PDA

View Full Version : World Domination: Coalitions

Death Eagle
11-25-2014, 05:27 PM
Yes, the game is in a state of disaster. It may or may not ever be corrected but there are enough threads about that topic. Wanted to see what others might think about a new idea...assuming current issues do get corrected. Please don't hijack this spewing non-sense about current state of game; keep it on topic.

Curious, if GREE would ever consider modifying World Domination to allow for Coalitions among factions. Wars would stay the same but instead of one team battling for supremacy, it would require a coalition of 3 factions' combined efforts to achieve rankings on the leaderboard.

Coalitions would consist of 3 factions. The coalition can only be created and or entered into during non-war times by faction leaders and cannot be dissolved during a WD event. These coalitions would not have any functionality in other events, only WD.

The Coalitions could have additional boosts to purchase since most long time factions are maxed and introduce some new boosts. Players from all 3 factions can donate to the coalition. Since it would be comprised of up to 3 teams, the boosts should be very expensive.

Might revive a otherwise stagnant event and spice things up on the leaderboard. Just a thought.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-25-2014, 05:34 PM
The idea has merit.
It would be worth a try.
Unfortunately, I don't think these people could develop it to fruition.
Things are what they are, and they aren't very good.

Campy McCamperpants
11-25-2014, 06:44 PM
It's funny you bring this up because I was pondering something very similar last week. I was thinking of increasing Faction sizes to 300.

The reason I chose 300 is that it is 5x the typical faction and was very curious what would happen to SUP. Would Top factions ban together and boycott joining to bring them down? They have enough subs to still contend for the Top but other Top Factions could definitely give them a run to bring a new Champion.

P.S. If this ever happens 100% the way I mentioned it, I recommend that the merging factions sandbag a little and go balls deep for one war.

Evil Mastermind
11-27-2014, 07:17 AM
I think it would bring back a little luster to an otherwise played-out event.

SUPpose So
11-27-2014, 07:25 AM
Its a great idea... Not sure they have the techys to do it but great idea

Ninuzzo
11-27-2014, 08:22 AM
I like it!!