PDA

View Full Version : I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Tadaaah
12-01-2014, 10:20 AM
Hey guys,

As many of you have realized, I have been absent from the forums lately. The reason for this is I'll be moving completely to our Social Media pages for all games. This move is to enable players more ways to communicate with the company and put information about the games in front of more players. Yes, ideally all messaging will be included in-game, but sometimes it isn't possible. This will help us get more information out to as more players. Additionally, you may see exclusive contests or events happen on different channels.

Please keep in mind, that means that I will not be answering any PM's, other than those currently in my inbox, or be visible on any threads. The only exception to this is I will still be popping in from time to time on the League of War forums. Additionally, the social channels won't pick up significantly in activity until the beginning of the new year. It takes some time to plan out content for 22 different channels.

It was awesome while it lasted and I look forward to seeing you all on social! Toodles!

Clementine
12-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!

Lys
12-01-2014, 11:56 AM
So...

The only moderator at this time who seems to even bother checking and replying on the forums is being moved off of that... downright amazing choice, that is... [./sarcasm]

Clementine, on the subject of user moderators... it is extremely helpful that they at least be able to properly write and have their grammar at least close to proper. It's hard to listen and care what one has to say when you have to spend extra time figuring out what it is they're saying. It is nice to know that more hands are coming, but until we see them, can't say that I'll be holding my breath.

Good luck, Tadaaah, we're going to miss you in the forums. You've been the only moderator that I can recall who actually seemed to care and check into things on a mostly regular basis.

1Shot
12-06-2014, 10:35 AM
So...

The only moderator at this time who seems to even bother checking and replying on the forums is being moved off of that... downright amazing choice, that is... [./sarcasm]

Clementine, on the subject of user moderators... it is extremely helpful that they at least be able to properly write and have their grammar at least close to proper. It's hard to listen and care what one has to say when you have to spend extra time figuring out what it is they're saying. It is nice to know that more hands are coming, but until we see them, can't say that I'll be holding my breath.

Good luck, Tadaaah, we're going to miss you in the forums. You've been the only moderator that I can recall who actually seemed to care and check into things on a mostly regular basis.

More moderators have recently came on board! More replies to users and solving questions/issues has already took place, so the forums can only become better from here.

Uberfauker
12-07-2014, 09:49 AM
It was awesome while it lasted...

Cheers Tadaah! The forum communication improved when you and Clementine showed up, you will be missed.

More moderators have recently came on board! More replies to users and solving questions/issues has already took place, so the forums can only become better from here.

1Shot, please don't spam Tadaah's goodbye post with a "Hey guys, look at me I have green letters" post.