PDA

View Full Version : New content! Who's excited!?!

Arkator
12-02-2014, 11:41 PM
Reversal put out a video a few days ago and posted screenshots of the epics that are coming out soon, but everyone has probably already seen those in their own guilds chats a few days ago, more importantly he talked about a few new features that are soon to come to KnD

(If you haven't seen the video go check it out on his channel so you know what i'm talking about its titled something like "new epics and features" or something along those lines)

What do you guys think about the rings and amulets there adding to KnD? Being able to add more health or attack or defense to secondary (and possibly primary) knight(s)? Having set bonuses for a collection of accessories added?

I really like this idea i feel its exactly what KnD needs to keep players interested and I think it will impact guild wars in a big way I mean think about it normally you just set your knights and go but what if your opponent is running all defense accessories with a set bonus and you not only have to re-adjust your knights but also your bonuses you receive from the accessories? And what is a defending sentinel is wearing a full set of hp accessories and on top of that they have a defending sentinel bonus which makes it hard to pick out which armor is on his main knight and how to build a proper line-up against him. It'll make guild wars a lot more interesting imo.

I'm also wondering how we'll be able to obtain these accessories, will they be farmable in heroic mode like a drop? Or just bought from the shop? or maybe added to guild war/raid rewards?

What do you guys think about this new feature? Like it? Dislike it? Discuss below

Lastly, i'm not usually one to give praise to Gree but I've been really impressed these past 3-4 weeks with all the new features/updates they've added to KnD such as

- Improved guilds gifts (3x fusion boost hell yea)
- Improved arena rewards (more free gems!)
- Improved chance chests (atleast i know i'm getting alot of 4* fusion material)
- Weekday blitzes (more fodder)
- 2 day events (i personally like this because t10 runs are much quicker and i usually work on sundays)
- Heroic mode (finally i can make use of my epics)

and now accessories that give bonuses to your knights ( can we get a private msg system next? :D )

Keep up the good work gree!

Mos20
12-03-2014, 04:01 AM
Thanks! Looks awesome!

Smiley80
12-03-2014, 06:41 AM
lol, that is all too good to be true and so close after the heroic update...Rings and amulets wow.

Lord P
12-03-2014, 02:08 PM
I can only hope one of those epics will end up in Heroic Mode.........

Sent
12-03-2014, 02:14 PM
I can only hope one of those epics will end up in Heroic Mode.........

There's two other epics that weren't in Reversal's vid. One looks like a mono earth, the other a mono air. I don't have them put together and I don't think you can leak on forums, but one of them might be the heroic armor. Although, Reversal said the next heroic armor is going to be a dual element armor so idk. :s

Nanakinz
12-03-2014, 02:48 PM
There's two other epics that weren't in Reversal's vid. One looks like a mono earth, the other a mono air. I don't have them put together and I don't think you can leak on forums, but one of them might be the heroic armor. Although, Reversal said the next heroic armor is going to be a dual element armor so idk. :s

Guess its the old wait and see then

roookey1
12-03-2014, 03:36 PM
Looks great!

I'm usually quick pointing out some of the issues the game has (misleading advertising of chest chances, too low epic drop rate for customers, armor slot limitations, friend limitations that turned into a problem in combination with Heroic mode etc., fusion issues (3+3=3.7, but 2+2=always 2 and epic+epic=always 4), the straightforward epic sales, the outdated epics as a reward for a long-term grinding event like Knightmare, connection problems when opening a fight result in war energy lost, etc.etc. ...

... but some of the new elements the game got with Raids, recently Heroic mode (particularly the ability to get new legendary materials, not to speak of epics) and soon all these other nice things really surprised me in the best possible ways. GOOD JOB guys! I'm more motivated playing the game again.

Sent
12-03-2014, 04:40 PM
Guess its the old wait and see then

Sent you a pm. If anyone else wants the pics, pm me and I'll pm them to you.

Smiley80
12-04-2014, 06:41 AM
I have seen a picture of a 6 star armor about 7-8 months ago, it looked real, either it was a fake or it was real but never made it to the game. I hope what reversal had to show, but it might not make it to the game.

Arkator
12-04-2014, 06:29 PM
Rings and Amulets update came out an hour ago! If anyone has any good tips or tricks for farming these things leave em' here :)

Mos20
12-05-2014, 12:43 AM
Good tip - play on android! You guys get everything first :(

Tweet
12-08-2014, 02:10 PM
Greatly enjoying the upgraded awards there... also the heroic was quite fun. Finished 16 crystals in 8 days

dontkilldyl
12-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Rings are like impossible to get, but I've found that youre more likely to get drops from kingdom of darkness than relic ruins.

Sent
12-10-2014, 01:25 AM
Rings are like impossible to get, but I've found that youre more likely to get drops from kingdom of darkness than relic ruins.

Maybe if you do it once lol. You can farm relic ruins on epic mode probably 25 or more times only using one knight. You'll probably have to use a second knight to finish the last stage of KoD epic mode.