PDA

View Full Version : Another casualty rate bonus...

Phelpsy
12-03-2014, 09:36 AM
Why the sudden casulity rate bonus? I wasted so much in game cash for the waterfront hoping for a good bonus and i got that. Lol I get putting it on this crappy ltb but jeez

Web323
12-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Why the sudden casulity rate bonus? I wasted so much in game cash for the waterfront hoping for a good bonus and i got that. Lol I get putting it on this crappy ltb but jeez

Because they fail to realize that most of us are back to golden armies again.

I Will Merc You
12-03-2014, 09:42 AM

The bonus information for any future LTB upgrades can usually be found somewhere in this forum, or, in the occasional splash screen in game. Best to research that bonus prior to wasting so much in game cash.

Vercingetorix
12-03-2014, 01:49 PM

Because Gree is making its decisions on what bonuses to provide based on our feedback. Too bad they are just getting to the posts from March when this would have actually helped most people. At this rate 1S1K can log onto his account in say May/June 2015.

Phelpsy
12-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Any destructible unit being destroyed at this point won't even make a dif...just is lame. I need a permanent building upgrade since I missed the hidden gem one by 2 upgrades

HellRaizer
12-04-2014, 03:19 AM
My LLP doesn't even rely on cash units anymore. The cash and valor units where made redundant with the last few stat inflations.. You never know, maybe new units will be coming out soon