PDA

View Full Version : Cannot connect

Jd-fors
11-26-2014, 07:39 AM
I have not been in game since November 5th.if you are like me,post it here with date of last log in.lets see how many there are.

Agent Orange
11-26-2014, 07:47 AM
Nov 5th for the iPad 1st gen
Nov 6th for the iPod 4th gens (2/3) which is very weird. The one that is sort of lgging in is very crash prone yet configured with same IOS and MW version.

Kefa
11-26-2014, 07:49 AM
I can get in; however, several of my faction mates cannot and haven't been able to since November 5th. Some have already quit the game and moved on.

What's crazy now is that some people on Android who were able to get in last week suddenly can't get in now as well. This began the same time the epic boss data was pushed out.

One person on iOS who has had problems since the Nov 5th disaster can sometimes get in after waiting an age at the loading screen, but then when something happens in game that makes him close and open, like in Frontline purchased units wouldn't be added to inventory without closing and re-opening, and currently lockboxes aren't credited until closing and re-opening, he has to close the game and it won't let him back in, sometimes for days at a time.

Rolinz
11-26-2014, 08:39 AM
I am able to get in but still have to force close MW first and make sure it is not running in the background before reopening it. it is the only way i can get in without any problems. However, it takes 5 minutes for the game to load and I have to turn off the auto-lock or screen saver so it does not time out during the loading process. I do notice the older my device, the longer it takes to load and open up. my newer devices takes a little less time to load but still much longer than before.

I hope that gives others ideas in getting in the game.

Paisthecoolest
11-26-2014, 08:47 AM
November 12. I was able to get in that first week by uninstalling, restarting, reinstalling, and then opening three times. No luck since even after a transfer to a new device.

Rolinz
11-26-2014, 08:52 AM
I have the latest iOS updates and latest MW client. I went ahead and made sure everything has been downloaded to the latest version in the hope it helps. So far it has for my situation.