PDA

View Full Version : Problem with RL

Thatkidyouknow
12-01-2014, 01:54 PM
Hey GREE last time I checked you won't have people on your RL AND you mafia/friends list. I recently was looking through my RL when I found Evan who is also a prominent poster and member on the forums. Not only did I add him a week or two before this event, but why is he on my RL and my mafia/friends list. I find it odd that one minute I could be given $100 for visiting his hood and then rob his NC's for 4m(which I did not do).

Evan1000
12-01-2014, 02:25 PM
I find it odd that one minute I could be given $100 for visiting his hood and then rob his NC's for 4m(which I did not do).

LOL guess I owe you one next time I see your teahouse up for grabs

And yeah it's weird but at least you helped me trigger a boss ;)

Max Power
12-01-2014, 02:47 PM
You could see friends on your rival lists once syndicates started, if I remember correctly.

Weasel
12-01-2014, 02:48 PM
This is by design and was implemented around the same time syndicates were introduced to the game 21-22 months ago.

The only people you will not find on your rivals list are the (up to) 59 other members of your syndicate. This has not changed in almost 2 years.

Evan1000
12-01-2014, 03:01 PM
The only people you will not find on your rivals list are the (up to) 59 other members of your syndicate. This has not changed in almost 2 years.

I see guys from my syn all the time on the RL

Thatkidyouknow
12-01-2014, 03:02 PM
This is by design and was implemented around the same time syndicates were introduced to the game 21-22 months ago.

I guess that makes somewhat sense because if everybody add everybody (which is possible) nobody would be able to attack/Rob anyone

Weasel
12-01-2014, 03:29 PM
I see guys from my syn all the time on the RL

Not when they are in your syndicate with you. I see fellow syndicate members often as well... When they or I temporarily step out of the syndicate for the various reasons people have for doing that.

It also happens that people make use of the name change feature to impersonate others, but this is a less common occurrence.

I guess that makes somewhat sense because if everybody add everybody (which is possible) nobody would be able to attack/Rob anyone

Precisely.

1Shot
12-02-2014, 04:04 PM
Yeah being able to see your syndicate members would probably create a lot of syn drama... But yes, you can see them if you step out your syndicate.

cooch
12-02-2014, 05:40 PM
Actually I think issue came from pvp events when they adjusted pvp parameters had to open friends into RL. Then they stopped pvp events. Was during syn wars but not driver. Remember all RL were too tired badly beaten and more needed? Those were the days

Weasel
12-02-2014, 05:56 PM
Actually I think issue came from pvp events when they adjusted pvp parameters had to open friends into RL. Then they stopped pvp events. Was during syn wars but not driver. Remember all RL were too tired badly beaten and more needed? Those were the days

This "issue" did not stem from PvP events. As previously stated, friends began appearing on the rivals list when syndicate play was introduced to the game. Meaning the day of the update that introduced syndicates, before any wars had been held.

Yes, the first many PvP "tournaments" were as you described, many rivals who were too beat up. All subsequent PvP events have had the same issue.

sister morphine
12-02-2014, 10:38 PM
This "issue" did not stem from PvP events. As previously stated, friends began appearing on the rivals list when syndicate play was introduced to the game. Meaning the day of the update that introduced syndicates, before any wars had been held.
This. Had to be done for wars - imagine the fury if players tapping away in a battle had constantly got the "you can't attack a friend" screen! :D