PDA

View Full Version : Current stats - 50%

Evil Mastermind
12-01-2014, 06:27 PM
So I just read in one of these "new release" notes that the new algorithm for PVP/WD will only allow for 50% of your army stats. The other 50% will be based on this new equipment and soldier power. All these units we chased for so long will only be 50% of our attack/defense stats.

Hmmmm....interesting. Seems like a little slap in face for the long term player. Thoughts?

I Will Merc You
12-01-2014, 06:35 PM
Too soon (for me) to form an opinion.

MajikUF
12-01-2014, 06:59 PM
Trying to decide if I want to get my rank as high as possible before the new system comes in. Sounds like xp could be harder to get and maybe I would have more benefits from being a higher level.

DEWIN NUTTIN
12-01-2014, 07:00 PM
Rumors of a required level of participation to obtain the trinkets for MW, and other events.
This is a game, not a job or prison sentence.
I don't see any developer or game maker requirement spurring people to do anymore than they wish to do.
I see WHY the one issuing the performance edict would think it'll work.
I won't comment on what it will do, other than to say, judge for yourselves over the next two to three weeks.

Adm.
12-01-2014, 07:37 PM
So I just read in one of these "new release" notes that the new algorithm for PVP/WD will only allow for 50% of your army stats. The other 50% will be based on this new equipment and soldier power. All these units we chased for so long will only be 50% of our attack/defense stats.

Hmmmm....interesting. Seems like a little slap in face for the long term player. Thoughts?That's exactly what they did to the Kingdom Age crew. Remember a few months ago when you raid anybody at will regardless of stats? Well it's about to get a whole lot worse. It's a damned nightmare that nobody can figure out where wins and losses appear to have no rhyme or reason. Gree swears its working as designed, which just makes it an even bigger slap in the face.

For the full effect, google "rock, paper, scissors, lizard, spock".

Splat!
12-01-2014, 09:25 PM
They better not weight my stats 50%. I paid for those. Suddenly some kid puts a boot in a slot, and all the gold / US currency I spent is for nothing?

Adm.
12-02-2014, 02:50 AM
It's already done my friend. It will be here in no time. But look at the bright side, it dropped 12 hours before WD in other games with absolutely no explanation on how it works. At least you can go ask KA players what you should do.

Adm.
12-02-2014, 03:39 AM
Actually, they're still trying to figure it out: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102353-6-5-days-Until-War-Where-s-Our-Skillpoint-Reset-At-And-Breakdown-of-Skills

HellRaizer
12-02-2014, 04:31 AM
I've posted their details from the comms social pages

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102470-Equip-your-soldier-(As-per-Facebook-and-support-pages-5-0)