PDA

View Full Version : Division Ranking

Vercingetorix
11-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Can anyone see what their division rank is? My faction is in Hong Kong shuffle (?) chevron division but I cannot see any other faction in the division. I suspect everything is working as intended as we were told long ago.

psyconaz
11-28-2014, 02:41 PM
Hong kong hustle skulls here

solowalker
11-28-2014, 02:48 PM
We are in Hong Kong Hustle Chevron.
Currently first place is 2.5m and 1000th place is 420 for WD points.
We are somewhere inbetween. ;)

Rolinz
11-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Still empty for me. Is it even working???

Game freezes when I go into the Rewards tab.

Vercingetorix
11-28-2014, 03:03 PM
Mine is starting to crash when I go into reward sections as well.

Kerrey Allen
11-28-2014, 03:08 PM
Can anyone see what their division rank is? My faction is in Hong Kong shuffle (?) chevron division but I cannot see any other faction in the division. I suspect everything is working as intended as we were told long ago.

I can see the leader board on andriod but my faction score no longer shows.. it now has us at zero.... cant see any scores on my ios...

I Will Merc You
11-28-2014, 03:32 PM
Wait.............................................. ....................you mean the Division leader board isn't working?

....glad that added that in there.

Bluehavana2
11-28-2014, 04:28 PM
Leaderboard is blank on iOS, one of my android faction mates sees it tho

Vercingetorix
11-28-2014, 04:42 PM
I can see the leader board on my droid acct. thanks to those who posted above.

my faction is made up of four active accounts with the highest acct having an attack at less than 100m. We are in same division as the Arabic script faction that's in second or third. Sup n peps, seal team 6. But the games says: "Divisions match Factions of similar power." Am I missing something? I guess it depends on the definition of power.

Oh, and the highest level of any acct in my faction is 98 so it's not based on the level of the accts.

I suspect we will get more information on the divisions next week or next month or next, oh who am I kidding.

Pidgeot
11-28-2014, 06:41 PM
Says my division is in the top 2000. Not even sure how this works since we are in the top 150 factions right now.

EDIT

We are with Hong Kong Hustle Swords. Is this random or what???

Demolisher VFF Rebels
11-28-2014, 06:49 PM
It looks to be split into 3 divisions of 1000 teams each. But I wonder do all rewards stack like wde or you only get 1 unit ?

cfaucett1977
11-28-2014, 07:08 PM
the divisional leader boards are not working properly I am in Hong Kong hustle skulls and it says 18 K to reach top 1009 but based on world domination points our faction should be between 29 and 50

Pidgeot
11-28-2014, 08:43 PM
No idea where we rank.

bugssss
11-28-2014, 09:01 PM
My faction is currently T64 on Faction but on Division it says we need 2492 points to reach T1000 :rolleyes:

WBS
11-28-2014, 09:29 PM
No division is showing up for me but it is for some of my faction teammates

Danger Mouse
11-28-2014, 10:12 PM
Another great job Gree ��. Instead of fixing boring old broken content so it works as advertised, let's push through exciting new broken content.....

Wow, so glad they went to all that effort adding this new "feature", aren't you???

smart tiger
11-28-2014, 11:27 PM
I can't see any divisions.. Do I need to update the game?
I didn't do the last update due to the number of complaints in the forum..

Rolinz
11-28-2014, 11:39 PM
It looks to be split into 3 divisions of 1000 teams each. But I wonder do all rewards stack like wde or you only get 1 unit ?

seems to be working now. also curious how rewards are given out, like faction rewards or individual rewards.

Adm.
11-29-2014, 12:59 AM
I can't see any divisions.. Do I need to update the game?
I didn't do the last update due to the number of complaints in the forum..

Yes you do have to update. That's what that wonderful update was for, not only to have another broken feature, but to just flat out break the game for so many more. So seeing that updating will do nothing but give you a broken feature and quite possibly lock you out of the game totally, just skip right by it.

Vercingetorix
11-29-2014, 07:04 AM
Is it me or does it seem that the divisions were designed to seperate the top teams into other divisions to create more competition amongst them. I'm not trying to blast anyone nor am I discussing the use of gold, so please don't take it that way but Gree put Sup n Pepa in a division with Seal Team 6 so they will spend more for the first place divisional prize (sorry for naming those specific factions but they are in the same division and are at the top of my division and I am using their names to illustrate a point). The divisions won't affect my factions play in any regard. I guess we will see if it affects the way the top 25 teams play.

If I am mistaken on Gree's intent, please chime in.

smart tiger
11-29-2014, 07:19 AM
Yes you do have to update. That's what that wonderful update was for, not only to have another broken feature, but to just flat out break the game for so many more. So seeing that updating will do nothing but give you a broken feature and quite possibly lock you out of the game totally, just skip right by it.

Thanks for the tip adm.. will continue avoiding the update.. ;)
Hope they sort it out soon.. definitely not so pleasant to see the forum filled with complaints..

Adm.
11-29-2014, 07:22 AM
I really hate to be so negative about it, but unfortunately it's almost impossible not to.

Danger Mouse
11-29-2014, 08:32 AM
Is it me or does it seem that the divisions were designed to seperate the top teams into other divisions to create more competition amongst them. I'm not trying to blast anyone nor am I discussing the use of gold, so please don't take it that way but Gree put Sup n Pepa in a division with Seal Team 6 so they will spend more for the first place divisional prize (sorry for naming those specific factions but they are in the same division and are at the top of my division and I am using their names to illustrate a point). The divisions won't affect my factions play in any regard. I guess we will see if it affects the way the top 25 teams play.

If I am mistaken on Gree's intent, please chime in.

Nailed it in one. Trying to spark rivalries, and spending sprees of real cash, amongst the also rans to see who can sit at the top of a fake lesser mountain basking in the fake glow of fake achievement for another three weeks, enjoying their -1% health regen bonus (ROTFLMFAO btw), at which time we'll just wash, rinse and repeat.

So glad they broke the game bringing this out.

psyconaz
11-29-2014, 08:45 PM
I noticed with a teamate we dont have the same division logo

Vercingetorix
11-29-2014, 08:52 PM
Yeah, my droid logo is different than my iOS. Same faction

WBS
11-30-2014, 04:11 PM
I have a teammate who can see the divisions and he has not updated yet. I haven't updated or should I say downgraded my game yet and I can't see the divisions. I am too scared to update so I am not and will not until they get it fixed.

SurfaceToAir
12-01-2014, 04:10 AM
How can I be in the same Division as SUP. Only me in the Faction, ;) 125mill att. So a free playing minnow. How is this working please Gree. Just got my ass tanned by a team of 25 plus. Ouch!:mad:

Adm.
12-01-2014, 04:33 AM
How can I be in the same Division as SUP. Only me in the Faction, ;) 125mill att. So a free playing minnow. How is this working please Gree. Just got my ass tanned by a team of 25 plus. Ouch!:mad:

Here's one plausible scenario. Say it's five divisions. Top 5 teams are placed in their own divisions, then 6 with 1, 7 with 2, 8 with 3, etc. As a slight alternative you could do 6 with 5, 7 with 4, 8 with 3, etc., and then 11 with 10 & 1, 12 with 9 & 2 and so on.

Knowing Gree it's nothing so simple.

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 05:30 AM
It did say in announcements that divisions would be random for the first wd

Ozymandias
12-01-2014, 05:38 AM
Random is a bit pointless for all. If it was by rank it could be interesting, as those near the top of the second division might have something to fight for.

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 05:49 AM
It will be from now on.. So I believe

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 05:51 AM
They'll be changed according upon performance on the previous event, so yes there should be some change. The difficulty should also be pretty even across the board if I'm understanding the documents I've received correctly.

^ from tadaaah

Adm.
12-01-2014, 06:09 AM
I wonder if those documents are like the ones explaining the collect all button.

Ozymandias
12-01-2014, 06:56 AM
Well, it's not clear if "even across the board" means the the same across divisions or within divisions... if it's across divisions, what's the point?

Annihilator2
12-01-2014, 07:12 AM
Another unwanted feature!

Gree added divisions instead fixing of refresh problems!

Refresh of WD points is terrible on main tab of WD screen!

Hobbs
12-01-2014, 10:32 AM
Agree things need to be addressed with current issues,but unwanted??
This is more prizes added to WD,as WD was falling behind Frontline in Tearms of prizes And Value I think the new Divisions Feature will Benefit It!!