PDA

View Full Version : Thank you, GREE!

Paisthecoolest
11-30-2014, 11:43 AM
Gift cards were 15% off. Gold was 40% off. The temptation to purchase a year's worth of gold was there, but my ability to get into my account was not, since I am STILL LOCKED OUT. Thank you for helping me stay on the wagon. It would have been close. In a few days, will you send me my 30-day chip?

PS. For those of you struggling with real addiction, I wish you the best of luck. This post was not to mock the struggles and victories of addicts. Rather, it was to mock the struggles and losses of GREE.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-30-2014, 11:48 AM
Gift cards were 15% off. Gold was 40% off. The temptation to purchase a year's worth of gold was there, but my ability to get into my account was not, since I am STILL LOCKED OUT. Thank you for helping me stay on the wagon. It would have been close. In a few days, will you send me my 30-day chip?

PS. For those of you struggling with real addiction, I wish you the best of luck. This post was not to mock the struggles and victories of addicts. Rather, it was to mock the struggles and losses of GREE.

I wish you well, my unknown friend.
You have offered great wisdom in a humorous way.
Just keep working the "program", saying NOT MAS, as its the ONLY way to break the chains that bind.
Happy Holidays and a Very, Prosperous New year to you and yours!

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 12:23 PM
Good job! Nothing like looking it square in the face and saying "not today Gree, not today".