PDA

View Full Version : I'm Out! Kinda... See You on Social!

Tadaaah
12-01-2014, 10:19 AM
Hey guys,

As many of you have realized, I have been absent from the forums lately. The reason for this is I'll be moving completely to our Social Media pages for all games. This move is to enable players more ways to communicate with the company and put information about the games in front of more players. Yes, ideally all messaging will be included in-game, but sometimes it isn't possible. This will help us get more information out to as more players. Additionally, you may see exclusive contests or events happen on different channels.

Please keep in mind, that means that I will not be answering any PM's, other than those currently in my inbox, or be visible on any threads. The only exception to this is I will still be popping in from time to time on the League of War forums. Additionally, the social channels won't pick up significantly in activity until the beginning of the new year. It takes some time to plan out content for 22 different channels.

It was awesome while it lasted and I look forward to seeing you all on social! Toodles!

Weasel
12-01-2014, 10:46 AM
Nobody listens to the abundance of player feedback available on the forum, and feedback provided via ticket falls on deaf ears if it ever makes it past the auto-reply bot.

Social media will be no different. Good luck with that, though!

Nighteg
12-01-2014, 11:40 AM
What the hell is this "Social" anyway?
Who's gonna replace you here? I hope it's not TheOracle. You were actually the most effective mod on these forums.

Nobody listens to the abundance of player feedback available on the forum, and feedback provided via ticket falls on deaf ears if it ever makes it past the auto-reply bot.

Social media will be no different. Good luck with that, though!

Good point.

Morgz
12-01-2014, 11:44 AM
What? All she did was lock threads from what I can see. And leave a ton of questions largely un answered.

Other mods have at least been moderating forums, not shutting down threads. Questions are still largely un answered though.

Clementine
12-01-2014, 11:49 AM
Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!

Nighteg
12-01-2014, 12:13 PM
Hi Folks! I just wanted to stop by and let you know that we know its been a bit quiet in the forums from our side, and we are working on resolving this! We are going to be adding some additional hands, not just on the official GREE side, but more Forum Moderators as well! We are also hoping to get the Developers more active on here with regular updates, and more AMAs/Q&As. We just ask that you bear with us while we go through this transition period and begin ramping up!

Please know that I am personally committed to making the Community a more enjoyable, and positive place to be, and will not give up until that happens!

Hey Clementine? What about the "November expansion" promised us by gree developers? What about the IP mod in "next battle" (which was 2 weeks ago) promised us by the developers on the QnA?

Weasel
12-01-2014, 12:20 PM

The person(s) making the actual posts may have changed, but this same line has been posted by Gree on several occasions over the past three years.

Hey Clementine? What about the "November expansion" promised us by gree developers? What about the IP mod in "next battle" (which was 2 weeks ago) promised us by the developers on the QnA?

There was one for top 2 I believe. That was likely the one to which the developer(s) were referring.

Nighteg
12-01-2014, 12:32 PM
There was one for top 2 I believe. That was likely the one to which the developer(s) were referring.

I know there was one for the top 2, but the question was for "more variety in mods". IP mod for the top 2 is not a variety. I'm pretty sure the developer who answered that question knows this.

Weasel
12-01-2014, 01:53 PM
I know there was one for the top 2, but the question was for "more variety in mods". IP mod for the top 2 is not a variety. I'm pretty sure the developer who answered that question knows this.

Your question did not specify which ranks, so the developer did technically answer your question. Whether or not they knew what you meant doesn't mean they actually cared. They stated there would be an IP mod in the following war, and there was. You should know by now that getting Gree to answer questions really is like pulling teeth. You must be very precise and specific in the questions you ask, or you're going to get a vague umbrella response that satisfies the question but not your curiosity.

Thatkidyouknow
12-01-2014, 03:50 PM
Don't forget to use "classy" on the other social media platforms!

1Shot
12-01-2014, 05:13 PM
Goodluck Tadaah, you will be missed around here!

Clementine
12-01-2014, 05:30 PM

The update was unfortunately delayed due to a number of issues. I met with the Developers earlier today and we will be having an AMA (details posted shortly) to discuss the new upcoming features and updates, which will arrive this month.

Nighteg
12-02-2014, 09:45 AM
Tadaaah, how about a parting gift of a -30% upgrade time reduction mod? Work your magic 1 more time! ;)

-Batman-
12-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Hopefully this expansion will be the end of punishing lvl 250's

Weasel
12-03-2014, 07:53 AM
Hopefully this expansion will be the end of punishing lvl 250's

They will just be moving the goal post to level 300, and the punishment will continue.

Robert M
12-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Why not bring all the old limited time building so those who missed out on buying them could buy them now and keep them in the store?
Also how can in order to complete individual ltq you must use gold lots of gold unless it's sltq. Why not make ltq a little easier to complete gets boring

TitoLiebowitz
12-07-2014, 04:42 PM
Why not bring all the old limited time building so those who missed out on buying them could buy them now and keep them in the store?
Also how can in order to complete individual ltq you must use gold lots of gold unless it's sltq. Why not make ltq a little easier to complete gets boring

Because limited time building means it is only for sale for a limited time? If you miss it then bummer for you. Makes sense to me.

Camper
12-09-2014, 04:26 PM

I agree, an LTB doesn't have to be available for "one time only" to be defined as limited. It can still be considered "limited" as long as its not available all the time like the buildings in the store. I think it would be a good idea to release the old LTBs now and then, perhaps with or without the mods.

TitoLiebowitz
12-10-2014, 03:00 AM
I agree, an LTB doesn't have to be available for "one time only" to be defined as limited. It can still be considered "limited" as long as its not available all the time like the buildings in the store. I think it would be a good idea to release the old LTBs now and then, perhaps with or without the mods.

People already get upset about recycled artwork and you are basically asking to recycle complete buildings as to punish long time players even more.... Good thinking

kimberleyj
12-11-2014, 06:18 PM
suchs a shame you was the only mod i could pm and get a quick reply from.

Johrei
12-16-2014, 05:09 PM
Good noire free with This update lost my game asked me to synchronize do not know what, now synchronized tried to get into the game is level 1 !!! I lost my account? ID marioalves2018@gmail.com
ID: 341075043