed as 4.1.. and with the amount of 5 star ratings at 56k and the other star rating all under 20k I don't see their rank dropping that low too soon

We are talking about the Apple store, not Google.

Spazer
12-07-2014, 07:06 PM
I am surprise that there is even a rating for Modern war

bam bam.
12-07-2014, 07:08 PM
I am surprise that there is even a rating for Modern war

It's a great game. It's just run by the devil

Danger Mouse
12-07-2014, 07:21 PM
Personally I think they should be congratulated for getting two stars - I only gave them one!

Agent Orange
12-08-2014, 04:41 AM

I believe there is a rating for the current release 4.5.2 of which I too gave 1 star and an overall rating which should be much higher because it was a pretty decent game at one time.