PDA

View Full Version : Tapjoy Gold Sale

Evan1000
11-28-2014, 04:30 AM
For all you free players out there while GREE has their 40% of sale we have our 1.5x gold sale! Except ours lasts for 3 days instead of one!

Anja Tina Brown
11-28-2014, 08:02 AM
You might be a beast lol but I beat your stats easily and I not even at lvl 95 yet also free gold player !!! Wellag least with that account but decent stats just the same . Happy gaming to you 👍

Evan1000
11-28-2014, 10:55 AM
You might be a beast lol but I beat your stats easily and I not even at lvl 95 yet also free gold player !!! Wellag least with that account but decent stats just the same . Happy gaming to you 👍

When did I ever say I was a beast or even a decent player? Thanks for that though

And I'm just trying to help people because usually I miss the tapjoy sale since its not exactly advertised or anything and I end up missing it and getting annoyed about it

Also.. good for you and your camper account.. it's just a game in the end ;)

1Shot
11-28-2014, 11:12 AM
Anyone know what offers are best going for? Some of these aren't working for me...

smokey77
11-28-2014, 11:18 AM
Depends how much patience you have , the best offers usually require money and the free are boring and for 2 gold etc

Weasel
11-28-2014, 11:32 AM
Anyone know what offers are best going for? Some of these aren't working for me...

Tapjoy stopped working for me a long time ago. I contacted them and apparntly it's Gree's fault. I then contacted Gree and, no surprise here, it's actually a Tapjoy issue. :rolleyes:

Software engineers, like all other engineers, are "never wrong". Even when they are wrong, it's somehow your fault and they are actually in the clear.

Evan1000
11-28-2014, 11:46 AM
When on ios tapjoy didn't work but I got videos.. on android it's the other way around, just GREE's way of messing with us.

And I download the apps that are 3 gold and up.. and scroll through the offers to see what I actually can complete.. I've gotten 63 gold so far from just that :D

Nighteg
11-28-2014, 02:48 PM
Forget videos, i don't even have offers. Not even the crappy 1g ones.

ghetto69143
11-29-2014, 12:06 PM
It amazes me where everyone seems to have different issues and here I am still doing the same "download and run" offers and gold is made fairly quickly and pretty easy..
I can tell you that its possible to get tapjoy to work...well for android users because it seems that iOS is still going

JMHO, though

-Batman-
11-29-2014, 12:43 PM
Bit off topic but does anyone know how long it takes for tapjoy to reply to a ticket sent in for missing gold from an offer

Evan1000
11-29-2014, 02:07 PM
Bit off topic but does anyone know how long it takes for tapjoy to reply to a ticket sent in for missing gold from an offer

I never have a problem with them, about a day tops.. but talk to them about a bug or something that's wrong and you'll never get a reply.. even if you send about 5 additional emails saying 'I'd appreciate a response'

Jennifer Cooper
11-29-2014, 04:00 PM
Hello, I play CC on an ipad for 5 months and have never had gold on video offers. Now I have the ipad sync in itunes and deleted from the pad. Downloaded again from the appstore and since then every day at least 10-20 get gold. also still get about 6 gb memory free. ;-) I'm from Germany. sorry for my bad english.

for safety, better you write on the Funzio id, email and password.

Evan1000
11-29-2014, 04:21 PM
Hello, I play CC on an ipad for 5 months and have never had gold on video offers. Now I have the ipad sync in itunes and deleted from the pad. Downloaded again from the appstore and since then every day at least 10-20 get gold. also still get about 6 gb memory free. ;-) I'm from Germany. sorry for my bad english.

for safety, better you write on the Funzio id, email and password.

Yep, but exact opposite for me. Started playing on an iPhone4, got gold vids daily, get a new phone the HTC one remix (a hell of a switch.. never going to Apple again) and I've seen three videos in what has been months

-Batman-
11-29-2014, 04:29 PM
I never have a problem with them, about a day tops.. but talk to them about a bug or something that's wrong and you'll never get a reply.. even if you send about 5 additional emails saying 'I'd appreciate a response'

That's what I thought a day tops for a reply but it's been almost 6 days now, spoke to them on Twitter and they said I am in the system in a queue. Missing almost 470 gold from an offer

Evan1000
11-29-2014, 04:45 PM
That's what I thought a day tops for a reply but it's been almost 6 days now, spoke to them on Twitter and they said I am in the system in a queue. Missing almost 470 gold from an offer

If it's been 6 days yeah you're never getting a response.. send in another ticket?

Nighteg
11-29-2014, 04:49 PM
I usually wait for a week for a response from tapjoy. Sometimes more.

ghetto69143
11-29-2014, 05:43 PM

I am still waiting after providing screenshots of "Game of War" of getting stronghold to level 5. been about 5 days now with no response. that is 42 gold I am waiting on

Weasel
11-29-2014, 05:59 PM
I am still waiting after providing screenshots of "Game of War" of getting stronghold to level 5. been about 5 days now with no response. that is 42 gold I am waiting on

They probably have to clear it with the people who run that game. If they're anything like Gree, they also have a ridiculous backlog of tickets and a support staff that prefer to copy/paste lengthy "no" type answers instead of taking 30 seconds to look into it.

Evan1000
11-29-2014, 06:23 PM

LOL I had the same exact problem with that offer.. except I did it for 61 gold ;)

They took days for that one but I got it eventually

ghetto69143
11-29-2014, 09:25 PM
They probably have to clear it with the people who run that game. If they're anything like Gree, they also have a ridiculous backlog of tickets and a support staff that prefer to copy/paste lengthy "no" type answers instead of taking 30 seconds to look into it.

Weasel, you sly devil. I was thinking the same thing

LOL I had the same exact problem with that offer.. except I did it for 61 gold ;)
They took days for that one but I got it eventually
That is somewhat reassuring

-Batman-
11-29-2014, 11:45 PM
I did the register wink bingo and credit £10 for 464 gold

Weasel
11-30-2014, 12:45 AM
I did the register wink bingo and credit £10 for 464 gold

You paid another app to get gold in Crime City?

Too funny. Gree, and tapjoy, and whatever fourth party all win.

You lose, because there is no such thing as winning when it comes to paying real currency for fake currency.

-Batman-
11-30-2014, 01:05 AM
You paid another app to get gold in Crime City?

Too funny. Gree, and tapjoy, and whatever fourth party all win.

You lose, because there is no such thing as winning when it comes to paying real currency for fake currency.

Actually I did win I won £25 playing bingo and credited that to my bank lol

smokey77
11-30-2014, 01:43 AM
Actually I did win I won £25 playing bingo and credited that to my bank lol

I registered at dream bingo through tapjoy a while ago I deposited £10 and I got quite a bit of gold it was about 600 i think which I used for some buildings . Same amount of gold in game is £30 so for me it was a reasonable way of getting gold buildings I wanted built at a fraction of the cost . Got lots of free bonuses at dream bingo too but its so boring I think I`ve played it twice :rolleyes: