PDA

View Full Version : Do You REALLY want 7 days of WD?

Danger Mouse
12-02-2014, 10:23 PM
OR
-
Would you prefer a holiday.
-
Personally I think what Gree should do is cease all hostilities at the end of the LTB on the 22nd, put up a splash screen wishing everyone a safe and enjoyable holiday season and that they will see us again on the 27th for the next round of WD. Oh, and by the way here's an early Xmas present and Gree birthday present of Unit X with Stats A/D and Bonus Y as a thank you for all our patience over the year just gone.
-
Then we get a break from the treadmill and Gree get some solid time to fix all the bugs that 5.0 will introduce into the game. You know it will, we know it will, it just will. So give us all a break while you sort it out.
-
How's that for a novel idea and great way to celebrate the anniversary at Christmas? Certainly beats 7 days of WD hands down in my books.

Captain Buck Slayer
12-02-2014, 10:47 PM
Heck no!!!!!

Night & Day
12-02-2014, 11:21 PM
My god Captain Buck Slayer please be quiet before you make an even bigger fool than you already have.

Nukesarge
12-02-2014, 11:27 PM
No on 7 day WD. Yes on suggested break

sister morphine
12-03-2014, 03:26 AM
7 day war sounds like hell - big no. The break I don't mind so long as its not like a four day downtime. I still want to collect buildings, lol.

MoD
12-03-2014, 03:45 AM
3 day wd instead of 7 days. and in the future 2 day wd's once a month!

sstuutss
12-03-2014, 04:58 AM
They cant let the tapping stop. people might go.outside and never come back

Danger Mouse
12-03-2014, 05:36 AM
They cant let the tapping stop. people might go.outside and never come back

Yeah, I agree. It won't happen. But imagine. Imagine all those players emerging into the light for the first time, blinking and rubbing their eyes with wonder at the real world.....
-
Still, we can but hope.....

Flash0810
12-03-2014, 05:47 AM
To be honest I see this as another Money grabbing event. The normal WD is a burnout for many but to tack on 4 extra days is pretty stupid. My only question here is who is the idiot or idiots that thought and dreamed of this crap! I wished the developers and GREE team spent time on this like we do and then they will have an understanding. My team will stand down and will not participate nor will we be buying gold during this WD - no matter what is being thrown out there. There is alot of things I want to say right now but doing so will be an automatic ban.

Greg76
12-03-2014, 06:03 AM
I really hope top 10 factions boycott this event and go gold free. Gree will never listen to us untill it cost them money!!!! They only care about money!!!

Maverick0073
12-03-2014, 06:24 AM
I really hope top 10 factions boycott this event and go gold free. Gree will never listen to us untill it cost them money!!!! They only care about money!!!

Have you seen the prize for top 10.(alliance defense) It will be a rush for the top 25 trying for top 10. Cleaver GREEDy

Rolinz
12-03-2014, 06:25 AM
One Word, GREEdy!

MW Flake
12-03-2014, 06:27 AM
Have you seen the prize for top 10.(alliance defense) It will be a rush for the top 25 trying for top 10. Cleaver GREEDy

Yes, but I've seen where stats won't mean much of anything when the new release comes out.

Danger Mouse
12-03-2014, 06:37 AM
Hi Clementine. Time to shine as a mod. The players have overwhelmingly spoken. Do we really matter to Gree or not? Do you think you could take this message to Gree management and effect real change in the player experience? Time to see don't you think? Let us know what happens - and by that I don't mean the usual pat response that it will be forwarded to the team, but a REAL response where the content of our wishes have been addressed seriously. Thanks. DM

Nighthawk
12-03-2014, 06:41 AM
7 days is an absolute joke. Nothing but a sign that Gree has no clue what their customers actually want.

MC101
12-03-2014, 06:44 AM
No 7 Day war !!! It's ridiculus in itself ! It only benifits Gree it doesn't make things better for the people Like Gree leads themselves to believe. Best way to crush Gree is to Boycott the damn thing, they won't be getting a Dime from this long time player and spender.

One more thing , No No No to a 7 day war !!!!

mickymacirl
12-03-2014, 06:51 AM
I don't know who made the decision to have a 7 day war but it will be the same result in the long run.

cdun13
12-03-2014, 07:14 AM
Or just don't play and stop whining. Always complaining about something

Night & Day
12-03-2014, 07:17 AM
And what would that be ?

You spend all your time glued to an app to gain stats that will be rendered meaningless by the next update

Well done.

Personally I'll enjoy the Christmas holidays

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Please, Master, may I have more please?

leonababy386908821
12-03-2014, 10:05 AM
No kidding GREE. 7 days instead of 3 but getting same prizes. NO NO NO.

Cmdr_Vessery
12-03-2014, 10:11 AM
The plan is to introduce a new version (hopefully fix the log in and gameplay of 4.5), and new game features all during the Christmas week? And kick in the week before Christmas with a 7 day WD event that will be completely different from any previous WD..

I'm just not sure if that is the right decision.

And while we are at it, how about reducing the 72 WD down to 48 hours.. start up on Friday(earlier than current schedule), and end on Sunday mid day or evening SFO time.... I bet the spending will be the same if not more in the shorter time frame.

-Vess

I Will Merc You
12-03-2014, 10:21 AM
Heck yeah!!!!!

No doubt his application for MOD is awaiting approval...

Kefa
12-03-2014, 10:38 AM
I wish your options were just "yes" or "no", instead of also attaching other details to the options. I vote "no", but the "give us 4 days off" part is not so important to me at all.

Personally, I think there's a better way to do the trophy leaderboard event altogether.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-03-2014, 10:51 AM
I wish your options were just "yes" or "no", instead of also attaching other details to the options. I vote "no", but the "give us 4 days off" part is not so important to me at all.

Personally, I think there's a better way to do the trophy leaderboard event altogether.

Here's a thought or two.

Nothing ever changes, so why just streamline and eliminate the 72 hour tapathon.
Just send the usual contributors their pledge notices one week before WD.
Each Gree benefactor/supporter/sponsor, PLAYER VIP) simply remits their WD pledge amount (online via GreePal) to you their MW LOVE DONATION, which satisfies their WD PLEDGE.

In exchange, Gree rewards these Player VIPs for their continued loyalty, no need for WD (Gree has their desired tribute), everyone gets their life back, everyone's happy as cute, curly tailed piglet.

No excruciating 70 hour tapathons, no tendinitis, all is well in the Greedom.

Huj
12-03-2014, 11:00 AM
I will never stop laughing at delusional morons, who keep posting on forum, thinking that Gree gives a hoot what they think rolf.

Once again all I can say is look at the leader board during FL and WD (be dumb founded) and realize your opinion is worthless since profits are unaffected.

TwiggyMW
12-03-2014, 11:27 AM
Be handy if we could all come together and boycot the war to teach gree to listen

levelhead
12-03-2014, 11:37 AM
GREE seem to always have issues with 3 days war event. People complained about how long it takes them to get a battle.. 72 hours was not enough so GREE have give you 7 days. Should watch what you say as GREE will always address the issue that benefits them. I have not taken part in WD in just over a year as I like my weekends with family. But 7 days. Way to go GREE (big thumbs up) I'm never going to participate lol

Domino_brown
12-03-2014, 12:54 PM
Even though 90% say they don't want a seven day war , I'm sure much more than 10% will participate all seven days.
Maybe just play the game when you want ? I'm sure your faction will understand ... It's just a game , play it in your free time to have fun , don't let it be an addiction ;)

I Will Merc You
12-03-2014, 01:00 PM
Even though 90% say they don't want a seven day war , I'm sure much more than 10% will participate all seven days.
Maybe just play the game when you want ? I'm sure your faction will understand ... It's just a game , play it in your free time to have fun , don't let it be an addiction ;)

'Upper shelf' Factions can NOT stand down, in any War. They base the quality of their entire existence in duplicating past "successes" in achieving "real rewards".

Addiction makes one become a ddic.

Bobar
12-03-2014, 01:21 PM
would like to have off between x-mas und new years eve

Asto
12-03-2014, 01:25 PM
Anyone who says yes either has no life, too much money or is doing it to simply take the piss

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-03-2014, 01:28 PM
would like to have off between x-mas und new years eve

I suspect many will take the time off they require to do the things they choose to do.
This is a game, not a profession.
You invest your time, while some invest their money and time, to relax.
Despite what some may think, this isn't life and death, do or die.

I've already arranged my travel plans, and I'm excited what I'll be doing starting December 20th through January 2nd.

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Senseless Beatings, Greedy Greemass, Cheery Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kool Kwanzaa, and Neat New Year to everyone.

Dazzj10
12-03-2014, 01:40 PM
All these people saying no, but will still all do it
Why are you wasting your time typing, you will do the event and you will moan all the way through

Split the faction into 2 halves and rota it, have a fun war instead of all out serious

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-03-2014, 01:47 PM
All these people saying no, but will still all do it
Why are you wasting your time typing, you will do the event and you will moan all the way through

Split the faction into 2 halves and rota it, have a fun war instead of all out serious

I prefer to respect everyone's opinion, and I take the poster at his or her word.

If a person changes his or her mind deciding to tap, tap, tap for 168 hours; none of my business.

If a person changes his or her mind deciding NOT to tap, tap, tap for 168 hours; none of my business.

I type only for me, and I'll be otherwise engaged for the upcoming holiday period.

Not that anyone but me cares what I choose to do, but I'm just typing in with my useless (other than to me) opinion.

We are all free to choose our own poison, passion, or pleasure.

Bobar
12-03-2014, 01:57 PM
btw does gree recognize this, as mods are out and went to facebook?

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
12-03-2014, 02:03 PM
btw does gree recognize this, as mods are out and went to facebook?

We are seeing a few Gree employees and volunteer mods occasionally participate in the forum.
Frankly, I don't think Gree cares what we say here, as long as it doesn't get out of control.
Gree has their agenda and are sticking to their plan.
They are free to pursue whatever course of action they choose.
That's how I roll.

Splat!
12-03-2014, 02:57 PM
[QUOTE=I Will Merc You;1429068]'Upper shelf' Factions can NOT stand down, in any War. They base the quality of their entire existence in duplicating past "successes" in achieving "real rewards".

Wrong. Some Upper Shelf factions have already announced it that no requirement exists to play next WD. Their Leaders have to balance a small incremental stat increase vs a loss of key players to defiance and burn out. Prospective members at that level are smart enough to know the "Christmas Masacre WD" rankings don't count.

I Will Merc You
12-03-2014, 03:28 PM
[QUOTE=I Will Merc You;1429068]'Upper shelf' Factions can NOT stand down, in any War. They base the quality of their entire existence in duplicating past "successes" in achieving "real rewards".

Wrong. Some Upper Shelf factions have already announced it that no requirement exists to play next WD. Their Leaders have to balance a small incremental stat increase vs a loss of key players to defiance and burn out. Prospective members at that level are smart enough to know the "Christmas Masacre WD" rankings don't count.

Perhaps you are right.

Perhaps you are wrong.

Junky
12-03-2014, 06:38 PM
For you "young bucks",

When the first WD was in Beta it was seven days. The developers actually listened to the testers and went to 3 days because that was a challenge but not a silly duration.
Over time Gree stopped listening to the testers and we got a bunch of problems, the testers HATE the new "double strike" (as well as the other bugs we encountered).

We have a couple hundred of us discussing in a third party application. We sent Gree long letters and reviews..... It fell in deaf ears.

With 5.0 it is BADLY bugged. Between another jacked up "update" and this "special" WD. The number of teams boycotting is MASSIVE. I know a few teams will fight, and if your Genen your regen should be about 3:55 by my math (300pts/minute FREE) why not.

I guess the game is doomed, to bad because I have a stack of $100 iTunes cards 8 inches tall... I'll spend them on other games, movies, and books.

Clementine
12-03-2014, 08:11 PM
I mentioned over here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102534-Where-did-the-admins-disappear-to):

Our Developers will be providing some thoughts/details on the 7 Day WD during tomorrow's AMA, so please make sure to check that thread. I have communicated, repeatedly, just how the Community here feels, so hopefully they can speak on that tomorrow.

TheDanimal
12-03-2014, 09:00 PM
I'm not betting that the 7 day wd will be cancelled or cut short, but I am sure, contrary to popular belief, that they will take the public outcry seriously. I don't forsee a 7 day wd happening again.
...and for the record, I voted against a 7 day wd. waaaaay too much

rainman875
12-04-2014, 02:48 AM
no way 7 days...too long.

the 24 hr 30 min wars with quicker regen, that happened a while ago i thought worked well.

but a holiday would be nice..especially with xmas coming up, globally everyone will be busy to some sort of degree

HellRaizer
12-04-2014, 03:16 AM
I'm lucky that I'm in a friendly lower ranked faction that only tries in WDs when they collectively want to.. Otherwise we just take it easy.. (always focus on other events thou) .. I'm wondering what it will do to people in the T25 factions. Will it cause gold burnouts, will any factions just say NO. I assume SUP will do as they always do, but i'm curious to see how others react.. Are any factions going gold free or are some players bowing out and returning after the WD. Only time can tell I suppose (if it happens)

Mcdoc
12-04-2014, 04:15 AM
I'm only got g to play my free hits regardless - so you can make it a 14 day event and you wouldn't get a shiney nickel out of me

if 90% of the folks would take this approach - there might be some real changes

maybe

but

probably not

crazeejay
12-04-2014, 07:14 AM
I suspect many will take the time off they require to do the things they choose to do.
This is a game, not a profession.
You invest your time, while some invest their money and time, to relax.
Despite what some may think, this isn't life and death, do or die.

I've already arranged my travel plans, and I'm excited what I'll be doing starting December 20th through January 2nd.

Happy Holidays, Seasons Greetings, Senseless Beatings, Greedy Greemass, Cheery Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kool Kwanzaa, and Neat New Year to everyone.

I know I'll be DEWIN NUTTIN lol

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2014, 08:36 AM
I know I'll be DEWIN NUTTIN lol

Hehehe, yes, yes: me too.

We do have a chain of very nice establishments, don't we?

LOL

600fonz
12-04-2014, 09:33 AM
I voted No but I'm guessing it doesn't really matter what we think and developers will run it and factions will continue to drop gold. It's our own faction we let down by not playing so everyone that says don't play those events etc needs to word the statements better to something along the lines of start your faction and play solo.

MW Flake
12-04-2014, 11:12 AM
If a faction leader is serious about it, all he has to do is demote everybody for the duration.

PRY
12-04-2014, 12:10 PM
In the ask the Developers today one admitted his idea as three year anniversary of game and United States battle and last before update 5.0 to end in a bang.

Great idea if it wasn't Holiday Week. I vote no. Hope they change it prior to event.

PRY
12-04-2014, 12:12 PM
In the ask the Developers today one admitted his idea as three year anniversary of game and United States battle and last before update 5.0 to end in a bang.

Great idea if it wasn't Holiday Week. I vote no. Hope they change it prior to event.

and I am in a top 50 Faction

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-04-2014, 12:15 PM
If a faction leader is serious about it, all he has to do is demote everybody for the duration.

We make everyone officers.
We don't care if one person declares and wants to do his or her "thang".
This ain't the military, the trinkets ain't real, and you ain't no leader.
We're a bunch of old men and women playing a child's game.
That's why we BEE DEWIN NUTTIN. LOL

RAMNUTS
12-04-2014, 12:27 PM
Is it possible to get a 14 day event?

SUPpose So
12-04-2014, 12:31 PM
I do believe GREE have shot themselves in the foot again! with this long war, as I suspect many hardcore WD players will have to take time out, and therefore realise its not life and death, making many ambivilent about future WD's...

optommy
12-04-2014, 04:22 PM
5 days will do :)

crazeejay
12-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Gree is in panic mode now and are consistently just pulling things out of their asses

Danger Mouse
12-04-2014, 05:14 PM
Is it possible to get a 14 day event?

I sincerely hope you jest sir!

Otherwise wash your mouth out with soap!!

Danger Mouse
12-04-2014, 05:17 PM

Yeah he said he was frankly amazed at the back lash. Guess it comes as quite a shock when you are that hopelessly out of touch with your support base. Anyone that wants to know how we would have felt about the 7 day WD merely had to ask, or read the forums to get a pulse. Fail. Sounds like the Comms fail at Gree is internal as well as external.

CC1
12-04-2014, 07:38 PM
I remember when it was a 4 week cycle. When they shortened it to three many, many people were upset. That should have been the first clue.

Yeah he said he was frankly amazed at the back lash. Guess it comes as quite a shock when you are that hopelessly out of touch with your support base. Anyone that wants to know how we would have felt about the 7 day WD merely had to ask, or read the forums to get a pulse. Fail. Sounds like the Comms fail at Gree is internal as well as external.

What amazes me is other companies pay huge amounts of money to research firms, focus groups etc. to learn what their customers like and beg their customers to let them know with everything from a free gift for participating in the survey to a register receipt that scrolls to the floor with information where you can share your opinion.

On the other side you have Gree with a forum chock full of dedicated customers begging them to listen. Yet, they are, or act as if they are surprised we didn’t want a 7 day war. Wow. Just wow.

Robespierre
12-04-2014, 11:49 PM
Device to combat your MW instructions:
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130912155427-wallace-cell-phones-be-present-box-1-story-body.jpg

webdmaximus
12-05-2014, 04:13 AM
I'm lucky that I'm in a friendly lower ranked faction that only tries in WDs when they collectively want to.. Otherwise we just take it easy.. (always focus on other events thou) .. I'm wondering what it will do to people in the T25 factions. Will it cause gold burnouts, will any factions just say NO. I assume SUP will do as they always do, but i'm curious to see how others react.. Are any factions going gold free or are some players bowing out and returning after the WD. Only time can tell I suppose (if it happens)

Please, never ever post anything again. You are out of touch with reality. You are the only one who reads your own posts.

HellRaizer
12-05-2014, 04:32 AM
Please, never ever post anything again. You are out of touch with reality. You are the only one who reads your own posts.

Please, there's no need for the personal insult. I'm just another player (almost 3 years), who wants to see the game get better. I'm also pretty sure some people read my posts in the dev thread, as I got some feedback and agreement :)

bam bam.
12-05-2014, 05:16 AM
Way to kill a good thing. Overkill.

Ozymandias
12-05-2014, 05:22 AM
Maybe the Devs can try out a practice 7 day war next week between themselves, scoring 12k points per day without using gold , and get back to us how fun it is.

Danger Mouse
12-05-2014, 05:48 AM
Maybe the Devs can try out a practice 7 day war next week between themselves, scoring 12k points per day without using gold , and get back to us how fun it is.

I'd almost pay gold to see that!

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-05-2014, 06:18 AM
I'd almost pay gold to see that!

Oh, oh, that'll get 'em thinking. LOL

Danger Mouse
12-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Well, admitted by Gree management to be hugely unpopular, overwhelmingly voted against in the poll, and no movement by Gree to change it whatsoever.
-
They could at least be honest and tell us that it's nothing but a naked money grab from their biggest earning event, fobbed off as a "celebration" by the PR department.
-
I guess we now know just how valued our opinions are as a community.
-
Please pass on our disgust to the development team Clementine.

Pidgeot
12-05-2014, 04:37 PM
The thing is no one want a 7 day WD. What we DO want are 7 day LTQ or just more time to finish other events but a 7 day WD is far too long. 2 days is long enough but we dont mind 3. 1 day is ideal so we have time to spend on life. The game is too demanding and consumes too much time.

Biker
12-05-2014, 04:41 PM
I'm thinking with players leaving in droves with the latest issues it's Gree's last kick to try to suck a weeks worth of gold out of us before the doors get locked. We need a complete boycott from all teams to let Gree realize they need to listen to us, but sadly some team will try to steal top spot to pretend they are king of the castle.

Clementine
12-05-2014, 04:46 PM
Hey Everyone! I just posted an update on the upcoming 7 Day WD over here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102635-Update-On-Upcoming-7-D-World-Domination-Event

Danger Mouse
12-05-2014, 09:03 PM
That's not an update clementine. Merely restating a static position isn't updating. Saying "the event is still going ahead as planned with the same prizes previously announced" isn't an update. An update would be "hey guys, we heard you and have decided to take on board what you, the paying customers want. So we have cancelled the 7 day event and are holding the usual 3 day event instead" that would be an update, not what you posted.

headfaction
12-06-2014, 01:55 AM
Hey Everyone! I just posted an update on the upcoming 7 Day WD over here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102635-Update-On-Upcoming-7-D-World-Domination-Event

Welcome kids! Follow me and you will learn basic facts... Gree..... Genuinely... Retarded... Employees... Everywhere...

ARG!

Mcdoc
12-06-2014, 02:07 AM
That's not an update clementine. Merely restating a static position isn't updating. Saying "the event is still going ahead as planned with the same prizes previously announced" isn't an update. An update would be "hey guys, we heard you and have decided to take on board what you, the paying customers want. So we have cancelled the 7 day event and are holding the usual 3 day event instead" that would be an update, not what you posted.

It wasn't even an update - just a copy of a Facebook post

but I agree - there wasn't a bit of information that was Uodated from the old status quo of ignoring customers

dont you you value the Polls we create and participate in ?

Thats is the best feedback you could possibly ask for

and we give it to you for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Agent Orange
12-06-2014, 05:49 AM

A 7 day war was tried in the past and was an epic failure.

Agent Orange
12-06-2014, 05:56 AM
I'm thinking with players leaving in droves with the latest issues it's Gree's last kick to try to suck a weeks worth of gold out of us before the doors get locked. We need a complete boycott from all teams to let Gree realize they need to listen to us, but sadly some team will try to steal top spot to pretend they are king of the castle.

I think you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I suspect that each division in gree has a quota to fill. Based on the total screw up that 4.5.x has been I cannot help but think that revenues are plummeting. So this might be in some ways a last ditch attempt by the MW group to save themselves before being shown the door and this game shut down, so if they fail to make as much in 7 days as they typically did in 3, well our fate might indeed be sealed.

In terms of boycotts, sadly won't work because some idiot(s) will seize the moment as a tactical advantage as opposed to standing in a unified group.

Ozymandias
12-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Why would they close down their no 1/2 revenue earner? That wouldn't make sense. in particular if they were planning to do this, why would they bother developing version 5.0?

lemonhaze
12-06-2014, 08:48 AM
why not just give us a 30 day war gree and be done with it..u never listen to what the customers say anyways..we never wanted it to be ever 15 days yet u still did it..im 100% free player now bc of the silly stuff gree has did to the game,glitche after glitch,etc etc the list goes on and on

Biker
12-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Why would they close down their no 1/2 revenue earner? That wouldn't make sense. in particular if they were planning to do this, why would they bother developing version 5.0?

If you can remember the MW2 rumour, after everyone said they would not start over and with the possible threat of legal action from the very large spenders we now see 5.0 update using the some of the same ideas that were going to be in MW2. I smell something here and might just be another slight of hand trick from Gree.

From what I have read regarding the new game play it seems like a new game to me if its true about half our stats will be removed or reduced in some way.

maalu
12-07-2014, 02:52 AM
Hi all

Don't see the point to make a 7days wd with more than half of the community not there
I understand the idea of making something different for christmas but it would be better to discuss that with the community and see if something different instead of just extra time on WD could be considered (like a christmas santa attack on lvl15 wall :-))

It will again increase difference with full time faction and more casual faction and required plenty of concrete that some of the faction can not get and sustain

Mcdoc
12-07-2014, 03:56 AM

Wow - I actually never thought of this !

Wait until 1 minute into the War when the factions are locked and DEMOTE every player so NO One can declare!

Then your Boycott is Mandatory ! ! !

Pure Genius !

WBS
12-07-2014, 06:46 AM
To be honest I see this as another Money grabbing event. The normal WD is a burnout for many but to tack on 4 extra days is pretty stupid. My only question here is who is the idiot or idiots that thought and dreamed of this crap! I wished the developers and GREE team spent time on this like we do and then they will have an understanding. My team will stand down and will not participate nor will we be buying gold during this WD - no matter what is being thrown out there. There is alot of things I want to say right now but doing so will be an automatic ban.

It was admitted by the gree employee who's idea it was I wont name names as that may be considered slandering a gree worker. ;)

Agent Orange
12-07-2014, 07:32 AM

Wait until 1 minute into the War when the factions are locked and DEMOTE every player so NO One can declare!

Pure Genius !

That is indeed very clever.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-07-2014, 08:50 AM
That is indeed very clever.

True, if there are OTHERS in YOUR faction.
Now, if YOU are the OTHERS, why bother, huh?
You and I roll a special way, right? LOL

ploop
12-07-2014, 09:08 AM
HELL YEAH! I want a 7 day WD.

SUPpose So
12-07-2014, 10:50 AM
People on this forum are a very small minority of the player base. Therefore one should not assume everybody wants a boycott

A lot of players i chat to on group me etc are looking forward to a 7 day war..... It should be fun... Great job GREE

Who dares wins
12-07-2014, 11:35 AM
Won't happen I know cause I'm part of one if anything more will be spent due to new prizes

interox
12-07-2014, 12:42 PM
Give it guys, Gree doesn't give a hoot about customer satisfaction. No one is listening to the customer.

Night & Day
12-07-2014, 12:51 PM
As far as I can see the only players who want this are the ones who think they will rank higher due to lack of participation or fairly new players.

You have fun being glued to your phone for 7 days personally I will be enjoying the holidays with my family.

Agent Orange
12-07-2014, 01:08 PM
True, if there are OTHERS in YOUR faction.
Now, if YOU are the OTHERS, why bother, huh?
You and I roll a special way, right? LOL

A very special way indeed old friend. ;)

Danger Mouse
12-07-2014, 03:47 PM
I'd invite all those enthused about a 7 day WD to come back to this thread after the event and tell us how much they enjoyed being glued to their device for the whole 7 days. Having played every WD since Brazil, I can tell you now you will NOT find 7 days of WD an enjoyable experience.

So, come back and tell us how much you loved it. I dare you.

1brent1
12-07-2014, 07:36 PM

Pure Genius !

Love the idea!!!!

MW Flake
12-07-2014, 10:40 PM

Pure Genius !
I'm glad you all liked it. I didn't think all that much of it when I said it, but am happy to have given you an option to consider.