PDA

View Full Version : Three long weeks!!!!

1S1K
11-26-2014, 07:56 AM
Over three weeks I have been unable to get in the game without deleting and reinstalling the app an average of three times just to get in the game one time, then I again cannot get in the game and the app just crashes now this morning after my three installs I finally get in the game and I have buildings missing all over my base, I don't mean not showing up I mean GONE! I was only able to access the game twice over the entire frontline event which was horrible! This has been the worst three weeks of the game, EVER! I really need my buildings fixed and the game to work! Three weeks of missing out on building upgrades, events to improve my stats and not to mention the fact my base has been decimated and I haven't been able to collect any of my buildings, this is about my SIXTH support email with ZERO responded to!!!!!!! I would really appreciate not being treated like garbage and having some communication as to what the problem is and when you are gonna fix the game!!!!

Rolinz
11-26-2014, 08:35 AM
Don't hold your breath. They seem to have gone silent or went home for Thanksgiving early.

bugssss
11-26-2014, 08:52 AM
I guess you can always HOPE your buildings reappear on their own. But that sucks.. Especially with Thanksgiving being a day away.

Dborg
11-26-2014, 09:07 AM
Last possible login was November 10th :mad:

Lance Link
11-26-2014, 09:56 AM
I guess you can always HOPE your buildings reappear on their own. But that sucks.. Especially with Thanksgiving being a day away.

Don't kid yourself, the long weekend already started. Afterall it is a WD weekend.
"Run Silent, Run Deep" is the new Gree motto.
Maybe we'll see you in December, MAYBE!

Paisthecoolest
11-26-2014, 11:25 AM
Over three weeks I have been unable to get in the game without deleting and reinstalling the app an average of three times just to get in the game one time, then I again cannot get in the game and the app just crashes now this morning after my three installs I finally get in the game and I have buildings missing all over my base, I don't mean not showing up I mean GONE! I was only able to access the game twice over the entire frontline event which was horrible! This has been the worst three weeks of the game, EVER! I really need my buildings fixed and the game to work! Three weeks of missing out on building upgrades, events to improve my stats and not to mention the fact my base has been decimated and I haven't been able to collect any of my buildings, this is about my SIXTH support email with ZERO responded to!!!!!!! I would really appreciate not being treated like garbage and having some communication as to what the problem is and when you are gonna fix the game!!!!

A thread about this has already been started. It is 77 pages long, has over 1k comments, and has been viewed more than 93K times. No one from Gree has looked at it in a week or so, and we are still LOCKED OUT OF THE GAME.

1S1K
11-26-2014, 11:27 AM
The more threads the better

Agent Orange
11-26-2014, 11:42 AM
Don't kid yourself, the long weekend already started. Afterall it is a WD weekend.
"Run Silent, Run Deep" is the new Gree motto.
Maybe we'll see you in December, MAYBE!

Run deep indeedy…

http://forums.gree.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7009&d=1417030888

Rolinz
11-26-2014, 11:55 AM
the more threads that shows up and they start closing thread but still not respond, we know they are avoiding their customers.

maybe start posting comments on their Facebook Page???

https://www.facebook.com/GREEModernWar

Check this out too!!! And maybe leave a reply.

http://product.gree.net/us/blog/529/a-day-int-the-life-of-customer-operations/

legalious
11-26-2014, 12:08 PM
I'm not sure what threads in particular you mention that are closed within MW. The last thread that was closed is found on page 8 of General and it was for a duplicate thread.

Gree is working hard to fix the issues within their games. Please understand that changes take time and work. There are many steps needed prior to any change within the games. Hopefully the changes needed come sooner than later.

1S1K
11-26-2014, 12:17 PM
You must be new around here...or had a horrible accident in which you lost your mind!!!

I Will Merc You
11-26-2014, 12:46 PM
New he is. Our MW mods are AWOL, so we now get input from a Kinghts & Dragons MOD.

Don't misunderstand me....I'm still in shock to see a moderator post in this forum...

legalious
11-26-2014, 12:59 PM
New he is. Our MW mods are AWOL, so we now get input from a Kinghts & Dragons MOD.

Don't misunderstand me....I'm still in shock to see a moderator post in this forum...

I'm just considered a mod. I've been playing all the games available on Android.

Though I still weak in-game (no problems here).

http://i.imgur.com/2js7GaF.jpg

Officer material
11-26-2014, 01:15 PM
They don't even update their facebook, last update Nov 10th or 11th.

Agent Orange
11-26-2014, 01:40 PM
I'm just considered a mod. I've been playing all the games available on Android.

Ah so you're a player mod. Thanks for stopping by......

headfaction
11-26-2014, 02:59 PM

You're a mod huh?... Where are the real gree employees? With real answers!

GreenwichKid
11-26-2014, 03:30 PM
I'm not sure what threads in particular you mention that are closed within MW. The last thread that was closed is found on page 8 of General and it was for a duplicate thread.

Gree is working hard to fix the issues within their games. Please understand that changes take time and work. There are many steps needed prior to any change within the games. Hopefully the changes needed come sooner than later.

You can't be working very hard as the you can fix this straight away by releasing version 4.4 for anyone that is effected.

Currently this has cost me the many billions I would have collected plus all the missing bonuses and to add insult to injury, the only people that can't use those energy packs you gave out by way of apology are exactly the ones that can't benefit although at this rate 200 or 300 energy packs won't make up for the missed bonus. To cap it all, I received that pathetic "hat do you think of our support" email last week, but I've yet to even receive a response from my support request on this. Call that customer care? I don't think so!!!!

Mcm2013
11-26-2014, 03:35 PM
Android is unaffected by the latest issue. Gree if you were smart you would have put all down due to server maintenance so no one could play. Have 7 members in one of my factions locked out, fltqs have been harder and they are punished on ind basis as well. Some leaders may not even keep members with this issue has they hinder the team. I for one will not as they can't control the morons that operate this game

Paisthecoolest
11-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Android is unaffected by the latest issue. Gree if you were smart you would have put all down due to server maintenance so no one could play. Have 7 members in one of my factions locked out, fltqs have been harder and they are punished on ind basis as well. Some leaders may not even keep members with this issue has they hinder the team. I for one will not as they can't control the morons that operate this game

And your faction appreciates it

Kefa
11-26-2014, 04:09 PM

Welcome to MW, [Legaliious]. The problem in here is not that we are awaiting changes, it is that earlier changes broke the game and prevent many people from even being able to log in to the game. Something in that update wrecked the game, and it's been 3 weeks now that these people can't even play.

emcee
11-26-2014, 07:37 PM
Its been weeks and I can't even log in. Asked them to transfer my game to work ipad, still no answer.

headfaction
11-27-2014, 12:23 AM
Gree if you can't run your own game... Sell it to a company that can.

King Fox
11-27-2014, 02:36 AM
They don't give a damn any more!

legalious
11-27-2014, 11:19 PM
You can't be working very hard as the you can fix this straight away by releasing version 4.4 for anyone that is effected.

I am still a regular player that applied to be a forum moderator. I do not have access or authority to meddle with game coding.

Mr llama
11-28-2014, 12:27 AM
I am still a regular player that applied to be a forum moderator. I do not have access or authority to meddle with game coding.So they pick someone who is new to the mw forum, makes complete sense from a gree standpoint.
Where the hell is tadaah did it get to much they needed interns lmao, this is pathetic . Do forum moderators have another job other than moderating the forum?

Baltimore Bully
11-28-2014, 12:38 AM
I am still a regular player that applied to be a forum moderator. I do not have access or authority to meddle with game coding.

That job must suck!

doeboy
11-28-2014, 12:44 AM
Android is unaffected by the latest issue. Gree if you were smart you would have put all down due to server maintenance so no one could play. Have 7 members in one of my factions locked out, fltqs have been harder and they are punished on ind basis as well. Some leaders may not even keep members with this issue has they hinder the team. I for one will not as they can't control the morons that operate this game I am on android and am having issues also I can not donate to my faction or type on any part of the game and it keeps kicking me out sent a lot of tickets nothing even sent clementine a pm responded once asking what game I played and player I'd and then nothing

legalious
11-28-2014, 08:50 AM
So they pick someone who is new to the mw forum, makes complete sense from a gree standpoint.
Where the hell is tadaah did it get to much they needed interns lmao, this is pathetic . Do forum moderators have another job other than moderating the forum?

I actually applied to the position, which is now open to more applicants.
MW Forum new = No
MW Game new = Kind of

I have a 8-5 Job, and I don't know about the others.

Rolinz
11-28-2014, 09:44 AM
So they pick someone who is new to the mw forum, makes complete sense from a gree standpoint.

I think the moderators here are just to catch and flag violations of the forum's TOS, nothing more.

They try to calm and explain things to us, but they probably have very little or no direct connection to Gree Staff and Support?

Sort of like the security guard that patrols the shopping centers you would find a Target Store in. Watching out for any wrong doings but not really have any responsibility to do much more that to look out for things. Their main weapon is pepper spray.

Kefa
11-28-2014, 11:33 AM
I think the moderators here are just to catch and flag violations of the forum's TOS, nothing more.

They try to calm and explain things to us, but they probably have very little or no direct connection to Gree Staff and Support?

Sort of like the security guard that patrols the shopping centers you would find a Target Store in. Watching out for any wrong doings but not really have any responsibility to do much more that to look out for things. Their main weapon is pepper spray.

That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk was not far from the devs, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

But it's been a long time since she posted anything at all in the MW forums.

Adm.
11-28-2014, 12:02 PM
Drag and leg are mods (volunteer hall monitors).
Tad and Clem are community managers (employees).
Then there are the likes of Sirius and others who I have no idea of what their actual function is (also employees).

East Coast Bias
11-29-2014, 12:55 AM
I actually applied to the position, which is now open to more applicants.
MW Forum new = No
MW Game new = Kind of

I have a 8-5 Job, and I don't know about the others.

May I ask what you believe your role is and how you can help players? Thus far I have only seen posts by you and the other mod telling us Gree is working on xyz and things take time. Not sure how informative or accurate what you have posted really is. I'm not Dr. Phil, but how does it make you feel to not be helpful?

1S1K
11-29-2014, 03:41 AM
All this chatter and I still have NOT received ONE single email from support in response to ANY ofy tickets about this...how's that for customer service?

Lance Link
11-29-2014, 07:04 AM

PLEASE HURRY! I am holding my breath waiting for the fix.

1S1K
11-29-2014, 08:47 AM
I've been patient, I've been curteous, I've even been civil...none of which come easy when dealing with the incompetence of this company!!!! But now here we are still without one single reply to my EIGHT support emails, not even a shred of freakin decency to give me the standard cut and paste bullsh** reply they usually do!

Loyalty to my team is the ONLY thing holding me in this ridiculous excuse for a game! A Plague on all gree employees!!!!!!

headfaction
12-01-2014, 03:04 AM
That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

I'd like to see that for myself "Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players". Because I think that's bs.

kmg108
12-01-2014, 07:25 AM
I'd like to see that for myself "Tadaaah said her desk, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players". Because I think that's bs.

I saw that post from Tadaaah as well, but I'm not going to go look for it.

hairydonkey
12-01-2014, 02:29 PM
That's true of people like Dragco and legalious, but Tadaaah and Clementine are Gree employees. Tadaaah said her desk was not far from the devs, that they talk every day, and that part of her job was to liaison between devs and players.

she`s not called tadaaah for nothing,..she`s waving as we write

Kefa
12-01-2014, 02:41 PM
she`s not called tadaaah for nothing,..she`s waving as we write

Yup. "Buh bye... thanks.. buh bye..."

Clementine
12-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I posted a bit more clarification on who the Mods are and what to expect from them here (http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?102354-Please-remove-unpaid-mods&p=1427815&viewfull=1#post1427815).

In regards to the ongoing issues with accessing the game, as well as the other issues plaguing a select portion of players, the Developers know of this and fixes will be coming out in the next update (more details about this update will be coming shortly). I know this is the same thing we told you guys the last two weeks, which is likely seeming repetitive to you, so my apologies for that. As soon as additional new details are available, they will be shared with you guys.

In regards to Support responses (or lack there of), please note that due to all of the issues Modern War is currently experiencing (and has experienced in the last few weeks), there is a very large backlog of tickets which the team is working hard to get through as quickly as possible. We have allotted additional resources to help with this, but there will still be a delay in responses. Again, I do know this is frustrating, but please be assured the Support team is working EXTRA hard on getting everyone a response.

Led
12-01-2014, 03:16 PM
Why don't you just rush the update through apple like you did the last three updates?

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 03:22 PM
I think it's good that they aren't rushing. It is clear that the devs are taking their time to get it done properly (touch wood). I know anytime I have "rushed" software out, it has been at a cost. Ie little QA time, or dirty coding that won't be maintainable .... I'm awaiting patiently and optimistically :)

Kefa
12-01-2014, 03:23 PM
In regards to the ongoing issues with accessing the game, as well as the other issues plaguing a select portion of players, the Developers know of this and fixes will be coming out in the next update (more details about this update will be coming shortly). I know this is the same thing we told you guys the last two weeks, which is likely seeming repetitive to you, so my apologies for that. As soon as additional new details are available, they will be shared with you guys...

Actually, the last official comment on the matter was made 12 days ago, on 11/19, but the information is appreciated.

...there is a very large backlog of tickets which the team is working hard to get through as quickly as possible. We have allotted additional resources to help with this, but there will still be a delay in responses...

Again, thank you for the acknowledgment, but I don't know if you realize that the exact same statement has been being used repeatedly for at least 18 months now, and can be found several times here on the forum, that they are "experiencing a higher than normal" volume of tech support requests, "please be patient", etc. I'm sure the last three weeks have actually been higher than previous, but at some point your company needs to realize that tech support requirements for this game are exponentially higher than they believe necessary if you want to retain customers. A relevant human response within 24 hours of a support request makes ALL the difference between a happy customer and a disgruntled person who feels ripped off.

Led
12-01-2014, 03:32 PM
I think it's good that they aren't rushing. It is clear that the devs are taking their time to get it done properly (touch wood). I know anytime I have "rushed" software out, it has been at a cost. Ie little QA time, or dirty coding that won't be maintainable .... I'm awaiting patiently and optimistically :)

The "rush" I was talking about is for apple to realeased it. Apple likes to take their time from what I understand :)

HellRaizer
12-01-2014, 03:35 PM
The "rush" I was talking about is for apple to realeased it. Apple likes to take their time from what I understand :)

Yeah apple are somewhat slow, compared to android. Whether that is for better or worse I will not say ;)

Clementine
12-01-2014, 03:36 PM

Yes, Apple does like to take the time to approve, and it is at their discretion to push an update through the process more quickly. We can request and stress the importance, but there is never a guarantee they will acquiesce to the request.

Led
12-01-2014, 03:45 PM
You sound very confident this 5.0 update won't have any login problems. I'm sure you and Gree's team are just as excited to see these problems resolved as us players. I look forward to the new update but I will wait like before to see if any problems unexpectedly arise again.

**edit**

My faction has a bet going about this topic rn

legalious
12-01-2014, 03:56 PM
Please understand that supporting outdated devices that no longer receive updates from manufacturer delay update and patches (includes MW updates). Work around for coding is needed to allow older devices to play newer graphics and processing speed to connect. This can take longer than most games (that require you to use new devices to play). If you want the game to work like it should and stream fast, then waiting for the update is the best option.

Biker
12-01-2014, 04:38 PM
I would assume iTunes are slow to release another update from Gree after handing out huge dollars on refunds for extremely upset customers.

Adm.
12-01-2014, 04:57 PM
Except none of these games have any of that leg. It's all the same old content from 3 years ago, just more of it. This isn't some big new feature we are waiting for that needs extra working in developing. This is getting back what everyone had before Gree decided to add absolutely NOTHING.

1S1K
12-02-2014, 05:48 AM
So bottom line it looks like when all is said and done after what will be over a month not being able to get into the game, help my team, work on my stats, IPH an collect my buildings, we can expect a probable "thanks for your patience" gift to the ENTIRE MW community which will do absolutely nothing for those of us who have been affected by this and stuck around....except now we are a month behind in our stats and buildings....

Pretty much it in a nutshell?