PDA

View Full Version : Most common problems encountered playing MW

NO_BS
11-27-2014, 02:19 AM
Just wondering which are the most common issues that others encounter with this game? Below listed some recurring problems I been facing for the past 24 months that usually resurface even after been fixed.

Game crashes out while playing
Game fail to load while connecting to server
Hits on NPCS not recorded even after energy expanded
Special prizes or awards/free gold not given out properly
Results of last battle on FL or WD events not showing

There are other issues but these are the ones that I find happening the most often.

Adm.
11-27-2014, 05:01 AM
Just wondering which are the most common issues that others encounter with this game? Below listed some recurring problems I been facing for the past 24 months that usually resurface even after been fixed.

Game crashes out while playing
Game fail to load while connecting to server
Hits on NPCS not recorded even after energy expanded
Special prizes or awards/free gold not given out properly
Results of last battle on FL or WD events not showing

There are other issues but these are the ones that I find happening the most often.Try looking at the first sticked thread at the top of the page bud.

Theblacklamp
11-27-2014, 05:33 AM
Where is the all of the above box

NO_BS
11-27-2014, 06:26 AM
@Adm - yeah, I know crashing is the most biggest peeve. Just wanted to gauge about the rest of the issues.

@Theblacklamp - you can tick more than 1 issue on the poll :)

Adm.
11-27-2014, 06:47 AM
I didn't realize it was a poll. Sorry, lol.

SUPpose So
11-27-2014, 07:33 AM
My most common problem is my wife telling me to put the Bleep Bleep phone down and remember i am in a marriage. ��

Business Time 7
11-27-2014, 08:52 AM
Crashes are big, but I think one of the most frustrating issues for me is the way stats are displayed. Someone with 1.5 billion attack looks like this: 1534235843. You have to sit and count digits to figure out what their stats are. Or even worse, a digit is dropped off of the end so it looks like 150 million instead. I wish it could be displayed as 1.53 b. Use three significant figures and a label. It would be very easy to look at.

Paisthecoolest
11-27-2014, 04:55 PM
I can't open modern war AT ALL!

plavine
11-27-2014, 06:01 PM
Crashes are big, but I think one of the most frustrating issues for me is the way stats are displayed. Someone with 1.5 billion attack looks like this: 1534235843. You have to sit and count digits to figure out what their stats are. Or even worse, a digit is dropped off of the end so it looks like 150 million instead. I wish it could be displayed as 1.53 b. Use three significant figures and a label. It would be very easy to look at.
I agree- , KA had changed the display because players with stats over 8 digits weren't displaying properly and u had to guess . At least there are ... After the last digit so u know the def is more than 1 b but what is so difficult to adjust the display on the płayers side ??

KCjamss
11-27-2014, 07:18 PM
My most common problem is my wife telling me to put the Bleep Bleep phone down and remember i am in a marriage. ��

I feel your pain!!!!!!!

NO_BS
11-27-2014, 11:17 PM
Yeah, and frequent toilet breaks lead people thinking you have bladder issues:rolleyes: Forgot to add in the poll for those who did not encounter such problems, but I suspect it belong to those who frequently change their devises to get the latest iOS or android new models launched every 6 months with the highest processing, connection speeds and memory available so these problems don't show up till later.

Evil Mastermind
11-28-2014, 05:42 AM
Most common problem is inability to delete the app and walk away.

PointNShoot
11-28-2014, 07:36 PM
over the years, the game has become slower and slower, possibly due to overly intensive internet connection needed (like spyware) for every move. The game does not buffer, but makes you wait for it to connect to its under capacity server before you can make a next move. its frustrating to have to wait for cash vaulting, hitting LTQ targets (which GREE has split into so many sub hits before achieving goal), and amazingly just to see your own profile!

PointNShoot
11-28-2014, 07:37 PM
and yes all the problems are building up the capability to delete the app permanently and free up a ton of time for real life

Danger Mouse
11-28-2014, 10:25 PM
The most common problem playing modern war is playing modern war. Oh, and all the old problems not being fixed before new problems are rushed out.