PDA

View Full Version : (problem with street assault) Gree stole my gold...

gunny22
11-30-2014, 12:35 PM
...and refuses a refund!

I have accidentally bought 4x25 deploys with 4x25 gold in street assault last weekend, because the game is slow and I was tapping the Assault Fighter button and a popup appeared to buy deploys using gold on exact that location!

Gree refuses a refund, and I even did not use the 100 deploys which was a problem with only 150 remaining!

I hope gree will put the button on another place.

I wonder how many other players have been tricked into this!

Gunny

Dipstik
11-30-2014, 05:05 PM
Never happened to me... I guess pay better attention.

TheJess
11-30-2014, 07:43 PM
...and refuses a refund!

I have accidentally bought 4x25 deploys with 4x25 gold in street assault last weekend, because the game is slow and I was tapping the Assault Fighter button and a popup appeared to buy deploys using gold on exact that location!

Gree refuses a refund, and I even did not use the 100 deploys which was a problem with only 150 remaining!

I hope gree will put the button on another place.

I wonder how many other players have been tricked into this!

Gunny

I have heard that in instances of legitimate mistaken gold purchases, the Goog a Play Store will facilitate a refund. A legitimate mistake may occur where the game play does not include a purchase verification screen, but instead charges on a single tap.

On earlier,SA's most users complained that the position of a purchase button promoted mis clicks. This is now a second type of misclick complaint regarding SA's.

kimberleyj
11-30-2014, 08:46 PM
i have brought depolys by mistake due to lag (lag always seems to happen during assult) , i didn't bother contacing gree about it. Gree needs to sort this lagging problem out ,i remember how every rb event we use to have some sort of glitch when we first got the event and it took a while for them to fix it.

-Batman-
12-01-2014, 12:59 AM
If Gree aren't playing ball over it just ask google or Apple for a refund on the gold