PDA

View Full Version : Game crashes non-stop

Jman
12-02-2014, 03:04 PM
Is anyone else experiencing non-stop crashing? Ever since the 11/10 update my game crashed whenever I viewed leaderboards, guilds, friends, or tried to hire a friend for the epic boss or a stage. Now after today's update I can't even complete more than a single part of a stage without my game crashing, sometimes it crashes before I can complete one part. I've tried to uninstall/reinstall several times now with no luck, it continues to crash non-stop. For player appreciation month the biggest thing I want is a stable game!

PS: I'm on iOS

Sent
12-02-2014, 05:55 PM
No crashing on Bluestacks. I can't play the game on my phone since either my phone is buggy or knd isn't supported on Android 5.0 (error 505 or something like that), so not sure about that. Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling, etc?

Adisty
12-04-2014, 05:54 AM
This happened to one of my guildmates. His game was stuck on the loading screen. He had to unistall/reinstall to fix it. We are on iOS.

Smiley80
12-04-2014, 06:39 AM
happened to me uninstalled and reinstalled, it worked. I was on iOS though.

Chad Skiles
12-06-2014, 05:26 AM
I experiance this alot. I will get done with like 20 arena battles and earn a bunch of stuff and unlock amilestone and after i finish my last battle ot tells me i need to reload the game to continue amd when it reloads all of the stuff that i just earned is gone. frankly im getting really tired of giving u guys money and not getting what is mine so if u want me to keep playin and not spread the bad word ive got two words for ya...FIX IT!!!

roookey1
12-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Android: since the last update a few days ago, the game often (approx. 5 times a day) suddenly terminates without any warning or error message. Looks like it often happens during knights or friends selection.

At this chance, may I repeat that the bug where 1 energy is swallowed if after opponent selection during wars a connection problem occurs. During the last war, I was in an area with bad mobile network coverage and lost around 5 or 6 energies that way... verrrry annoying!

Deanne Davis
12-08-2014, 07:32 PM
My guild as well as myself are not able watch video offers because our buttons are stuck. But we can get the other side of free gems! What's up with that? We don't have the money to purchase them I have sent emails but you get that generic email! Plz help gree we love this game.

Mos20
12-09-2014, 03:39 AM
Yep. Getting quite a few crashes and freezes lately on my iPhone. Really annoying when you lose energy and sometimes gems that do not get replaced even after submitting support ticket.

Aquiles
12-11-2014, 04:06 AM
Bluestack: since the last update a few days ago, the game always terminates without any warning or error message. I can not play..... The last upgrade not solve the problem.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

aevelina
12-12-2014, 03:40 AM
Crashes every 1/2 hour atm. Didnt happen before yesterdays patch

Kyle Katarn
12-12-2014, 07:02 AM
Hey guys... There was an update yesterday and when I got on It told me it was going to update, as usual, but everytime I would check it it would be somewhere around 1.5%. I figured out that when it got to 7.3% of the upgrade it would cancel and say Error Code 24 and start over. I closed out the app and restarted but now everything is updated but it still says I have to get the update. And now it won't go past 0.5% without restarting. I can't really do anything on the game! I've tried closing it out, turning off my device, leaving it on for a long time, changing internet environments, using my 4G instead of Wi-Fi but nothing works. It seems to make it worse. What can I do?

Lord P
12-12-2014, 10:45 AM
On ios I'm getting more crashes than I've ever seen before..... Several times a day.

Aneria Heals
12-17-2014, 02:15 PM
Mine crashes a lot too since the latest update. Usually just when I first get back in game after a break. Happens almost every time unless I get the actual load screen. Very annoying. Happens on both my accounts

iCopyPaste
12-18-2014, 12:43 AM
yeah... it crashes on me as well a couple times a day...
usually happen when continuing the game after a long break without restarting the app

Worst part is that the game reverted the last actions before the crash...
(if you fused an epic or got a ring/amulet drop before the crash... it will be gone..)

Rookeye
12-18-2014, 05:29 AM
I'm on IOS and I've noticed a number of unusual behaviors:

*screen goes black but doesn't crash
*screen loads (and reloads) updates without warning
*game crashes at least 5x per day, no pattern as to why

With all that, it's still playable, and my fave online game. I'm just hoping all the new added goodies didn't make it unstable; I want to keep them! ;)

Adisty
12-18-2014, 05:57 AM
Sent a support ticket about this, got a response saying they are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

watermelon
12-23-2014, 06:36 AM
The game is becoming extremely unplayable.

I have written several complaints about this GREE and your wonderful customer service rep named SYROL suggests that I "discuss" this in the forums.

SO there. I'm discussing your stupid crashes and complaining about how annoying it is that the game crashes more than a dozen times in a single hour.

FIX IT

and please re-train SYROL. I complain about lost energies and gems wasted during war and SYROL always tells me to go talk about it in the forums.

By the way.. SYLAR is great. He always reimburses the energies/gems I have lost.

Aneria Heals
12-23-2014, 08:59 AM
the game has seemed to crash a little less since the last forced update (not one from the app store). Still crashing more than it used to, but better, imo.

Aquiles
12-23-2014, 01:41 PM
The problem persists with Bluestack and Genymotion. I have AMD processor and I can not play. The Game always restarts in the main screen.....

Two people in my guild has the same problem..... and AMD processor..... A pattern?.

MisterT
12-23-2014, 01:59 PM
The problem persists with Bluestack and Genymotion. I have AMD processor and I can not play. The Game always restarts in the main screen.....

Two people in my guild has the same problem..... and AMD processor..... A pattern?.

No because people with iOS also have the problem

Aquiles
01-14-2015, 03:02 AM

The new update not resolve the problem.

Lord P
01-14-2015, 05:59 AM
Something got fixed. My ipad works fine now except for some occasional fighting from friend list. I get crashes once in a while. My iphone 4s crashes several times a day regardless of where I am in the game.

SylusBlack
01-14-2015, 10:41 AM
For those of you complaining about Bluestacks not working, I'm not surprised.

The game isn't supposed to support Bluestacks so it isn't guaranteed to work. Not to mention you arent supposed to be playing it using emulation based software.

On another note, what sort of devices are you guys running the game on? I'm currently on a Nexus 7(2013) on Android 5.0 and I've had none of these weird crash issues.

Rookeye
01-17-2015, 07:41 AM
For me the crashes come and go. Usually a hard-close fixes it temporarily, though I'd love a permanent fix. Please? *bambi eyes* ;)