PDA

View Full Version : GREE -- what have you done to my hair?

Happyperson1
11-28-2014, 12:33 AM
I've never complained about the cost of the game. If you don't like the game, don't play it. But GREE, when you screw around with my hair after I spend all morning at the beauty parlor, well then I must speak up. Can't you fix this obvious glitch? After all, I try to look my best when beating all the boys. C'mon...help a girl out and put our hair back on our heads where it belongs. An update to the wardrobe would be nice too but I don't want to get crazy here and overreach. Just please fix my hair! Thank you.

Teddy#
11-28-2014, 12:59 AM
I asked them already and I am still half bald

Happyperson1
11-28-2014, 01:03 AM
Thank you, Teddy. We may have to start a support group soon if the trauma continues!

Teddy#
11-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Maybe they need to add hats to the Decorations tab

Daralight
11-28-2014, 01:54 AM
yes pls Gree, put our hair back where it belongs pls ��

The_
11-28-2014, 07:21 AM
Gree coding at its best

sister morphine
11-28-2014, 07:45 AM
I've never complained about the cost of the game. If you don't like the game, don't play it. But GREE, when you screw around with my hair after I spend all morning at the beauty parlor, well then I must speak up. Can't you fix this obvious glitch? After all, I try to look my best when beating all the boys. C'mon...help a girl out and put our hair back on our heads where it belongs. An update to the wardrobe would be nice too but I don't want to get crazy here and overreach. Just please fix my hair! Thank you.
At least it's not exploding clothes syndrome too. Used to see that lots in KA, lol - the avatars are anatomically correct underneath! ;)

You may need to change hairstyle (or colour in the same style) to fix it. I had to do that early this year.

I asked them already and I am still half bald

cyranon
11-28-2014, 10:16 AM
I've had to resort to good ol' fashion charm and sexual inuendos :(

Oh_TheHorror
11-29-2014, 06:02 PM
Avatars are all screwed up. We all look like we let a 4-year-old give us a haircut. Surely, this can't be THAT difficult to fix.

Weasel
11-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Avatars are all screwed up. We all look like we let a 4-year-old give us a haircut. Surely, this can't be THAT difficult to fix.

Well they do have 4-year-olds (monkeys) programming this thing, what else would you expect?

Thatkidyouknow
11-29-2014, 07:49 PM
Gree coding at its best

The best it will get

Happyperson1
12-02-2014, 08:10 PM
GREE. -- You're hearing the seething outrage from the women of CC ( hey...maybe next month's Playboy pictorial?). Fix our hair and fix it now! Because if you don't...we won't cry. We won't hit you. But we will tell you what losers you are and the next door game has beautiful hair and why can't you be more like him. And what about your college roommate? He takes his wife out every Saturday night! And another thing...

You've been warned!

CatDor
12-02-2014, 08:37 PM
What I really wanna know is why exactly is it that only the females of the game are affected by these continuous bad hair days?

Captain Torgue
12-02-2014, 11:17 PM
What I really wanna know is why exactly is it that only the females of the game are affected by these continuous bad hair days?

Because they don't lift brah

CatDor
12-03-2014, 07:59 AM
Says who??

Max Power
12-03-2014, 02:11 PM
I have noticed in MW that when my little toon attacks a guy, his hat is all askew. It appears to be cross platform.

LGunit
12-07-2014, 05:21 AM
I've had the same glitch a lot of times haha,
but the only time i see that is when we win a syn battle...
never seen it happen to a male avatar by the way