DEWIN NUTTIN
11-28-2014, 04:36 AM
Perform beautifully
Die a painful death
Sputter, cough, wheeze to a halt
Never get off the ground
Glitches, there will be glitches
Demonstrate things heretofore unseen
There are doubts that it'll even start on time, or proceed as expected.

Danger Mouse
11-28-2014, 05:14 AM
Business as usual I'm afraid. Thousands will participate, thousands will be spent, thousands will clamour that it wasn't what they were hoping, thousands will rinse and repeat in 3 weeks.

NO_BS
11-28-2014, 05:37 AM
A scenario that could happen. Factions that are under strength due to login or slow loading have 3 options: (1) be cannon fodder for others to score points on; (2) take a break from this event; or (3) spend a lot of gold to get the points. All 3 options could lead to less factions participating so fewer match ups and likely mainly those with heavy gold spenders. Sounds like this weekend is MW free for me.

Agent Orange
11-28-2014, 05:43 AM
That is a good question, if gree cannot fix the app so that faction members and worse their leaders can access the game then WD will be an epic failure and the resulting backlash should pretty much seal the games fate.

If gree can resolve the log in issues and at least get everyone in, I would think folks will switch back to spending a little to a lot.

Four of my strongest LLPs are still locked out so my little faction is sitting this one out while I go nuts spending on black friday sales for products I want but don't need! :o

Evil Mastermind
11-28-2014, 06:01 AM
Everything is fine. There is a 40% sale...players love gold on sale. All has been forgiven.

Adm.
11-28-2014, 06:27 AM
Everything is fine. There is a 40% sale...players love gold on sale. All has been forgiven.

Sad but true.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-28-2014, 06:32 AM
That is a good question, if gree cannot fix the app so that faction members and worse their leaders can access the game then WD will be an epic failure and the resulting backlash should pretty much seal the games fate.

If gree can resolve the log in issues and at least get everyone in, I would think folks will switch back to spending a little to a lot.

Four of my strongest LLPs are still locked out so my little faction is sitting this one out while I go nuts spending on black friday sales for products I want but don't need! :o

PM me, my friend. Your box is full. I have an interesting proposition for your consideration.

Candyflosser
11-28-2014, 06:38 AM

Yes but GREE does not need you as your sig mentions you are a MW free player - so GREE would categorize your accounts
as cannon fodder for the spenders. :)

Adm.
11-28-2014, 07:23 AM
Fodder is still needed though.

Paisthecoolest
11-28-2014, 07:41 AM

A good sale doesn't help me since I cannot log into my game STILL. COME ON, GREE

MAD NUGGETT
11-28-2014, 10:56 AM

Lol, nice one.

Area51z
11-28-2014, 11:35 AM
A good sale doesn't help me since I cannot log into my game STILL. COME ON, GREE

Well, even if you COULD log in , a lot of players have the gold sale sign up, but no gold sale... Wonder how many people will buy anyway and not realize it till they get the bill.... Sad state of affairs, I keep hoping this will work out eventually.... As someone else stated. Let's go Black Friday shopping with the $ we WOULD have spent on Gree...������

Kerrey Allen
11-28-2014, 01:10 PM
I noticed the division tab was working and keeping scores..then all of a sudden my factions pts were not registering there and now the tab is gone...

Kerrey Allen
11-28-2014, 01:15 PM
I noticed the division tab was working and keeping scores..then all of a sudden my factions pts were not registering there and now the tab is gone...

Its working on android but not showing my faction scoring at all... not showing any stats on the ios

Danger Mouse
11-29-2014, 02:07 AM
Yep. Looking at the leaderboards its business as usual alright.

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 03:17 AM
Pointless negative poll.

Adm.
11-30-2014, 03:33 AM
Pointless negative poll.

Pointless negative post.

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 04:20 AM
Pointless negative post.

Irony... you keep me laughing.

Adm.
11-30-2014, 04:40 AM
Irony is a funny thing.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-30-2014, 06:10 AM
Pointless negative poll.

Thanks for noticing. I'm just a simple man, a very simple man. You take care now, and have a most wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year.

Drakhoan
11-30-2014, 07:30 AM
Thanks for noticing. I'm just a simple man, a very simple man. You take care now, and have a most wonderful holiday and a prosperous new year.

I certainly will do my best, wish the best for you as well. You are probably less simple than I.