PDA

View Full Version : 5.5.1.F.a.i.l update

Player A
11-25-2014, 06:02 PM
Just wondering how many players are still crippled from this last (up?)date.
My household has 6 crime city accounts and all have noticed slower gameplay.
2 accounts are virtually unplayable. 3 minutes to execute 1 rob gets boring real quick.

Weasel
11-25-2014, 06:14 PM
This version is a real trainwreck. Complete downgrade in product quality.

And why does everything lag every 2 seconds? It's. Really. Annoying. To. Play. When. Everything. Stops. Then. Goes. Then. Lags. Again.

That last sentence reads how this version of CC plays.

Thatkidyouknow
11-25-2014, 06:55 PM
Instead of taking 4 seconds to load on my iPhone 6, it takes like 7. Yeah I'm pretty mad. </sarcasm>

Babytway
11-25-2014, 07:13 PM
if you are playing on older ios device the update is a trainwreck completely unplayable but if you are on newer devices there seems to be none to lil problems that is what ive experienced with my own devices. so basically u have to get newer devices

Weasel
11-25-2014, 07:45 PM
if you are playing on older ios device the update is a trainwreck completely unplayable but if you are on newer devices there seems to be none to lil problems that is what ive experienced with my own devices.

That's fine, but Gree does still support the older devices so it's on them to make sure their products work with them. If they are incapable of doing so they would just drop the older devices.

so basically u have to get newer devices

You can do whatever you want. Updating a device just to retain compatibility with a mobile game is utterly stupid though, which is why it is in Gree's best interest to fix whatever went wrong with 5.5.1.

-Batman-
11-25-2014, 11:16 PM
It's unplayable on my son's ipad 2, stuttering and terrible lag.
Still not great on my iPad Air, Street Assault was laggy has hell, hoods don't always load
Even getting on the game I can reboot my iPad quicker

Joe_V
11-26-2014, 10:16 AM
This version is a real trainwreck. Complete downgrade in product quality.

And why does everything lag every 2 seconds? It's. Really. Annoying. To. Play. When. Everything. Stops. Then. Goes. Then. Lags. Again.

That last sentence reads how this version of CC plays.

That's. It. Mean. I. Should. Not. Update? Haha

kimberleyj
11-26-2014, 01:16 PM
i have an ipad 2 so i won't be updating until i have to.

Greeny1
11-26-2014, 01:28 PM
This is exactly what happened in MW about a month ago......still no fix there either.....AVOID UPGRADING LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Greeny1
11-26-2014, 02:33 PM
����������exactly what I was thinking, well put ������������

Weasel
11-26-2014, 02:35 PM
Thanks Gree! The forum community loves this spam bot, and your community moderators have been amazing in ensuring its ability to continue spamming day after day.

DragCro
11-26-2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks Gree! The forum community loves this spam bot, and your community moderators have been amazing in ensuring its ability to continue spamming day after day.

Dear Mr Weasel!
Thanks for your lovely letter!
Please next time when you report a spam write down a reason without your opionion what we should or shouldn't do.
I apreciate your thoughts on things but no need for you to teach us.
Thank you!

Thatkidyouknow
11-26-2014, 03:45 PM
Dear Mr Weasel!
Thanks for your lovely letter!
Please next time when you report a spam write down a reason without your opionion what we should or shouldn't do.
I apreciate your thoughts on things but no need for you to teach us.
Thank you!

This guy is a legend at keeping it classy, you're a pretty good forum moderator! (not that the others aren't)

Weasel
11-26-2014, 03:47 PM
We all look forward to tomorrow's round of spam. Thanks for making sure it will happen!

All you can do is delete the spam, which is not a solution. It is a band aid. The problem will never be solved properly so long as there is a band-aid hiding it from Gree's view.

Nobody would need to teach anything to anyone if the community mods would use some sense.

Edit: after a total of 30 seconds of research, I discovered very easily that these spam bots known as "PRO" followed by 7 numbers have 54 forum accounts. These accounts will continue to exist and continue to deliver us a reliable supply of spam until such time that you allow Gree to handle a situation that is not within your control.

http://forums.gree.net/memberlist.php?page=6&order=asc&sort=username&ausername=PRO

Starting at the bottom of the linked page, taking up page 7 in its entirety, and ending at the top of page 8, is a complete list of all 54 spam bot accounts.

DragCro
11-26-2014, 04:06 PM
We all look forward to tomorrow's round of spam. Thanks for making sure it will happen!

All you can do is delete the spam, which is not a solution. It is a band aid. The problem will never be solved properly so long as there is a band-aid hiding it from Gree's view.

Nobody would need to teach anything to anyone if the community mods would use some sense.

Edit: after a total of 30 seconds of research, I discovered very easily that these spam bots known as "PRO" followed by 7 numbers have 54 forum accounts. These accounts will continue to exist and continue to deliver us a reliable supply of spam until such time that you allow Gree to handle a situation that is not within your control.

http://forums.gree.net/memberlist.php?page=6&order=asc&sort=username&ausername=PRO

Starting at the bottom of the linked page, taking up page 7 in its entirety, and ending at the top of page 8, is a complete list of all 54 spam bot accounts.
Don't worry Clementine will see it and ban a spam bot.
We report each spam bot,it is not a problem on removing them from this forum,each time they get a ban.
But next that will open a profile will be with the similar name as Pro1112 or any other number and you think that it is a same one but it isn't.
In near future this forum will have more abilities and better filters to stop a spam bot to open new profile and hopefully and some new great options for our community(forum) members to enjoy this forum more than before!

Weasel
11-26-2014, 04:15 PM
So those 54 spam bots created between 10/14 and 10/16 that are listed as active forum members have been banned?

I have one word for that, and it's not allowed on this forum.

Also, is anyone able to decipher that broken english?

DragCro
11-26-2014, 04:29 PM
So those 54 spam bots created between 10/14 and 10/16 that are listed as active forum members have been banned?

I have one word for that, and it's not allowed on this forum.

Also, is anyone able to decipher that broken english?

I checked those and they don't have any post!
So they are inactive.
It is not your problem to worry about a spam bots.
If you think that you can do better please send your application to a announcement section of the forum for new mods .

P.s.If you are referring to my english,it is good enough so you and others can understand me. English language is not my native language.When you learn to speak my language as i am speaking yours than you can complain ;),good luck learning my language :D.By the way i speak little of german,italian,rusian,slavenian and albanian

Weasel
11-26-2014, 04:49 PM
SMH

They have zero posts because you bunch of scholars delete them all! Nobody is going to ban a spam bot's account if it has 0 posts as it cannot be proven the account has been spamming. This is precisely why deleting their posts is a band-aid "solution" that will result in the permanent presence of spam being posted to this forum by spam bots.

You are correct, it is not my problem to worry about them. I do, however, have to scroll through their lengthy spam messages as do all other forum members. This does not create a positive forum experience and is increasingly annoying, probably as much for the community mods as it is for the community.

Your english is not good enough that I can understand it, which is why I mentioned it. This is an english speaking forum, and as such, it is not anyone's responsibility to figure out what your native language is and then learn it in order to understand you.

DragCro
11-26-2014, 05:00 PM
SMH

They have zero posts because you bunch of scholars delete them all! Nobody is going to ban a spam bot's account if it has 0 posts as it cannot be proven the account has been spamming. This is precisely why deleting their posts is a band-aid "solution" that will result in the permanent presence of spam being posted to this forum by spam bots.

You are correct, it is not my problem to worry about them. I do, however, have to scroll through their lengthy spam messages as do all other forum members. This does not create a positive forum experience and is increasingly annoying, probably as much for the community mods as it is for the community.

Your english is not good enough that I can understand it, which is why I mentioned it. This is an english speaking forum, and as such, it is not anyone's responsibility to figure out what your native language is and then learn it in order to understand you.
Admins can see all deleted threads and posts.
So your claims are not true.

As for my english you are responding to my posts so that means you understood what i posted.
This discussion is over!
Please continue to speak about the theme of this thread!
Thank you and good day to you!

Evan1000
11-26-2014, 06:24 PM
What a pleasant argument. Dragcro, come on, I know you may not speak proper English, which is fine (maybe a little comical) but even you have to see that Weasel has a point and as a forum mod you should take matters into your own hands and talk to either Tadaah or Clementine about the constant Vietnamese spam that is ever so annoying on this forum.

DragCro
11-26-2014, 06:44 PM
What a pleasant argument. Dragcro, come on, I know you may not speak proper English, which is fine (maybe a little comical) but even you have to see that Weasel has a point and as a forum mod you should take matters into your own hands and talk to either Tadaah or Clementine about the constant Vietnamese spam that is ever so annoying on this forum.
As i said before on my recent posts,in future some changes will be made and those spam bots won't open so easily new profiles.
And to answer your question,yes we forum moderators speak with community managers and they know about any issue and they act accordingly to each situation.
In this case they ban the spam bot!

Hope i satisfied you with a answer!
Enjoy the forum

Dipstik
11-27-2014, 07:52 AM
The Vietnamese spam is less annoying than the constant *****ing and moaning about every aspect of the game, calls for boycotts, and open advice to pursue fraudulent refund requests. Unfortunately, complaints seem to be the only thing not deleted, locked, or moved to off topic.

Max Power
11-27-2014, 08:27 AM
The Vietnamese spam is less annoying than the constant *****ing and moaning about every aspect of the game, calls for boycotts, and open advice to pursue fraudulent refund requests. Unfortunately, complaints seem to be the only thing not deleted, locked, or moved to off topic.

Agree with this, most people here would ***** about a free cup of coffee. First world problems on steroids.

jimmy b.n.d.
11-29-2014, 02:21 PM
dragcro:
any idea of a fix coming for this matter? the lag maybe an update?

DragCro
11-29-2014, 02:30 PM
dragcro:
any idea of a fix coming for this matter? the lag maybe an update?
Sorry buddy that can answer just Clementine.

Evan1000
11-29-2014, 02:36 PM
Dragcro: any idea of a time when either of the beloved forum admins actually show up? At least just to say hi or to lock a thread or two for disturbing the peace

DragCro
11-29-2014, 02:50 PM
Dragcro: any idea of a time when either of the beloved forum admins actually show up? At least just to say hi or to lock a thread or two for disturbing the peace

I think it is a holiday in Usa,after holiday they will be online.