PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving - from an old timer

vball
11-27-2014, 08:40 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Whether you are in the US or not, a pause to be thankful is always a good thing.

For me what (still) makes the game fun is the relationships.

I am very blessed to have great friends at PIRATES, Only SUP Wins, Warrior Seals, Sup-n-Pepa, Original Gunners, VFF Family of factions, SLO, ST-6, TAP, KYS, Darkness, War Warblers, Guess Who, 1SG and so many others.

With movement, I know am missing many of you.

We have seen the likes of Pirate Lord, Pirate Justice, Foo Fighter and many more depart. Although we still play CoC, miss seeing them here.

Thanks to you all for relationship, humor, weird posts. It saddens me when I see quality people leave, understand the frustration but still saddens me.

Not on the boards as much as the newbies whining about bringing back LE buildings, disparity, and general trolling make it un-fun. So wanted to stop by today to shout out to some old friends.

You guys are the best.

Business Time 7
11-27-2014, 09:31 AM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone

Led
11-27-2014, 10:10 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else Vball :D

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-27-2014, 10:25 AM
This is a wonderful opportunity to pause for a moment and give thanks for the many great contributions of the CYBER GOLD BUYING community and their culture across this game.

The generous nature of CYBER GOLD BUYERS make them ideal players, lending testimony to their exceptional family values and gaming skills unrivaled by any other players.

The commitment of CYBER GOLD BUYERS to tapping excellence enriches our player community and serves as an example to all who hope to achieve prominence as a Modern War gamer.

Our game values are fueled by the influx of CYBER GOLD BUYERS into this game due to their caring and respectful nurturing of our gaming community.

An example of all CYBER GOLD BUYERS have achieved by their enthusiasm for playing through the challenges of this game through spending their money, plus their self-reliant can-do, tapping, spending nature.

Without the industrious and creative drive of CYBER GOLD BUYERS, we would be poorer as a player base.

Today in true humility, I give profuse thanks to all the CYBER GOLD BUYERS leading the way in Modern War.

HellRaizer
11-27-2014, 10:26 AM
Chillin out in sesame street;)

Happy thanksgiving

Thief
11-27-2014, 02:01 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Vball! Great to see you back on the forums for the holidays.