PDA

View Full Version : New Turkey Shoot event is broken and a real Turkey

SUPpose So
11-26-2014, 02:28 PM
GREE.... Stop all events and fix them... New event scoring not working in faction section for half our faction. Wrong npc in Suspicious Village. 2 targets 30+ energy and 1 600+'energy???

Just stop fix whats broke and start again mid December.

Or turn it off cos its really broken.

Greeny1
11-26-2014, 02:32 PM
Yep, the 600+ is last level of prestige! the other 2 are first level of masters.......they can put the npc where they want....

alzl
11-26-2014, 02:32 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102239-Hong-Kong-Cycle-Turkey-Shoot-fLTQ-NPCs-and-Walkthroughs

shame on you for not reading the walkthroughs. If you did, you would've realized there is nothing wrong with the NPCs in suspicious village.

SUPpose So
11-26-2014, 02:37 PM
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102239-Hong-Kong-Cycle-Turkey-Shoot-fLTQ-NPCs-and-Walkthroughs

shame on you for not reading the walkthroughs. If you did, you would've realized there is nothing wrong with the NPCs in suspicious village.

Fair comment but doesnt explain my or several of my faction hitting the 1st level Faction Masters and not being able to register hits. (Even after turning app on and off to see if they appear on leaderboard)

Greeny1
11-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Fair comment but doesnt explain my or several of my faction hitting the 1st level Faction Masters and not being able to register hits. (Even after turning app on and off to see if they appear on leaderboard)

Yep, another Gree quirk to keep us all on the edge of our seats.....

Adm.
11-26-2014, 05:48 PM
Yep, another Gree quirk to keep us all on the edge of our seats.....

Don't worry. They'll be back in the office Monday morning to get right on it. So should have it fixed in early January.

Bluehavana2
11-27-2014, 06:50 AM
I've found if you inadvertently hit a building when trying to hit an npc, the message about wrong quest appears and subsequent npc hits don't count. Return to your own base and back to the npc and all is well again