PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Scuffle

SilentAssassin
11-26-2014, 07:42 PM
Sunset Scuffle seems like a new event, could a mod shed some light on this matter ?

Fearlessheat
11-26-2014, 07:49 PM
Pvp event.......

Weasel
11-26-2014, 07:49 PM
It's probably just a PvP tournament done in the format that no one likes. Meaning goals to fight and win against a certain number of rivals in the given time, rather than the tournament with a leaderboard where players earn battle points by both attacking and robbing rivals.

Evan1000
11-27-2014, 05:43 AM
It's probably just a PvP tournament done in the format that no one likes. Meaning goals to fight and win against a certain number of rivals in the given time, rather than the tournament with a leaderboard where players earn battle points by both attacking and robbing rivals.

They used to have that? That sounds awesome! I've only been here for the PvP events with the goals and you have to attack and beat rivals for prizes

Nighteg
11-27-2014, 06:44 AM
PvPs with the leaderboard used to be my favorite event. But since gree has a strict rule against fun, they had to scrap them.

cc thunder
11-27-2014, 10:47 PM
PvP is amazing, all your buildings will be robbed even if you set timers, and if you are in the game of robbing rivals all the hoods have already been stripped clean. Its the only thing that evens the playing field for everyone

doviethung20140
11-28-2014, 12:03 AM
upppppppppppppppppppppp phụ chủ thớt

-Batman-
11-30-2014, 11:05 AM
Bloody LTQ and I have full stamina but no energy

Disboyer
11-30-2014, 11:11 AM
****ing hell another ****ty ltq

Nighteg
11-30-2014, 11:14 AM
I feel like telling gree to take their LTQs and stick it where the sun don't shine. But i won't.

sister morphine
11-30-2014, 11:19 AM
Bloody LTQ and I have full stamina but no energy

****ing hell another ****ty ltq

I feel like telling gree to take their LTQs and stick it where the sun don't shine. But i won't.
Don't like, don't do. They're not compulsory you know :)

PC77
11-30-2014, 11:21 AM
No point being dumb unless you show it and by God, this company show it more than most. Lots of anticipation and they throw another horrific LTQ at us, Jeez

gunny22
11-30-2014, 11:42 AM
Anybody got a screenshot of the big prize?

huff-n-puff
11-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Huge disappointment. I was hoping for something different. I don't participate in LTQ's

Weasel
11-30-2014, 02:17 PM
Huge disappointment. I was hoping for something different. I don't participate in LTQ's

At this point the only people doing LTQs are people who don't know any better and people who are addicted to winning all the pixels.

http://www.troll.me/images/x-all-the-things/win-all-the-things.jpg

kimberleyj
11-30-2014, 08:28 PM
boringgg, didn't we just have a ltq not long ago?, why run the least fav event twice in a row? :confused:. . oo well i can have some time off cc until battle. You could have easy done a ltq/pvp event , where some lvls you need to hit stuff from the map and then other lvls you need to hit someone on your rival list , if you really was itching for us to have yet another ltq you could have at least made it different from the last ltq.

Max Power
12-01-2014, 06:34 AM
At this point the only people doing LTQs are people who don't know any better and people who are addicted to winning all the pixels.

http://www.troll.me/images/x-all-the-things/win-all-the-things.jpg

Not true.

Not true at all.

I do them because I am at level 250, have pathetically weak stats because I refuse to pay or log in hourly, and these are a nice distraction from merely building income.

So, no, there are other reasons to play.

And not picking on you Weasel, because you seem pretty balanced in your discussions here, but why is it everyone on these forums seem to think their playing style is universal? Everybody on this thread is *****ing about an event that THEY can't use, but that doesn't mean everybody can't use it.

Weasel
12-01-2014, 07:55 AM
A fair point. How far can you progress in these events? Half way, as in finishing "normal"? I suspect not even that far.

The last time I participated in an LTQ I earned one item that did anything for my stats... But the only thing that changed was a few numbers in my profile. Sure, I could chase that dragon every time it comes around. But I have to ask myself, "is the time and energy spent obtaining a reward that, while technically not 'useless', actually changes nothing, really worth it?"

In short, no. To elaborate slightly, that time is much better spent earning skill points to increase my available energy for syndicate LTQs that do offer rewards that are worthwhile. At level 250 you would have the opportunity to finish maps and earn skill points without collecting all that XP everyone seems to dislike. For now. I suspect the next update could include a level cap increase.

Max Power
12-01-2014, 11:09 AM
A fair point. How far can you progress in these events? Half way, as in finishing "normal"? I suspect not even that far.

The last time I participated in an LTQ I earned one item that did anything for my stats... But the only thing that changed was a few numbers in my profile. Sure, I could chase that dragon every time it comes around. But I have to ask myself, "is the time and energy spent obtaining a reward that, while technically not 'useless', actually changes nothing, really worth it?"

In short, no. To elaborate slightly, that time is much better spent earning skill points to increase my available energy for syndicate LTQs that do offer rewards that are worthwhile. At level 250 you would have the opportunity to finish maps and earn skill points without collecting all that XP everyone seems to dislike. For now. I suspect the next update could include a level cap increase.

I kinda don't care much how far I make it. My stats are so crappy it doesn't matter much anyway. It's just entertainment, ip points are meaningless to me, so I take what comes. I am probably in the minority and I get that, but point being, some people still do these events that know exactly what they are.