PDA

View Full Version : Another WD screwed

1S1K
11-28-2014, 10:02 AM
1 hour before war and still no update to "fix the game access problem" so yet a second war weekend that I can't access the game an help my team.

Awesome job gree...just awesome!!

Huj
11-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Stop crying and quit already. Its not like this is a sudden middle finger that Gree showed you. Its been up for a year now.

Paisthecoolest
11-28-2014, 11:06 AM
Stop crying and quit already. Its not like this is a sudden middle finger that Gree showed you. Its been up for a year now.

That is one of the dumbest things I have seen written on this forum, which is saying a lot. The guy just wants to log into his account.

Kefa
11-28-2014, 11:20 AM
Requesting that people do their job is not "crying", especially when you are paying them and expecting them to do it.

reticlover
11-28-2014, 02:39 PM
Get android. And you can get in and play. No problems with droid

Kefa
11-28-2014, 02:56 PM
Get android. And you can get in and play. No problems with droid

Super helpful. Because it's iPhone's fault, not the game developer's. Too bad nobody at Gree is at work to do an iOS to Droid transfer for them, even if that was actually the case.

Rolinz
11-28-2014, 02:58 PM
Wasn't MW first developed for iOS and later ported for Android?

I Will Merc You
11-28-2014, 03:30 PM

Anyone who has bought 1 bar of gold is by definition, a customer.

Customers have every right to voice their opinions. Don't like it? Too bad...we are customers, and we are always right....and with GREE at the helm.....CONSTANTLY IGNORED.

It isn't crying...it is the principle.

bugssss
11-28-2014, 03:59 PM
My main was on iOS but I sent a request and was switched over from iOS to Android yesterday. All my old problems have disappeared. But MW is buggy even on Android..

Dr.Blaine
11-28-2014, 04:48 PM
I'm the opposite of everyone I guess. I have two accounts on iOS and one on Andriod and the only one I have ever had a problem with is the Android.

Agent Orange
11-28-2014, 05:43 PM
Wasn't MW first developed for iOS and later ported for Android?

It was indeed, and right up until 4.5.x it ran really well even on older devices. Android has always been flakey depending on the device, phones with 512mb of system would never redraw their bases. One of my guys has most of it's base 'cloaked' for over a year because of this.

For the first time android seems to be less flakey granted a device we tested with lollipop would crash just like IOS so it would be a very questionable solution.

Considering that this mess started with the upgrade to support IOS 8.1 one would think a simple downgrade would be logical since the new os should be backwards compatible....