PDA

View Full Version : Collectable Buildings Not Lit?

robmurphy
11-29-2014, 12:48 PM
My buildings aren't lit when they're ready to collect?

Anyone else seeing (or not seeing...) this?

rhj999
11-29-2014, 12:53 PM
It's happening to me as well. I can collect all those that are individually marked but there are still some that are hidden which are collected when I hit the Collect button.

Lance Link
11-29-2014, 01:22 PM

I see it when I can get into the game. Not all the time but frequently enough to notice.
Like much everything else in the game, nothing works as expected, if it works at all.

Vercingetorix
11-29-2014, 02:37 PM
Me too. Also noticing that the collect all button has a delay since the last update (of a few seconds). And the last couple days I have had people waiting to collect my buildings when they are due. I get attacked within seconds of hitting collect all ( I'm logging in a minute before my 24 hour buildings come due).

Theblacklamp
11-29-2014, 02:53 PM
I noticed that while I am at my base they do not light up. If I leave my base and go to a map and then immediately return they are lit up.

Mr TAS
11-29-2014, 05:54 PM
I noticed that while I am at my base they do not light up. If I leave my base and go to a map and then immediately return they are lit up.

This is exactly what's happening to me.

DaBear_VN71
11-29-2014, 06:13 PM

I have that issue as well as the collect all not showing up unless I tap a Money building

DaBear_VN71
11-29-2014, 06:18 PM
It is a real problem !!! I have large collections and they don't show above the buildings nor does the Collect All bar show up. I've found if I tap one of the buildings I know is collectable they light up and the Collect All bar pops up.
:confused:

Rolinz
11-29-2014, 07:18 PM

Happens to me too. To work around it, I switch between maps to make the "cash" icon appear above the building if it is ready.

Another problem that exist with the so-called fix!

Mr Dad
11-30-2014, 10:46 PM
It is a real problem !!! I have large collections and they don't show above the buildings nor does the Collect All bar show up. I've found if I tap one of the buildings I know is collectable they light up and the Collect All bar pops up.
:confused:

Exactly what I am getting also, sent in a ticket two weeks ago and didn't get a response at all...

sstuutss
12-01-2014, 05:47 AM
Yes a huge problem. I am currently faction leader as our faction leader can barly log on and you're worried about rubbish like this? boo hoo
Try not playing for 3 weeks and come.backandsee me.

Annihilator2
12-01-2014, 07:07 AM
This came with last iOS MW upgrade.

Utisz
12-01-2014, 12:58 PM
Same here Collect All Button is a hit and miss.
But if you click on a building all shows up

Another improvement to the game :)

Eduard
12-01-2014, 01:49 PM
This problem is only on IOS, not on Android.