PDA

View Full Version : Will there be the typical 40% black friday sale this year?

HellRaizer
11-25-2014, 03:28 AM
Has been the last few years.. Just wondering if it's happening again?

thunder
11-25-2014, 05:25 AM
Every Black Friday there iscac40 percent off. Enjoy

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-25-2014, 05:30 AM
I'm hearing through the beat of the underground jungle drums that those seeking a sale will see the BIGGEST, BESTUS, BADDEST, sale ever!

If you think 40% is great, what if it was 50% off, or even 66% off?

Unfortunately, even if it were 95% off, many of our fellow friends won't be able to partake of the THANKSGIVING FESTIVAL because they can't log on to their accounts!!!!!

VikingsVoice
11-25-2014, 01:09 PM
that sale could be for 99.9% off and I still would not give them a penny

Kefa
11-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Unfortunately, even if it were 95% off, many of our fellow friends won't be able to partake of the THANKSGIVING FESTIVAL because they can't log on to their accounts!!!!!

Exactly. No point buying gold when half your teammates aren't even playing since their games won't work.

Asto
11-25-2014, 02:06 PM
that sale could be for 99.9% off and I still would not give them a penny
Let's be honest, at that price you would be stupid not to take advantage of that....like it's ever going to happen though lol.

If I was to place a bet I'd go with the usual 40% sale

crazeejay
11-25-2014, 02:40 PM
Let's be honest, at that price you would be stupid not to take advantage of that....like it's ever going to happen though lol.

To keep feeding the Gree bank account is stupid. But hey there's too many that will keep going on spending. It will be hilarious though when the game comes to a screeching halt and all the addicts can't get their fix. This forum will explode LOL

Agent Orange
11-25-2014, 02:43 PM

Let's be clear, it would be stupid to spend any more money until the game is fixed. We have heard nothing from gree about a possible fix coming or in the works. Some talk of a V5 which might or might not solve anything, my take is not since gree did not appear to overhaul their beta testing process.

corey0025
11-25-2014, 04:49 PM
Why are you all still buying gold?

Kefa
11-25-2014, 04:50 PM
Let's be clear, it would be stupid to spend any more money until the game is fixed. We have heard nothing from gree about a possible fix coming or in the works. Some talk of a V5 which might or might not solve anything, my take is not since gree did not appear to overhaul their beta testing process.

Frankly, I'm pretty surprised that we still haven't seen any posts from any representatives regarding any of the ongoing issues now for days. I thought surely we'd see at least something posted in a thread or two today.

You're absolutely right. Making any purchases at all right now would be extremely foolish considering the issues and the unresponsiveness.

Here's an idea... let the flow of information from the company and the company's consideration of its customers be directly proportional to the cash flow from the customers to the company.

In other words... if they are silent and unresponsive, it would make a great deal of sense for us to also be silent with our credit cards. Yes, even if the sale is 99.9% off, because what good is a 10-cent vault of gold for a game that many people can't even really play until it's fixed?

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-25-2014, 05:24 PM
You go into a fine steak house near you.
As you approach the hostess stand, she glares at you in silence.
You say, "The name is Game Player, reservations for a party of eight."
She says, nothing, turns and disappears in the back of the house.
You are hosting a celebration for your mother and father.
Its their 50th wedding anniversary.
She returns, glares at you, as three bouncers appear.
The bouncers start slapping everyone in your party with police batons, and they pepper spray your 75 year old mother.
The hostess motions to the bouncers and says, "Throw them out."

As your party stands in amazement on the sidewalk, battered, bruised, and bleeding, your dad says, "You know, I heard they serve mule meat in there and call it Kobe beef."
Your brother, Luther says, "Yeah, but its tender, and I'm a VIP Diner."

Sound familiar?

Dirty Mind
11-25-2014, 08:56 PM
If you listen real hard, you will hear me laughing while reading this forum, when there is no sale.

DEWIN NUTTIN
11-26-2014, 04:03 AM
If you listen real hard, you will hear me laughing while reading this forum, when there is no sale.

I doubt that I can hear you over my own guffawing, chortling, laughing, snickering, and chuckling! ROTFLMAO

iamnasty
11-26-2014, 04:12 AM
The choice is yours☠.........moo™������

Rolinz
11-26-2014, 08:48 AM
With the current trend, I doubt there will be a 40% sale.

Remember Customer Appreciation Month?

They might put a 40% sale on the health pack and refills.

You never know with GREEdy and they will never share anything ahead of time to their customers!

YankeePhil
11-26-2014, 12:14 PM
I have inside knowledge that the black friday sale is actually going to be a +40% sale instead of a -40%

Rolinz
11-27-2014, 02:10 AM
I have inside knowledge that the black friday sale is actually going to be a +40% sale instead of a -40%

Lol. Gree Math! No one at Gree seems to double-check their work or proof-read the copy before it gets published or deployed.