PDA

View Full Version : FLTQ Spreadsheet Template

Flash0810
12-04-2014, 03:10 AM
Does anyone on here have a spreadsheet that they use for the faction members to signup on a per map basis? I'm trying to keep the number of GroupME rooms to a minimum and have been considering a Google Spreadsheet option where my players could access and sign up on a per map basis. If anyone does could you please post the link here or PM?

Thanks

Rparker1979
12-04-2014, 03:34 AM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L-KGOQC3-OMHDhBBgALtVG-KVSK1xejU0HW7-J8fH2g/edit#gid=22

This is one I created a long time ago. Don't really use it any longer so please feel free to copy it. It does all the math for you. Just put energy and number of hits and it gives you the total energy rq'd. You also can put the number of kill rq'd and it counts the # of people prestaging and once you hit 0 you know that no more people need to prestage. Also tells you the total number of people signed up to prestage and also the total amount of targets that are prestaged. Anyhow, hope it helps. Fatboy out.

Rparker1979
12-04-2014, 03:35 AM
Ps. Please make sure to make your own copy as we don't want 15 different teams using this one.

Also just an FYI, I have tons of these types of sheets and much more.