PDA

View Full Version : did i really just click on 8 ads?

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-02-2014, 05:34 AM
i sure did..

Nighteg
12-02-2014, 08:27 AM
Should we make a push for a -30% upgrade time reduction?

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-03-2014, 12:27 AM
you know, i'm still disgusted with this 2nd building upgrade mod. it allowed everyone to blow up. i was warned by a high iph player before it came out, that this would happen. I was at 40 mil iph when it came out. now everyone's got 40 mil. i still say nerf the mod.

if we push for anything, it should be for increased level upgrades for buildings. This at least wouldnt make things easier for anyone, but would spice things up.

i think.

BrisingrBoss
12-03-2014, 12:30 AM
so you went from 40 mil to 110 mil. you almost tripled your IPH, and now you are complaining about the people that managed to reach your old level? they'll never reach you as long as you got the 2nd building upgrade too.

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-03-2014, 12:51 AM
so you went from 40 mil to 110 mil. you almost tripled your IPH, and now you are complaining about the people that managed to reach your old level? they'll never reach you as long as you got the 2nd building upgrade too.

theres a slight problem with that.

the bigger upgrades, the ones that cost several billion, that arent type A buildings, actually slow your growth when compared to smaller upgrades of players can make at lower levels. they are able to make those upgrades much easier and faster than the multi billion upgrades.

so in reality, they can actually gain on you quite well. and while they might not actually catch up to me, part of the allure isnt just having a higher iph. its having a montrous lead over the other player. this isnt a flat att/def score we're talking about. its not just about, i can beat you. its about making them petty hoods look ghetto compared to yours. just like bigger players can do to me.

sure, you can say im still well ahead of the curve. but that curve is rising because of that modifier.

i may or may not be full of doo doo on this.

Nighteg
12-03-2014, 04:32 AM
you know, i'm still disgusted with this 2nd building upgrade mod. it allowed everyone to blow up. i was warned by a high iph player before it came out, that this would happen. I was at 40 mil iph when it came out. now everyone's got 40 mil. i still say nerf the mod.

Nothing wrong with evolution. You were probably "warned" by one of those who spent tons of gold on it and didn't want everyone to get it for free.

if we push for anything, it should be for increased level upgrades for buildings. This at least wouldnt make things easier for anyone, but would spice things up.

Why not both?

Sleazy_P_Martini
12-03-2014, 06:05 AM
Why not both?
my whole thing right now is to limit everyone else from gaining on me. higher level buildings would benefit high iph players more in the immediate. where as to low level iph would benefit later once they become more developed.

Max Power
12-03-2014, 06:19 AM
my whole thing right now is to limit everyone else from gaining on me. higher level buildings would benefit high iph players more in the immediate. where as to low level iph would benefit later once they become more developed.

The game would die if people couldn't gain on each other. That's the point. Static games are dead games.

That mod is the same for everybody. That's about as fair as Gree gets. Besides, that late starters to this game have a host of obstacles to overcome in the iph department, like not having access to 2 years of LTBs that pay handsomely. You wouldn't be sniffing 110mil without output modifiers earned in past events, and Dentists Offices paying out 75 mil, or whatever they are.

Shake it off.