PDA

View Full Version : Is there any logic to these divisions?

Loki KAD
11-30-2014, 04:59 AM
Hello all,

I have to wonder how my faction last ranked 345 in previous WD is in the same division as the number 2 seed in the past 10+ WD's!
Well let me elaborate on that, not only are they in my division but they're in the top spot!

So there you have it, GREE are essentially saying to the top 10, don't worry if you don't come first in WD faction rankings we'll give you first place in the Division rankings to make up for it!!!

Errr seriously?

GREE this makes no sense!

As always MW community I look forward to your worst responses and your best!

Regards Loki

Adm.
11-30-2014, 05:17 AM
That seems to be it. It's nothing more than a way to add an additional prize tier IMO. An possibly a way to appease those higher factions with better rewards to reduce the suspected bleeding of players that are quitting.

Danger Mouse
11-30-2014, 06:21 AM
That seems to be it. It's nothing more than a way to add an additional prize tier IMO. An possibly a way to appease those higher factions with better rewards to reduce the suspected bleeding of players that are quitting.

Sorry dude, you've got it a$$ backwards. It's another way to encourage rivalry and competition between top 10-25 to make them think they have something else to spend more gold to get to the top of another pile. Nothing more than that.

Gbrown
11-30-2014, 06:22 AM
Would make much more sense to have the divisions be between similarly ranked factions, but this is gree.

Adm.
11-30-2014, 06:50 AM
Sorry dude, you've got it a$$ backwards. It's another way to encourage rivalry and competition between top 10-25 to make them think they have something else to spend more gold to get to the top of another pile. Nothing more than that.

That's not how I said it, but that's about what I said lol.

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 07:34 AM
I see both sides on this one. Like you said it seems to simply be a breakout of previous overall. Probably need to wait another WD to see how/if that changes anything. Gree would have to leave it alone in that case though. Personally it seems OK so far.

I only know of 5 divisions so far...
Chevron
Skulls
Stars
Swords

thunder
11-30-2014, 08:53 AM
Gree has it wrong division should be your with them not against them.

Rolinz
11-30-2014, 09:58 AM
With no answers from Gree, we are left to speculate as usual.

I cannot understand why they can't have a complete explanation and their reluctance to share more than basic and vague information.

Basic standard operating procedures from Gree, leave the players with the least amount of information so they will be forced to play as much of everything to get as much as of the rewards and when we realize it will cost too much gold to complete, some are forced to try and finish because they invested so much time and gold into trying to complete whatever goal Gree has setup.

Here is the link to the original thread in "Announcements and Events"!

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?101366-World-Domination-Division-Leaderboards-are-Here

And BTW, "Announcements and Events" seems like the least useful sub-forum.

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 12:31 PM
Reminds me of playing a game of poker... the art of the bluff... only question left when all in is, will Gree take the pot and finish you?