PDA

View Full Version : STOP whining start a revolution!

AgentCoulsen
11-25-2014, 04:07 AM
To ALL,

People are whining that;

..they can't connect to the game,..!
those who can connect to the game but it takes several minutes to connect,..
the energy recuirments are ridicilous high for those who have mayb only 600-700 energybar,..
not been giving the correct info on the units they will get from the events,..
frontline full of glitches,..
late response from sended ticket's,..
date usage,..
and many other problems that the players have..

we cannot blame GREE or Tadaaah, Clemente or anybody else who works for GREE

*WHAT WE ARE DOING WRONG IS*

Still spending money!

For the love of your children,wife,girlfriend,family,modern war friends..stop spending money so the people in your faction won't feel helples.. play the game for free that's what we all did in the beginning..untill we have a playable game again..a game were we all spend money

don't forget.."Alone, we are weak. Together, we are unstoppable."

Adm.
11-25-2014, 04:12 AM
Gree still profits from all your little taps. Not playing at all is the only solution.

robmurphy
11-25-2014, 04:22 AM
"Alone, we are weak. Together, we are unstoppable."

Empty words I'm afraid. Those of us who still enjoy the game and who have the resources to buy whatever gold we want will carry on playing as long as we want.

If you're really frustrated by the game or the current glitches/issues, I'd recommend you delete the game.

I'm always flabbergasted by the amount of people who whine about a hobby. If you want to play for free, play for free but accept you won't get the 'things' those of us who spend get.

If you want to spend, spend.

If you want to quit, quit.

Don't get upset and angry about a game you don't have to play. Save your frustration and 'calls to arms' about stuff you can't avoid like tax and death.

Cue the Trolls..........

AgentCoulsen
11-25-2014, 04:36 AM
don't get me wrong, I don't want to quit I still want to spend..the game is fun ( if it works) there are alot of players frustated and that is normal every game has his onw frustrations but the fact that people can't open the game or the company isn't listning to the players who are spending money on it will continue the way it is now so like I said before and I know I'm not speaking just for my own

"Alone, we are weak. Together, we are unstoppable."

robmurphy
11-25-2014, 04:47 AM
I'm genuinely not trying to sound aloof, but I've never had a problem with MW (logging in or crashing)

But then again I never allow updates until it's clear they work. Gree (I guess like lots of game companies) regularly have issues with updates. Just don't do them till fellow gamers on this forum say they're working.

Apologies if I'm teaching people to suck eggs.

Rob TRK
11-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Rob, it's more than that at the minute. I can log in and play (Log in times are extended, and I occasionally fail to connect, but generally okay. What I do have an issue with is when the game doesn't work. Last FL is case in point. Our scores are wrong, credit not given for all wars fought and bonus points and so far a we're looking at it response. And yes it may well be time to stop playing if the response is not reasonable... But like many significant time (Which is actually more valuable than the money, after all you can always get more of that) has been invested... You may just have been lucky this event?

thunder
11-25-2014, 06:10 AM
If you don't want to spend money on the game than don't. Do not ask anyone else not to spend money on the game. If no one spends money than there will be no game. Enjoy the game for free or spend money on the game your choice. Hopefully we will have people that spends money on the game for years to come.

Rob TRK
11-25-2014, 08:36 AM
Thunder, I absolutely agree with the sentiment and point you make. But I think the point being made by the poster is that whilst we all continue to spend there is no incentive for a real resolution to the issues.

Adm.
11-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Free and paying customers are needed to keep the game alive.

As long as the money keeps coming in for a broken product, there is no incentive to make any positive changes.

As it is now, divide and conquer is the game, but it's being played by someone other than everyone here. And they are winning.

robmurphy
11-25-2014, 10:01 AM
As it is now, divide and conquer is the game, but it's being played by someone other than everyone here. And they are winning.

Damn that's deep. I can't figure out if I'm a someone or one of the everyone..

I'll need some whiskey to help focus my brain.....

Adm.
11-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Lol.
Damned 10 characters.

Retired and not happy
11-25-2014, 12:23 PM
Great thread!!!!!!!!! Now shall we call for candidates to run the revolution? Danimal and Larry have a high stature, Agent orange has been here from day dot, theirs also a few others even a sup deligate.( Sup are actually really nice players so please drop the hating). But do they have what it takes to be a leader? can anyone co-ordinate an effective constructive revolution?
I'm confident you will get majority support from players.
Start polling, start collaborating, start planning!!!

I have a tarnished rep on here due to my anger issues hence im unfit to lead. But you have my full support.

Our spending reductions can be reflected in the stock exchange for Gree Inc. I suggest setting a time frame for a week or a month with no gold buying. Then after the term is complete we can see how effective our revolution is.

We will also need a comprehensive list of what we require from Gree in exchange for them to fix the game properly. We could all do with a weeks break while they fix the game.

Hit em where it hurts to spur on change.

If you plan on spending money on the game at present you are actually responsable for gree not fixing the game properly. Instead of being selfish and attempting to get the upper hand, why not join the revolution and have a better end result.

Once the game is fixed or both parties come to an agreement then you can go nuts spending. Your a winner and so is Gree!!!!!

Agent Orange
11-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Hit em where it hurts to spur on change.

If you plan on spending money on the game at present you are actually responsable for gree not fixing the game properly. Instead of being selfish and attempting to get the upper hand, why not join the revolution and have a better end result.

That is the only way to effect any sort of response from gree isn't. I do think we are rapidly reaching the breaking point so whether we can broker a boycott or not those that are fed up and take their spending with them will ultimately force gree to wake up or die.

Apollo13
11-25-2014, 03:23 PM
I think what everyone says has their points. Whether people agree or disagree, that's another question, which is causing the differing opinions here. Yes, people will still spend and others cannot stop them. People ain't happy with the app not working and how the company is responding to everyone's frustration is also causing people to grunt and whine. But ultimately, everyone love the game and want to continue playing, be it as a free player or to spend real money. Just everyone have to come together and meet at some common ground...because otherwise, it will make those who do spent, look real foolish buying pixels as much as all those complaints and grunting going to deaf ears.

robmurphy
11-26-2014, 12:29 AM
I think what everyone says has their points. Whether people agree or disagree, that's another question, which is causing the differing opinions here. Yes, people will still spend and others cannot stop them. People ain't happy with the app not working and how the company is responding to everyone's frustration is also causing people to grunt and whine. But ultimately, everyone love the game and want to continue playing, be it as a free player or to spend real money. Just everyone have to come together and meet at some common ground...because otherwise, it will make those who do spent, look real foolish buying pixels as much as all those complaints and grunting going to deaf ears.

Apollo

Your summary is fine, but (and I'm afraid I sound like a stuck record on this point) you are light years away from reality when you say "everyone should come together". This is not going to happen, not even close.

Ditto with Agent Oranges comments (which I respect), but there will be no boycott, there will be no 'coming together' to make a stand. This isn't Tiananmen Square nor the breaking down of the Berlin Wall. This is a game.

Yes it's got glitches (sometimes annoying, sometimes huge), but so does everything in life.

Like the brave man who stood in front of the tank, if a lot of the key individual players in MW (Top 10 factions) made individual stands, then MAYBE Gree would do something. But that's not going to happen. I know many of the Top 10 faction players and although we all grumble about the glitches, we carry on spending.

Someone earlier on this thread said the game only exists with both 'free' and 'paying' players. Well that's mostly true, but this game doesn't follow the normal Pareto (80/20) rules. The top teams spend such a high percentage of the overall spend. I'm not making this up, run the numbers yourselves (assume factions have an average of 50 players who do an average of 4 free hits per battle and an average of 10 battles per 24 hours - that's your 'free' baseline)

So the issue with these posts is that the only thing that will make a real difference is if a lot of the top players stop spending money. That is NOT going to happen

Just my opinion........I can hear the Trolls tapping on their keyboards already............

RetiredAndHappy
11-26-2014, 01:50 AM
Apollo

Your summary is fine, but (and I'm afraid I sound like a stuck record on this point) you are light years away from reality when you say "everyone should come together". This is not going to happen, not even close.

Ditto with Agent Oranges comments (which I respect), but there will be no boycott, there will be no 'coming together' to make a stand. This isn't Tiananmen Square nor the breaking down of the Berlin Wall. This is a game.

Yes it's got glitches (sometimes annoying, sometimes huge), but so does everything in life.

Like the brave man who stood in front of the tank, if a lot of the key individual players in MW (Top 10 factions) made individual stands, then MAYBE Gree would do something. But that's not going to happen. I know many of the Top 10 faction players and although we all grumble about the glitches, we carry on spending.

Someone earlier on this thread said the game only exists with both 'free' and 'paying' players. Well that's mostly true, but this game doesn't follow the normal Pareto (80/20) rules. The top teams spend such a high percentage of the overall spend. I'm not making this up, run the numbers yourselves (assume factions have an average of 50 players who do an average of 4 free hits per battle and an average of 10 battles per 24 hours - that's your 'free' baseline)

So the issue with these posts is that the only thing that will make a real difference is if a lot of the top players stop spending money. That is NOT going to happen

Just my opinion........I can hear the Trolls tapping on their keyboards already............

About half a year ago, there was a coming together of a number of respected players and a stand was made....
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?79464-A-letter-from-a-number-of-Factions

RetiredAndHappy
11-26-2014, 01:53 AM
Apollo

About half a year ago, there was a coming together of a number of respected players and a stand was made....

Adm.
11-26-2014, 03:32 AM
The point I was making earlier was what happens when it's only those 600 people in the top 10 left? You have no game, and then where are all of you?

You've ended every post of yours with a "bring on the trolls comment". So everyone thatoffers a different opinion than yours is a troll? Or perhaps it's you that's the real troll here?

robmurphy
11-26-2014, 04:16 AM
The point I was making earlier was what happens when it's only those 600 people in the top 10 left? You have no game, and then where are all of you?

You've ended every post of yours with a "bring on the trolls comment". So everyone thatoffers a different opinion than yours is a troll? Or perhaps it's you that's the real troll here?

No, quite he contrary. I enjoy debate and enjoy the comments and opinions of quite a lot of people on this forum. Unfortunately there are a lot of idiots (only in my opinion of course)

My argument is simple: there will be no boycot, there will be no revolution. I believe we should take as many positives as we can from this great game. Spend what we want, tell Gree when we think they're giving poor customer service, but never lose site of the fact that if people can't bring themselves to play this game and enjoy the good things, then delete it.

I love this game and spend quite a bit of money. I run several large businesses and see glitches/problems/frustrations on a daily (if not hourly...) basis. I have a lot of sympathy and time for Gree.

Rob

Adm.
11-26-2014, 04:36 AM
.Sadly, in the end you got 1 fixed, 2 maybes, and 4 still the same old crap.