PDA

View Full Version : Invisible Player - Heads up GREE

Fossil
11-30-2014, 05:23 PM
I have a problem that I have never seen discussed on the forum. One of our guidies moved up from our sub to fight the war with the main guild and now when he goes back, I accept him in but he doesn't show up in the membership roster. He can donate gold and such, but I cannot see him to promote him back to the GS spot. He tried to return to the main guild and the same thing happens there. Each time it shows him as accepted and when I check his friend status it shows him in the guild. Any ideas?

tnorman78
11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
I had the same problem with one of ours...he shows up on everyone screen but mine...is that similar.

Fossil
11-30-2014, 07:09 PM
I can't speak for all guild members, but he doesn't show up for the three of us that were looking for him.

tnorman78
11-30-2014, 07:38 PM
thx..just curious

Fossil
12-01-2014, 08:51 PM
Still no end to the problem in sight, he will file a ticket with GREE to see if they can figure it out

dpalbldelf
12-02-2014, 05:01 AM
Fossil, the same thing happened to me. I did a name change, then left the guild. Then I reapplied for the guild and it allowed me to be seen on the members list to be promoted. Try that.

albertrhapsody
12-02-2014, 12:26 PM
IF anyone finds out anything let me know. I am one of those invisible players. I can donate gold but my achievements and war points do not show up.

Fossil
12-02-2014, 07:03 PM
Our player has filed a ticket. There are players in several line chats with the same problems. Can donate gold, fight in battles, change name, but do not show up on rosters and do not accumulate war points. GREE, you need to look into this as it is not an isolated incident. An acknowledgement that you are aware of this problem would be appreciated.

B Legit
12-03-2014, 09:32 AM
Our player has filed a ticket. There are players in several line chats with the same problems. Can donate gold, fight in battles, change name, but do not show up on rosters and do not accumulate war points. GREE, you need to look into this as it is not an isolated incident. An acknowledgement that you are aware of this problem would be appreciated.

A fix that worked for some. Have the "invisible player" enter guild. Have a different member leave the guild, then reapply and accept that same member. For some reason this seemed to reset the member list and the invisible member reappeared. This worked for half or so of the people I saw encounter the issue. The other half are not showing in the guild list, or in the list during war. Their points count towards the total, but they don't show up in the guild breakdown of individual points.

Scabs
12-03-2014, 11:31 AM
I've seen it happen a few times. The fix was to leave and reapply.

MossDog
12-03-2014, 02:13 PM
With a likely EW coming this weekend it sure would be nice if we could get some response from Gree about this issue. It seems most Guilds are now encountering this problem.

albertrhapsody
12-03-2014, 02:49 PM
Leaving and reapplying did not work for me. I tried twice. Also my points did not count in the war individually or towards the total. I double checked. I got credit for defeating a guardian but no points. luckily it didn't affect the outcome except for 1 battle. I really hope Gree is working on this because they have not responded to me.

Fossil
12-03-2014, 06:35 PM
A fix that worked for some. Have the "invisible player" enter guild. Have a different member leave the guild, then reapply and accept that same member. For some reason this seemed to reset the member list and the invisible member reappeared. This worked for half or so of the people I saw encounter the issue. The other half are not showing in the guild list, or in the list during war. Their points count towards the total, but they don't show up in the guild breakdown of individual points.

Thanks for the advice, we'll give it a try

B Legit
12-04-2014, 03:27 PM
Can we get a response before war tomorrow? This is a major issue, and well, it IS customer appreciation month, if that's what they're calling it, thanks Gree.

GeneralUsa
12-04-2014, 05:41 PM
The problem has happened to at least 3 players I know.
Luckily, their names are automatically visible again after 12-16 hours.

RaeLynn
12-05-2014, 12:01 AM
Leaving and reapplying has worked for one of our members but we had just accepted a new member who won't respond. Since he doesn't show up in any of our members list we cannot kick him before war. Any idea when this will be fixed?

MossDog
12-05-2014, 07:15 AM
Can we get a response before war tomorrow? This is a major issue, and well, it IS customer appreciation month, if that's what they're calling it, thanks Gree.

Still no response from Gree with about 3 hours out on the EW. We now also have whole guilds being lost to this "ghost" bug. We also have the possibility of 41 players in a guild for the war with some guilds saying the ghost scores counted in the blitz and others saying the points didn't count. Seems like this would be a priority issue.

Joe Alatorre
12-05-2014, 11:31 AM
This same issue has happened to me and no fix no matter how many times I rejoined. Now that war started my points are not counting nor am I getting credit for my battles. If my battles don't count then I should get my gems refunded.

albertrhapsody
12-05-2014, 12:30 PM
I did not realize this was such a widespread problem. I am unsure of the wisdom of holding a war at a time when focus may have been better spent on fixing this issue. Validity of the results could now be a concern. Not to mention wasted resources like gems. Lack of communication only makes speculation worse. I have been invisible since dec 1 and have no idea of the status of the problem.

Amaronth
12-09-2014, 06:34 AM
Still no response from Gree with about 3 hours out on the EW. We now also have whole guilds being lost to this "ghost" bug. We also have the possibility of 41 players in a guild for the war with some guilds saying the ghost scores counted in the blitz and others saying the points didn't count. Seems like this would be a priority issue.

Anyone who knows if this actually happens? Does the ghost people count on the 40 man guild limit or not? And does their point contribute to raid/war numbers?